Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Mafia Kingdom, MafiaManiac's first soap opera!
Professor of Bad Ideas and Many Subsequent Apologies
Awards: 1

B: 0-90000
G: 0-9000
I: 0-900
O: 0-90
TB: 0-5
TG: 0-4
  Posted Jul 6 2013, 02:37 PM
Episode One: "Pilot"

The Mafia Kingdom. All seemed quiet. TOO Quiet.
Inside the Great and Mighty Palace that rules the territory were four mafiosos and mafiosas. The Knowledge Queen (Shadow) was sewing herself a nice shawl. The Ex-Burger King (Vommack) was testing the weights of his Whoppers he keeps hidden for an emergency. The Forgetful Jester (Brainy) was trying to remember her act for the monarchs of the castle. Then, the Stuttering Royal Advisor (Cubie) was waiting for orders from Your Majesty by tinkering at the piano.
Suddenly, a knock on the door revealed a private investigator at the front door. "Hello," he said. "I am Frankenmew, P.I. (mew)"
"Welcome," said Brainy. "Please enter! May a call you Frank?" Frankenmew entered the castle, with everyone's heads turning to face him. The Royal Advisor stood up fast, saying, "Wait a s-second! That face looks very familiar . . . D-Dad? I thought you were d-dead!!!"
Frankenmew turned back, saying, "Who, me?" "Y-Yes, you!" replied the Royal Advisor. The Jester laughed, like any jester would, saying, "It couldn't be!"
"It doesn't add up," countered Frank. "I'm only seventeen." While the Queen's Advisor came up with a counter back, Vommack stepped up, asking, "Well, Mr. Frankenmew, are there any cases that happened to bring you here?" Cube unexpectedly yelled, " D-Did someone go g-grave d-digging?!?"
No one seemed to hear him, though, as everyone continued their conversation, with Frank saying, "I am off duty right now. There are no cor- I mean, cases, for now." Vomm was relieved, saying, "Oh, good. For a moment, I thought you found m- I mean, well, I guess that means the city is safe?"
"Well," said the Queen, "are you planning to change that, Mr. Frankenmew?" Soon, though, the sound of vibrating was heard. Frank said, "Hold on a second. I have a call." He opened up his cell phone; meanwhile, the Jester whispered to Vomm, "What did you do this time?" The guard sarcastically whispered back, "I never did anything, Jester. It's not like I'm a menace like that Burger King Killer." Shadow replied, as well, saying, "Shh, Brainy, we don't want to reveal our secrets!" "What secrets?" the jester said back, "I know no secrets!! Besides, if I did, I'd forget them!"
Thankfully, Mew was too invested into his phone call, saying, "Yes . . . yes . . . the witnesses said what? Give me a report of the details and I'll take the case. Thank you. Bye." The Royal Advisor said, "W-Who was that?" Frank simply replied, "A client." Vomm said, "So, you have a case, then?" Frank replied back, saying, "Yea. Apparently, a stuttering person dressed like a Feline angel burger shot a man in the middle of a bar, then somehow tranformed into liquid and vanished . . . This is going to be an odd case."
"That's . . . extremely odd, yes," said the Knowledge Queen. "It didn't seem that s-serious or w-weird in the phone c-call?" said Cube. Brainy replied with, "I think I remember seeing someone walk out of the bar! I can't remember who, though." Vomm decided to narrow this field down. "Well," he started, "it couldn't be the Queen of Knowledge, she doesn't have a stutter, the Royal Advisor isn't a shapeshifter, the Jester wouldn't kill anyone, and I certainly didn't kill anyone. So . . . it must be YOU, Frankenmew! Take him away, boys!"
"Wait!" said the Advisor, "F-Frank is the only here though, V-Vomm! H-How can he t-take himself away?" Frankenmew denied Vomm's defense, saying, "Anyone can fake stutter, and make realistic costumes, and anyone is the killer." Vomm turned to the rest of the group, saying, "Frankenmew wasn't surprised on the phone, because he knew what happened in advance . . . BECAUSE HE DID IT!" Frank decided to respond in a more civilian manner, saying "I was surprised, but I'm the person to call with odd cases like these, so I may not have met your criteria of odd. I may not have met your criteria of surprised. This is a case I will have to figure out when I get the full report, but first, I need cookies."
"I think Mr. Frankenmew should be a guest at the royal palace while this issue is resolved." said the Knowledge Queen. "How does that sound, sweetie?" Frankenmew said, "I have to decline. While that is generous, I've already booked a hotel room."
Vomm, wanting to get Frank out of the castle, said, "Shadow, pull out the records. Is Mr. Frankenmew a registered shapeshifter?" "Cube," asked Shadow, "where are the records again?"
The Royal Advisor, however, had other plans on evidence, saying, "Then w-why did you say "This is an odd c-case"? If you knew it was odd, you wouldn't say it was odd if you are the guy for odd case? Plus, why w-would a P.I. be s-seventeen years old?" The Knowledge Queen agreed, saying, "Now that I think about it, you're rather young to be a P.I., Mr. Frankenmew.
This all seemed surprising to Frankenmew, but he replied anyways, saying, "It means it's my kind of case. Odd cases are odd even for those who are used to dealing with odd cases. And finally, I'm Frankenmew, a prodigy. That's why I'm young."
Vomm quickly said, "Hey, uh, Mr. Frankenmew . . . Why don't you look over there? I think there's a suspect." While Frank was looking in that general direction, the Knowledge Queen was whispering with her guard, saying, "We'll lock him in the dungeon so this all goes away, alright? No, wait, we'll let him stay for a few, then we lock him up."
The Jester had to leave the room for a moment, asking for the Queen's permission. She, as always, granted this permission.
Frank, being suspicious of what Vomm swas thinking, asked him, "What evidence do you have to pin that man as a suspect?" The guard said, "Well . . . he has a goatee . . ." Frank was being to wonder what was going on Vomm's head, saying, "That doesn't even fit the description!" Vomm became silent.
The Royal Advisor had something to say, though: "Now, w-why would you b-book a hotel room if y-you're initial reason for c-coming was for v-v-visiting!" "It just happened to be there," said Frankenmew, simply. Cubie couldn't accept that as an answer though, saying, "How d-did you know the case would be nearby f-for a hotel room? How did you b-book the hotel r-room?" Frank wasn't surprised at how curious the Royal Advisor was, saying, "I didn't, but the bar is, and so is my client. Plus, is the process of booking a hotel room odd to you, Cube?" The Royal Advisor backed away, saying, "This is just t-too coincidental for my t-taste." "Mine, as well, Cube," said Shadow, even though she was whispering to her guard again while Cube was trying to catch mew off guard.
"Why don't we just off the guy?" Vomm whispered to Shadow. The Knowledge Queen replied back, " It would be too obvious if we do it immediately, it'll have to be later; I'm pretty sure I can buy off the hotel chef. Or the bartender. Or both." Vomm, however, wanted Frank dead, saying, "He's clearly guilty, though." "Yes," agreed the Queen, "but we must establish it better, or kill surreptitiously."
Sadly, the Queen had to leave like the Jester for her scheduled game of laser tag with the other queens of the other lands. Her Royal Advisor and her guard both said, "Farewell, my queen." However, the former had a little stutter with saying it.
The three returned to their discussion about the crime, with Cube saying, "How did you b-book it without us n-noticing?" Frankenmew, tired with his conspiracy theories, said mockingly, "I had booked it earlier. I had a life before coming here, you know?" "Yes, well," Vomm butted in, "Mr. Frankenmew? May I see your . . . um . . . license to investigate?" Mew obliged. "Here you are," he said as the license was passed from hand to hand.
Vomm looked at the license and back at at Frankenmew, saying, "How can I be sure this isn't a fraud?" Frankenmew handed the Queen's guard another card, saying, "Here's my ID, unless you think that's fake too."
"Wait a s-second," interrupted Cube, "Y-You HAD a life? YOU ARE F-FRANKENMEW!!! Y-YOU WERE DEAD!!!" Mew denied this saying, "Just because I share the same name and genius as a dead person doesn't make me him."
Vomm came closer to Frankenmew, giving him the licenses back, saying, "Perhaps I should explain why I'm here. You see, I am a member of the Queen's personal guard." He turned to Vomm, saying, "Sire, if you do not trust me, then I suggest doing a background check." Vomm replied back, saying, "Well, we received an anonymous tip that there would be an assassination attempt today."
On the other hand, Shadow's Royal Advisor was on the verge of tears. "T-Then, w-why do look so m-much like my f-f-father?" Frank sighed. "Cube," he started, "I didn't want to tell you this now, but . . ." "A-Are you h-here to h-haunt me?" the stutterer interjected. "No," quickly replied Frank, "Your father . . . is actually . . . my brother, who is 17 years older than me." The Royal Advisor froze in place, eyes widening. "S-S-S you . . . you . . .you . . . " The P.I. nodded his head, saying, " I . . . am . . . your uncle."
Mew turned back to Vomm as though nothing happened, saying, "You think the feline angel burgur might be the skilled assassin who will pull this off?" Then, a familiar vibrating sound was heard, signalling that Frankenmew had another call. He answered it. Cube, being shocked, continued on anyways, saying, " W-Wait a second, a-aren't you a l-little young to b-be an uncle?"
Mew covered up the phone, saying to Cube, "Hold on, I'm on the phone, and no. I mean, your father was seventeen years older than me." Vomm said, "Well, that's a conveniently large gap . . ." The Royal Advisor was wondering other things, though, saying, "Also, how come I haven't seen you at any of the family get-togethers?" Mew was too invested in the phone call, though, saying, "Yes . . . you identified the victim as one of queen's guard dogs? A bar is an odd place for one to be . . . yes . . . yeah . . . okay, I'll get down to it in a bit. Alright. Bye." "W-Wait," said the stutterer, "Guard dogs? Is that N-Nox?" "Cube," began Frank, "this will have to wait. Vomm, I need to ask you some questions." Vomm was shocked and nervous, saying, " . . . Yes? . . . "
Mew began, "One of your buddies in a lower class in the guard than you. Is there one particularly fond of slacking of or drinking?" Vomm nodded, saying, "Well, now that you ask . . . yeah." Mew continued, "The incident claimed to have happened last night around 12 A.M. When did you last see him?" The guard asked, "Well, which one?" The P.I. realized, "I see, there are multiple people who fit that description?"
"We don't claim to be very good at our job, Mr. Frankenmew." answered Vomm. "Is there one," Frank continued, "that was particularly skilled?" Vomm was still confused. "Define skilled," the guard asked. A creak from the door revealed Brainy was back inside to replace Cube, who probably left to digest the information he just received. "By skilled," resumed Frank, "I mean the cream of the crop: loyal, strong, sharpshooter, etc."
"Hmm," wondered the guard. "Drunk AND skilled? Sounds like Officer H." Mew pursued on, saying, "Well, did he come in today?" Vomm quickly replied, "No."
Frank concluded, "The possibility in my head is that he's taking out the skilled guards in order to make the queen more vulnerable." Soon a high pitch whining was heard with Vomm running towards it, saying, "Hmm, perhaps you could wait a moment? This is from a higher up. Yes? Mhm, yeah, okay . . . Interesting . . . Yes . . . Yes sir. Over. Well, Mr. Frankenmew, there appears to be a new development in the assassination case." The P.I. said, "Well, if it's anything you can share, please do!"
"Well," started Vomm, "Our source has told us that the assassin is posing as a P.I. I'm going to have to ask for your full name." Frank couldn't believe it; she wasn't sure whether to believe Vomm. "How reliable is this information?" he asked. "In fact, you just saw my ID. You should know my name." Vomm understood mew's confusion, saying, "Well, if you could say it verbally?"
Frankenmew then recited his name: "Frankenmew Robert Hyde. This is ridiculous. The assassin is obviously skilled at blending, seeing as how he can make such an obscene costume." The guard called for an absent Cube, saying, "Are there any records on him?" Then, he realized he left. "Wait a second," said Frankenmew, "Is there a nearby day that the queen would need to make a public appearance?" The Queen's guard became skeptical of this, asking, "Why would you be asking . . . 'Frankenmew'?"
Mew explained himself, "Well, it would be a perfect opportunity for the assassin to strike." "Frankenmew," Vomm responded, "you're forgetting, we have reliable information that the assassination would be TODAY!" "Hmm," the P.I. wondered. "This is difficult, but the fact that you have such information meaning you have a snitch in an organized crime, meaning . . . there is more than one possible assassin."
Vomm's eyes widened as he realized Brainy lying on the ground in a sprawled out position, "You . . . YOU DID IT AGAIN!" Frankenmew was confused. "First Officer H . . . Now Brainy . . . You're not Frankenmew Robert Hyde at all, are you?!" Brainy, after a while, stopped being bored and got up, asking, "Should I check the records for a Frankenmew Robert Hyde?" The ex-Burger King simply nodded. So, the jester wandered off to check the records.
Vomm said in a low voice, "He was the only one who matched the description. "Frank"." Brainy can back to report what he found. "It said that the last person with his name died seventeen years ago."
Mew began trying to gather evidence, "How can you be sure that Officer H is dead? I never revealed the victim's identity! I only listed a possibility." Vomm pulled out a pair of guns aiming at Frank's chest. "Sorry," he said. "Queen's orders, bud." Both the P.I. and the Jester yelled out, "WAIT!"
"I was ordered to kill you, mew," said the guard. Franken was shocked, "Why would you try to kill the one guy who is actually attempting to help you?!?"
Brainy, meanwhile, whispered to Vomm, "What if he's . . . not alive? What if he's already dead?" Vomm replied back, "Too late now . . ." The guard turned to mew, saying, "Bedtime, 'Frank'" before firing his two guns at him. Mew drops dead with Brainy in shock at what he just witnessed. "We could've experimented, seeing how that was possible, Vomm!" The guard in response, said, "I'm loyal to the Queen. I'm not about to disobey her."
Frankenmew's body seemed to be moving, though. In fact, it was standing back up. The guard and jester looked up in shock. Frankenmew said, "I really didn't want you to see this." Vomm turned to Brainy, saying, "Well, looks like Brainy was right." Brainy sighed, saying, "This is what happens when you try to kill the dead!" Frankenmew was shaking his head denying this, but Vomm ignored his, asking the jester to check the records to see the relation between Frankenmew and Cube. Brainy left for the database, and returned later, saying, "Well, it would appear that Frankenmew Robert Hyde was Cube's father."
Vomm turned to face the recently resurrected Frank, saying, "You . . . you lied to him?" Frank replied with a tone of desperation in his voice, " I had to. How can you tell you Son that his father is an undead P.I. Well, not undead, persay . . ." The jester looked in surprise. "Perhaps you ought to explain that, mew," requested the guard.
"Ok," said mew, "Here's the truth: when I was born, my father was a mad scientist. He listed me as dead so he could get away with experimenting on me. He wanted to try to implement an effiecient method for the body to close it's wounds and repair itself." Vomm interrupted, "And he succeeded?"
"You be the judge Vomm. You shot me down. I went back up. Take a look at where you shot me." Mew pointed at his chest. "Anyways, while the experiment was a success, it would only work on children no older than 112 days." The guard, again, interrupted, "But you were listed dead at the age of seventeen." Frank replied, "It said 17 years ago. Wait, that number is incorrect; it's actually for no older than 17 years. I'm actually 34."
"So," said the guard, "after you had a son, you fled?" Mew looked down at the ground, saying, "Well, that experiment has . . . a small side effect that I didn't want him to see." Vomm was now intrigued, "Well, don't leave us in suspense! Tell us!" Frank looked back up to the guard, saying, "Due to the experiment generally speeding up the blood clotting proccess, my blood cells die faster than the body can make them."
The jester, now scared, looked at Frank, saying, "What will happen once you run out of blood cells?" Frankenmew turned to Brainy, saying, "I won't, as long as I drink a cup of blood every day." Now Brainy looked even more scared. "I don't know how it works . . . but my father somehow made it so blood wouldn't be digested in my stomach." A sudden idea struck Vomm with him saying, "So you did murder the guard and you drank his blood afterwards?"
"Well," the P.I. started off, "The witnesses didn't mention any blood drinking, so I can honestly say, 'No.' I'm sorry, but you have the wrong guy." Vomm, was thinking really hard, now. "Unless you returned to the scene afterwards . . . " Mew honestly replied, "The scene was taken over by the police quickly; there would be no chance to return. Vommack, I ask you to come up with evidence before you attack."
Brainy looked at Vomm shocked, "Vommack, what reason do you have for hounding Mr. Frankenmew ceaselessly? Do you have something to hide?" Vomm wasn't looking at Brainy, just straight ahead, saying in a low voice, "I was given an order, Brainy, by the Knowledge Queen. I intend to fulfill it. Anyways, you're an investigator, Frank. Of course, you had a chance to return."
"I just heard of the incident while I was with you today, Vomm, and you witnessed that with your own eyes," replied mew. It was obvious Vomm was defeated until he found some more evidence. "Brainy," he said, "I'm heading to my room." Then he whispered to Brainy, "Keep an eye on Frank for me, please." Frank called to the guard before he left, saying, "I apologize Vomm. I am not the person you are looking for. I told you my secret, and that I intend to cooperate, not hinder, you.
The jester turned to the P.I., saying, "No need to apologize, Mr. Frankenmew, especially if you are on our side." Mew thanked Brainy for her belief in his goodness. Before Brainy went after Vomm, she whispered to Frankenmew, "Watch your back. We wouldn't want you to be the next one who goes down to this murderer!"

Is Vommack right? Who is the murderer? Will Shadow win at laser tag? Find out possibly on the next episode of "Mafia Kingdoms".

Not the best writing ever, but it's a start.

so uh im gonna promote my band just for the memes. check out my soundcloud lmao. what am i doing with my life

Yo, check out my band and our new single, "Imaginary Friends"!
Force-Ninja and Unofficial Therapist
Awards: 9

B: 4-7
G: 14-14
I: 2-4
O: 2-7
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 6 2013, 03:37 PM
QUOTE (TheMafiaCube @ Jul 6 2013, 02:37 PM)
Will Shadow win at laser tag?

I can answer this part now: I got 3rd.

Light and dark swirling
Acknowledging your desires
Mirroring your heart
-- Framm

Superheroes Mafia:
In signups now!!

Posted Jul 6 2013, 03:57 PM
QUOTE (Shadow7 @ Jul 6 2013, 03:37 PM)
QUOTE (TheMafiaCube @ Jul 6 2013, 02:37 PM)
Will Shadow win at laser tag?

I can answer this part now: I got 3rd.

Great! Now you spoiled next week's episode! dry.gif

so uh im gonna promote my band just for the memes. check out my soundcloud lmao. what am i doing with my life

Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 8 2013, 09:59 PM
Here is the opening Slide for Mafia Kingdom since I am bored and enjoy playing with PowerPoint...

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
What is life
Awards: 5

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 8 2013, 11:29 PM
I know this may seem nitpicky, but could you start a new line every time something is said. I had a hard time telling who's speaking. v-v

Posted Jul 9 2013, 12:52 PM
Previously on Mafia Kingdoms, Shadow had laser tag, Brainy forgot, Cube stuttered, Vomm shot someone, Mew was shot and revived by his father's experiments. Now we return to the Mafia Kingdom.

Episode 2: “Love, Interrupted”

The Palace was full of boredom as Vomm was awaiting Shadow’s return from laser tag. After what seemed like forever, the guard heard the front door opening. Vomm ran down the stairs quickly to see the Knowledge Queen at the door. The guard surprised Shadow with a strong embrace as he led her to the royal bedroom. “Well, how did you do at laser tag?” brought up Vomm. Shadow smiled and said, “I got third place! Anyways, what happened with Frankenmew?” Vomm’s smile turned upside-down as he invited Shadow to sit down. The guard, then, spilled out everything that happened, as the queen became shocked to know Frankenmew’s secrets.
“And that's the situation at hand, Shadow,” concluded Vomm. Shadow sat there for a moment before turning to Vomm, saying, “Thank you, darling. It was so of you to try to kill mew for me.” Vomm responded quickly, “Yep,” and adding in awkwardly, “I’m a good little guard like that.” Shadow agreed, adding in, “Better than good, Vomm.” The guard blushed, repeated, “Yep,” before kissing Shadow on the cheek, and Shadow following suit. They both paused for a moment before the Knowledge Queen got up, saying, “Well, considering he came back, perhaps we need an alternate plan, sweetie? Separating his brainstem should still work; it'll just take a bit more to manage successfully.” Vomm nodded his agreement, standing up in the process grabbing onto her shoulders. “Possibly an ‘accident’ somewhere?” continued Shadow. “Or some excuse for you to chop off his head? Or . . . you know, your secret?” Vomm then considered this. “An ‘accidental’ beheading?” he began. “Being a serial killer is hard work, you know?”
The pitter-patter of paws on the hard floor revealed the Duke of Darkness (Nox) at the door, interrupting their conversation. The guard, blushing, backed away from Shadow. “Uh,” began Vomm, “I . . . was just shielding her from a possible assassin.” Nox looked back and forth between the two awkwardly. “Duke? What is it?” started the Knowledge Queen. “Well,” responded the talking wolf, “I was on my usual afternoon walk, and I noticed an odd smell in the woods. It turned out that it was a BODY!!” Shadow raised her head a little as she realized what Nox was saying.
“A body?” asked Shadow, “Are you sure?” The guard answered, “He’s a wolf; I think he can smell life and death.” The duke nodded, and said very quickly, “Yes. A body. A very dead body.” Nox was in so much of a shock that he fainted after saying that. “Well,” reacted Vomm, “so much for questioning him.” The Knowledge Queen nodded and ordered a servant to bring some smelling salts. Vomm decided to weigh through the possible suspects: “I, for one, think Frankenmew did it. Either that or the butler; I never trusted that guy . . .” Shadow, once again, agreed, saying, “Indeed. I still have questions about Mew’s appearance here. The latter is understandable, too.” Finally, Nox was revived. He apologized for what he did to the Queen and the guard.
“Duke,” started Shadow, “can you show us where you found the body?” Nox replied, “Of course, your Majesty.”
The three went down the stairs to the front door. Vomm opened the door for Nox to lead them into the woods to find the body. Fifteen minutes, later the trio was at the site of the dead body. “So, that’s the body?” asked Vomm. Nox nodded his wolfy head at the guard. “Well, clearly, Frankenmew did it!” Shadow, however, was staring closer at the body, reporting, “It bears a certain resemblance, don’t you think?” Vomm gasped, “Is that Cube’s actual uncle?!?” Shadow pondered that statement and replied, “Could be. Looks a bit old for that, wouldn’t you say?” Suddenly, there was the sound of rustling leaves in the direction of where Frankenmew was. “YOU! Did you do this?” he exclaimed. The guard sighed, saying, “Oh, look. It’s him. Did you come back to examine your handiwork, FrankenMURDERER?!?”
Shadow turned to mew, saying, “Do you know something?” Mew responded, “I got a call and reports saying there was screaming and yelling here.” “A likely story . . .” stated Vomm. Shadow was confused by this report, asking in return, “When did you get this report?” “Only minutes ago. That’s about as long as it would take to get from the hotel to here,” said the P.I. Vomm became more suspicious, remarking, “So, you iust happened to be within a few minutes walk from the forest? What a very convenient timeline!” Frankenmew simply stated, “Vomm, I readjusted the time, I left as soon as I heard the report. It takes enough time to relay the reports to me.”
The Knowledge was getting very suspicious, as well. “Hmm . . .” said Shadow, “We weren’t yelling or screaming, so why would there have been such a recent report?” However, the rustling of leaves by the feet of Brainy made the question unheard. “Hey guys,” she began, “What’s going on here?” Shadow answered her question, saying, “We’ve found another body, Brainy. It bears a strong resemblance to Frankenmew and Cube.” Both Brainy and were shocked at this statement, looking closer at the dead body. More rustling leaves revealed an out of breath Cube coming in. “Sorry I was l-late,” he said, “I was trying to c-contact m-mew and Brainy to come d-down here before I d-did.” Cube stared down at the body, saying, “My G-God . . .”
Mew looked up to Vomm, saying, “This is . . . this is . . .” Tired of more people now stuttering, Vomm yelled, “Out with it, drama boy!” “. . . Father. But why?” Frank finished. At this, the guard gasped, the royal advisor gave his sincere apology, and the queen asked, “Your father, mew? The one who experimented on you?” Mew whispered to Shadow, “Your highness, please! Not in front of Cube . . .”
“Experimented?” asked Cube, but Shadow and Vomm both responded, “Nevermind for now, Cube.” With that, the royal advisor became quiet, and the queen continued anyways, saying, “That seems to give you motive.” Vomm was confused as well, saying, “And if you were at the hotel, why didn’t you get here first?” Mew looked at the body, saying, “I put the past behind me. It was painful, but if I wanted to kill him, I would have done it a long time ago. I wouldn’t wait seventeen years for it.“ Shadow pursued on asking, “Did you know where he was the past seventeen years?”
Mew, continuing to look at the body, replied, “I didn’t know where he was. Not until now. Yet he was there, right in front of me after the experiment was over. The tools were there, but I couldn’t . . .” The guard, annoyed that his question hasn’t been answered, repeated himself, “And as for how you didn’t get here before us?” Mew turned quickly to Vomm, saying, “You simply got the information much faster than I did. Now, what were your means of obtaining information, assuming none of you is the killer?” Vomm responded to the former, sarcastically saying, “Yes, it takes longer for the reports to cycle than it does for someone to run across the city into the palace.” Meanwhile, Shadow answered the latter, “Someone discovered the body, reported it to me in person, and led us here.” Brainy then answered the latter as well, saying “Well, you know, I just found out about it because our might queen told me.”
Vomm then noticed Cube standing there, saying, “Wait a . . . Cube doesn’t seem to be stuttering lately, IF YOU ARE THE REAL CUBE!” As he said the latter, he approached closer to the Royal Advisor. Frankenmew looked in horror saying, “He didn’t stutter for just one sentence, Vomm.” The guard still didn’t take his eyes off of Cube. “In that case,” Vomm continued, “He’s quiet. Too quiet. Perhaps he’s been . . . KIDNAPPED AND REPLACED BY A SHAPESHIFTER!” The P.I. came up the royal guard saying, “Vommack, please, don’t accuse people of being bad with their silence. He’s probably still traumatized to hear about this death.” Cube was looking at the guard, quite scared. Vomm then turned away, murmuring the word, “Perhaps,” as he went back to the queen’s side.
Vomm whispered to her, “I didn’t do this one.” Shadow whispered back to the guard without looking, “Very odd, then. I wonder who did it. Anything your unique expertise can contribute to the investigation?” Vomm whispered back to his queen, “I would need more time . . .” Frankenmew came an interrupted, saying, “Vomm, you highness, I would like to ask you two a question.” Shadow quickly responded, “Ask away, mew.”
Frankenmew asked, “In the recent serial killings, the ones without the public appearances and obscene costumes, what was the weapon used in most killings?” Both the queen and her guard shook their heads with Shadow saying, “Multiple weapons were used; I'd have to check the records to determine which was most commonly used. Why, do you think this might be connected?” Frank frowned, remarking, “Shame, I thought you might know. Well, never mind then, I’d hate to tire your highness with a tedious task. I’ll check the records myself.” Mew inspected his father one more time.
While he did that, Vomm and Shadow returned to their private conversation, Shadow saying, “Let’s return tonight so you can get a better look, then.” “Alright,” replied Vomm, “Let’s get an excuse to get out of here.” Shadow nodded her agreement. At that moment, mew came up, saying, “My dad was shot, I’ll see if they can extract the bullet.” He turned to the two, saying, “I suppose I’ll be bumping into you guys again?” The Knowledge Queen replied, “Yes, most likely. Mew, I believe, we’ll leave you to your investigation for the moment. Why don’t you call my guards to take care of the body?”
Mew nodded his appreciation to the queen, saying, “Thank you, I need some time to figure this out. Can you please tell them to take it to the station?” Shadow responded, “I’ll have the guards do so.” Shadow then called the guards in, whispered directions to them. They do as the Knowledge Queen says as they grab the body and carry it off.”
“Mew,” Cube finally said, “C-Can I ask you s-something?” Mew reluctantly responded, “What is it, Cube?” Cube thought for a moment before saying, “Would that make h-him my g-grandfather?” Frankenmew thought a bit before saying, “. . . Yes . . .” The Royal Advisor looked at the body again, shocked, and began crying. Vomm looked at everyone and quickly said, “I’d better get going.” Mew and Shadow agreed since it was getting dark. Cube, however, was hysterically saying, “Am I left with anyone n-now?!?” The jester went up to the royal advisor, hugged him, saying, “I’ll stay with you, Cube.” The P.I. followed suit, saying, “Don’t worry, Cube. I’ll be there for you if you need me.” The guard whispered to Shadow, “I feel bad for the kid.” Shadow whispered back to her guard, “Yeah, but he’ll learn to cope, though.” Cube ignored both Brainy and Frank, saying, “It’s just l-like when m-my f-father d-died!!” Mew came up to Shadow and Vomm, whispering, “Please take good care of Cube.” The Knowledge Queen nodded, whispering back, “We shall.” Cube finally calmed down, saying, I g-guess we sh-should get b-back to the p-palace, then . . .” With that everyone went back to the palace of the Mafia Kingdom.

Another body has been discovered! Who has killed Frankenmew's father? Will Vomm's expertise yield any clues? How will Cube cope with the discovery and loss of his grandfather? Will Vomm ever be unsuspicious of Frankenmew? Find out next time, on Mafia Kingdoms!

Voted "Most Likely to Kill You with a Whopper"
Awards: 7

B: 2-12
G: 19-17-1
I: 3-3
O: 8-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 10 2013, 03:33 PM
So, when're we doing episode 2? We kinda left it on a cliff hanger.

Killing in style since 2012.
THE Burger King. Always remember.

Posted Jul 14 2013, 09:25 PM
Notes:
*Dee is replacing Brainy for now.
*Nox played the bartender in the live version. Thanks a lot!

Previously on Mafia Kingdoms, stuff happened. Now we return to the Mafia Kingdom.

Episode 3: “Bar, Disrupted”

While mew headed to his station, waiting for the body. Shadow and Vomm went up to their station to receive the body mew was waiting on. The queen and her guard saw it lying where she asked for the guards to take it: on the autopsy table within the station. Vomm examined mew’s father through and through before looking back at his queen, saying, “Well, in my expert opinion, it is clear that his man has been shot.”
“Any indications on the motive?” asked Shadow to the ex-Burger King, with him replying, “Well, not really, none.” Shadow was curious. Soon, she starts looking through the clothes of the dead body before them. Meanwhile, Vomm slowly removed the bullet that ended the life of mew’s father for further examination. Shadow found a wallet, saying, “Hmm. A check-in notice for the same hotel Frankenmew’s at.” Shad then set it aside to peer at what Vomm found.
“Anything unusual there?” the queen continued. Vomm was thinking, “It’s a bullet. Caliber, I’m not sure. Let’s get the bullet identified.” Shadow put in her input, saying, “It looks like maybe a 9 mm? I’m not certain though.” Nodding his approval, Vomm examines the body some more to make sure there was nothing left unnoticed.
Shadow asked Vomm, “Anything else from the body? Or from the way we found it?” Vomm came back up, saying, “Perfect one-shot kill. Must’ve been an expert. . . . Does mew have a gun?” Shadow shrugged, saying, “I don’t know. I can ask the customs inspectors if he brought one in, but that won’t be certain. Mew may have bought one here.”
Vomm shook his head, saying, “I’ll have to check him out later.” Shadow agreed and started flipping through the wallet she found earlier. From this new analysis of the wallet, Shadow said, “Okay, his identity is confirmed; his name is Victor Frankenmew, so he would appear to be the P.I.’s father.” Vomm turned the other way, saying, “For now . . . I think I’m going to head down to the bar.”
Shadow followed her guard as he left, saying, “Excellent idea, there’s another crime to investigate there.” So they both got into the car driving off to the bar, listening to Bohemian Rhapsody on high volume as they went to the bar. Meanwhile, the queen was taking notes on the cases thus far while Vomm drived. As they arrived, the guard responded to the statement Shad gave a while ago, “Well did you have a better idea?” As they entered the establishment, the queen replied, “No, I was just saying that yours was a good one.” Vomm gave a sign of understanding before walking up to the bartender, saying, “So, are you the owner here?” The bartender was wiping the table before the two of them, saying, “Um, no. I just work here. Can I help you?”
Vomm nodded, responding, “Were you working here the night of the murder?” The bartender complied, saying, “Yes, I was.” The guard quickly followed this statement with another question: “What did you see?” The bartender had to think a while before saying, “Let me think for a minute; it was a hard night.”
Another pause of silence was followed by the bartender saying, “Yeah. Now I remember. It was really odd. Someone walked in dressed as some sort of cat angel, burger thing. I tried to kick them out because I assumed he was already drunk, but when I talked to him, I assumed it was fine and he was just a party animal. Later, however, he SHOT someone, and before I could call the cops . . .” He stopped on that sentence before coming back saying, “Never mind, it sounds stupid.” The guard was intrigued, now, saying, “What was it?” The bartender looked back at the two of them, saying, “He just sort of . . . melted.”
“Does the bar have a surveillance system?” asked Vomm quickly. The bartender saw this excitement and responded, “I only have video tapes, and they’re in the back. I tried to show the cops, but they just thought I was trying to make the bar more popular.” Vomm slowed down a bit before replying back, “Could I have the tapes from the night of the incident?” The bartender nodded, saying, “Sure, just wait here. I’ll get them. Anything I can get for you while you wait?”
Vomm nodded back, saying, “Get me a cold one.” The queen then said, “I’ll have a gin and tonic, please.” The bartender then read off the order that was made, “One gin and tonic, and a brewsky. I’ll be right back.” The bartender then proceeded to walked to back of the bar.
Fifteen minutes go by without any sign of the bartender. Shadow was becoming impatient, saying, “Where’d he go? It cannot take that long to make a gin and tonic.” Then, they heard the creaking of a door swinging closed, knowing something was wrong. The guard took out a pistol as he goes through the back door of the bar. Shadow then realized what was going on now and decided to head around the front door and around to try to catch the bartender from the other side.
Vomm soon saw sight of the bartender and chased after him. Sadly, he was on a bike, so catching him on foot would not be a good idea. Vomm tried to go by car, but sadly, the tires were slashed, most likely by the bartender. “Damn!” He said quite loudly. Shadow, meanwhile, was calling one of her servants to bring another car. Then, see called the police for a description of the bike. After so, they both went back into the bar, looking at the bartender’s body. “Is there anything important left?” asked Shadow.
Vomm began looking for the surveillance tapes he was promised. As she realized what he was doing, the queen began to searching, too. Soon, he found them, saying, “I’ll take them from the murder onwards. Maybe we can find out when the doppelganger came in.” Shadow looked up at her guard, saying, “Do you think all three of the murders were by the same person? If so we officially have another serial killer on our hands.”
Vomm considered the idea, “Perhaps. And they’re probably the bad kind of serial killer, as well.” Shadow nodded her agreement.
Meanwhile, up at the palace, the royal advisor was about to ask Dee if he could talk to her. He went up and knocked on her door, saying, “Hey, are you in there? Can I talk to you about something?” It took a while before she responded by opening the door ushering him to come in. They both sat on Dee’s bed. Cube repeated himself, “Can I ask you something?”
Dee nodded, saying, “Sure.” Quickly, Cube asked, “Is there anything wrong with me? I mean, there must be a reason why everything that has happened to me has occurred.” Dee was surprised with this sudden outburst, saying, “I don’t think so. Why are you asking? Is there a problem?”
Cube continued on, saying, “I am beginning to doubt why I am even here. In fact, I don’t even remember applying for a job as a royal advisor. What if I made people their job by me taking their place?” Dee thought for a moment before saying, “Everything has a reason. We just don’t know it yet. And don’t think about that; it’s not your fault if they lose their job.”
The royal advisor turned back to the jester, saying, “It’s not just the job, but also the pleasure of serving the Knowledge Queen.” Dee replied back, “It’s alright. There’s nothing you can do.” She paused a bit before saying, “How are you feeling right now?” Cube, however, answered that question with a question of his own, “What if they are after me, killing the family I had left?” Dee hugged him, saying, “Don’t worry. We will be there for you.” Cube widened his eyes and stood up from the bed, saying, “Wait a second. I’m not stuttering. This is a miracle!”
Dee smiled, saying, “Congrats! You became stronger.” Cube shrugged, saying, “Maybe. I don’t know how this happened.” Dee shook her head, saying, “You must have with all the things happening. That’s the best thing.” Cube however was staring right at Dee with eyes of shock and awe, whispering, “Oh my god . . .” Dee was puzzled at why Cube would change emotions that quickly, and said, “What, Cube?”
Cube, continuing to whisper, said, “I’ve never realized how beautiful you are. With all that was happening around me I never noticed what was in front of me . . .“ Dee blushed and said, “Aw, thanks! Well, I guess you’re feeling alright now?” Cube stared down and back up to recollect himself, saying, “To be honest, I feel something different. I feel attracted to you somehow . . .”
The jester, again puzzled, said, “Why is that?” Cube paused for a moment, saying, “I think I . . . love you.” Dee looked in shock as Cube blushed, saying, “What am I saying? I can’t do this!” Cube started to walk away through the door when Dee called him back, saying, “No, go on. I want to know why.” Cube looked at her saying, “No, I can’t.”
Dee gave the royal advisor a look of encouragement, saying, “Sure you can.” Cube looked down at the ground, slowly saying, “Do you know how many people that I said, ‘I love you,’ to have died?” Dee shook her head, being forgetful and all. Cube, remembering this, recalled, “Well, at least two are dead: my father and my grandfather. Anyways, if I say that to more people, I’m going to be reason for more people to died”
Dee tried to comfort him, saying, “No, of course you’re not the reason.” The royal advisor continued on though, saying, “I love Shad and Vomm like a family, but I don’t tell them that because I’m scared they will die if I tell them that. Then, there’s mew, who actually is family, my uncle.” The jester again tried to comfort Cube by saying, “Saying, ‘I love you,’ is not the reason people died.” Cube slowly turned to Dee, saying, “Why do you say that?” Her reply was this: “Because it is the truth.”
Cube turned his head down to the floor, softly saying. “I don’t know what the truth is anymore . . .” Dee was wondering what was happening with him again, saying, “Why are you starting to feel like that again? Just continue to be stronger.” The royal advisor turned to the jester asking her, “Will you tell me the truth, even when it hurts? I’ve been doing the same for a while now.”
Dee asked back in response, “What truth? What do you want to know?” Cube turned to look at Dee, saying slowly, “Is mew . . . really my uncle?”

Who are the bad serial killers here? Who was the bartender? Will Dee tell Cube the truth? Was that the best driving scene ever? Find out next time on Mafia Kingdoms!

This post has been edited by TheMafiaCube: Jul 14 2013, 09:28 PM

dee
Orange Marmalade
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B: 2-3
G: 10-10
I: 1-1
O: 1-4
TB: 1-0
TG: 0-2
  Posted Sep 9 2013, 12:18 PM
What happened in the story? I kind of wants to know what will happen next. http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/wink.gif

Wan to do something? Wiki needs your help. user posted image
Please pm me if you are interested or volunteer in the sign up game thread.
Thank you! user posted image
Contabile

1-2
B: 0-1
G: 1-0
I: 0-0
O: 0-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 29 2013, 09:54 PM
don't we all.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Stories | Next Newest »

Add Reply
New Poll