This is just a placeholder for now:
* Adding the factions that won in ST4 and ST5. Need replacements for dead characters.
* Rules, actions/items, skills like in ST5.
* New factions are tentative ... thought of them as disruptive stand-alone indies a la ST3, no idea of wincon yet.Section 31 (S31) - a shadow organization that watches over the Federation, believing the ends always justify the means.
Luther Sloane (DIP, SCI, MED)
- a former member of Starfleet Intelligence with a grudge against the Dominion. - killed in ST4. Requires replacement -> Admiral Ross
2. Malcom Reed (SEC, ENG, COM) - a covert member of S31, serving as an armory officer aboard Enterprise NX-01.
Agent Harris (COM, SEC, SCI) - a highly placed operative in Starfleet Security.
- Killed in ST4, requires replacement. Requires replacement -> Fleet Admiral CartwrightAugments (AUG) - a proud and aggressive genetically-enhanced human group that lost the Eugenetic Wars in the late 20th Century.
4. Julian Bashir (COM/MED) - Chief Medical Officer of space station DS9, secretly underwent accelerated critical neural pathway formation treatments on Adigeon Prime.
Dr. Arik Soong (DIP/SCI) - a brilliant doctor of genetics in the 22nd century that experimented on Augment embyos after stealing them from Cold Station 12
- Killed in ST5. Requires replacement -> Khan
6. Persis (SEC/ENG) - a Human Augment from 20th century brought to life in 2134Terran Empire (TER) - a repressive interstellar government dominated by Terran from Earth in the mirror universe, cares little for peace and much more for efficiency in conquering alien planets.
7. Mirror Kirk (COM/MED) - Captain of the Imperial Starfleet during the 23rd century
8.Mirror Spock (DIP/SCI) - Commander-in-Chief of the Empire, former Terran/Vulcan hybrid first officer of the ISS Enterprise NCC-1701
9. Mirror "Smiley" O'Brien (SEC/ENG) - a Terran slave of the KCA aboard Terok Nor, leader of the Terran Resistance Forces during the Terran RebellionThe Dominion (DOM) - natives of the Gamma Quadrant gathered as a coalition of species led by the shapeshifting Changeling and genetically engineered servants - the cunning Vorta and the vicious Jem'Hadar that have just invaded the Alpha Quadrant via a wormhole near Bajor.
Changeling Lovok (DIP, SEC, SCI) - a changeling impersonating a Romulan Tal Shiar Colonel with access to information about Alpha and Beta Quadrants
- Killed in ST4, requires replacement. Female Founder.
11. Kilana (DIP, COM, MED) - a female Vorta field supervisor in charge of a Jem'Hadar unit, sincere, understanding and completely manipulative.
Ixtana'Rax (SEC, COM, ENG) - a honored elder Jem'Hadar (survived more than 20 years) with tactical awareness.
- killed in ST4. Requires replacement -> ???Species 8472 - A tripedal and apparently highly xenophobic non-humanoid species whose actual name is unknown. Designation was given by the Borg (other designations: ‘Undine’, ‘Fluidians’) who discovered them a passage to their native dimension – fluidic space - a continuum filled with an organic fluid with no stars, planets or nebulae. Species 8472 has a dense genetic structure, and its somatic cells can become extremely virulent when in a foreign blood-stream, duplicating themselves rapidly, consuming a host from the inside out. Secret WinCon (??)
13. Unnamed Species 8472: Stranded with his bio-ship, he must attempt to return to the fluidic space.Borg - Pseudo-race of cybernetic organisms, the Borg voluntarily submit to cybernetic enhancement as a means of achieving what they believe to be perfection. In alien encounters, they exhibit no desire for negotiation or reason, only to assimilate. Assimilation is the process by which the Borg integrate beings and cultures into their collective. The Borg have encountered and assimilated thousands of species and billions to trillions of individual life-forms throughout the galaxy. The Borg designate each species with a number assigned to them upon first contact.Secret WinCon (??)
14. Borg Queen: Entity that exists within and served as a central nexus for the Borg Collective with the sole purpose of bringing order to chaos.Hirogen: The Hirogen are a nomadic species of hunters in the Delta Quadrant. An ancient and dominant species in the region, roaming vast distances in pursuit of worthy prey. Their technology is not overly superior but their tetryon-based weapons are unknown to the Alpha Quadrant species.Secret WinCon (??)
15. Colonel Karr: ....Rules: Actions (skills & items):Items (organized by actions): This post has been edited by araver: Jan 5 2018, 06:30 PM