Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Brandonb Avatar Month, If FB can do it...
Founder (Retired Admin)
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 2-3
G: 6-4
I: 0-1
O: 0-2
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 1 2010, 11:30 PM
So...Facebook is having this Pokemon Profile Pic month, which I feel like doing something similar to over here. So...we are having a Bb Profile Pic Month.

On Brainden, Brandonb's avatar since the first ever Mafia game has been a picture of just his eyes. Even though that pic is now VERY dated, it is still awesome and unique enough to be part of MM's first ever Avatar Month.

Please take a pic of your face, and crop it so just your eyes are showing and post it. I think it will be very interesting to have everyone watching you blink.gif

You don't have to do this at all, just thought it'd be interesting. If you do choose to do it, feel free to post in here when you change it

Consigliere
Awards: 3

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 1 2010, 11:49 PM
If I participate in this, do I have to become a Pokemon?

BB pulls off the scary Mafioso look better.
ytilaernu
Awards: 2

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 12:30 AM
haha I look a bit surprised
Head hurt yet?
Group Icon

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 02:41 AM
Muahahahahaha

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
The Accused
Awards: 6

B: 7-5
G: 21-10
I: 3-5
O: 6-8
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 09:41 AM
I feel honored! I saw that UR had changed his avatar to his eyes in the mafia history thread and was wondering what was up. Haha
What I'm seeing so far is:
GMaster = Kind of a happy yellow/orange tone, looks like it's hiding a big smiley face. To me his eyes say "Trust Me smile.gif I'm your friend"
Izzy = Cute with vibrant color. Shifty? No, piercing and critical? Yes. I'd think twice before trying to BS in your direction.
Unreality = Poker faced/eyed. It appears to be a blank slate in both color and emotion. I'd say that it would have a neutral/positive in-game effect on others.
Phaze = Evil, malice, plotting. I want to lynch you on D1. tongue.gif

user posted image

Weak Minds Think iLike
Founder (Retired Admin)
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 09:45 AM
lmao. You got it right tongue.gif biggrin.gif How could you not be smiling with cotton candy in your mouth?

Full Picture:
user posted image

Cassandra
Awards: 10

B: 12-9
G: 10-9
I: 4-7
O: 6-6
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 10:41 AM
Don't have access to a camera or an actual photo of me, so something of an inside joke for Mafiospherians (we never did resolve that debate, did we? huh.gif ). tongue.gif

A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.

Two novels can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other involves orcs.
--John Rodgers
Contabile
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 10:51 AM
QUOTE (sparrowhawk @ Dec 2 2010, 09:41 AM)
Don't have access to a camera or an actual photo of me, so something of an inside joke for Mafiospherians (we never did resolve that debate, did we? huh.gif ). tongue.gif

I guess we didn't laugh.gif
I'll check my photo library and see if I can find a decent one where I can crop just that part...

The light of knowledge guides us through the dark forest of life - JarZe
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 10:55 AM
Yay....I did it!!! biggrin.gif

*Bb....what's your verdict??? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by EDM: Dec 2 2010, 10:55 AM

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Goodie Mafioso at heart......never forget that!!! user posted image user posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
The Accused
Awards: 6

B: 7-5
G: 21-10
I: 3-5
O: 6-8
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 11:41 AM
QUOTE (EDM @ Dec 2 2010, 10:55 AM)
*Bb....what's your verdict??? biggrin.gif

EDM = Very little emotion, but a look of intelligence and trust. On D1 I'd rank you low on my list of suspects... the perfect position to turn around and stab me in the back tongue.gif

QUOTE (sparrowhawk @ Dec 2 2010, 10:41 AM)

What debate was that?

QUOTE (GMaster479 @ Dec 2 2010, 09:45 AM)
lmao. You got it right tongue.gif biggrin.gif How could you not be smiling with cotton candy in your mouth?

Haha! Good point, I would be smiling too biggrin.gif

user posted image

Weak Minds Think iLike
Cassandra
Awards: 10

B: 12-9
G: 10-9
I: 4-7
O: 6-6
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 12:04 PM
QUOTE (Brandonb @ Dec 2 2010, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (sparrowhawk @ Dec 2 2010, 10:41 AM)

What debate was that?

A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.

Two novels can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other involves orcs.
--John Rodgers
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 12:37 PM
Wow ohmy.gif....I wouldn't be surprised at the stab comment.....if it wasn't for the fact that i'm almost always the goodie in mafia GAMES....laugh.gif biggrin.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Goodie Mafioso at heart......never forget that!!! user posted image user posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Consigliere
Awards: 3

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 04:07 PM
QUOTE (Brandonb @ Dec 2 2010, 09:41 AM)

Izzy = Cute with vibrant color. Shifty? No, piercing and critical? Yes. I'd think twice before trying to BS in your direction.

Hah, even before seeing this I decided mine was probably not very scary. tongue.gif The 'cute' confirms it. >_>

Hmm, do you guys want to vote between my current avatar and these two? Which do you think embodies how you feel about me when we're playing Mafia?

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by Izzy: Dec 2 2010, 04:07 PM
Founder (Retired Admin)
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 04:50 PM
meh keep the regular one

QUOTE (sparrowhawk @ Dec. 2 2010, 12:04 PM)

What should we call ourselves?

No problem with that here smile.gif . Y'all are maniacs

Head hurt yet?
Group Icon

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 2 2010, 04:55 PM
user posted image
"You would not hurt someone so innocent looking would you?"

user posted image
"I am going to chop your head off, lynch you then I am going to kill you..."

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Site Announcements | Next Newest »

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll