Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I.

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Embarrassing/stupid things we've done
Consigliere
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 08:51 AM
QUOTE (Hirkala @ Aug 5 2010, 03:33 AM)
Involves a lot of drinking references... Ok, not references... I was flat out drunk...
Oh, no... I just remembered something... So, I was living in Carbondale, IL, going to Southern Illinois University. If anyone has ever seen the movie Animal House, well, that was based on C-Dale in the 70s... PARTY SCHOOL... There were several (or a ****ton) nights that I had a lot of alcy... One night in particular stand out. It was a Thursday. We went to dollar night at a bar called PKs. Beer and rail mixed drinks were only a dollar. And holy crap did they make the mixed drinks STRONG!!! Well, I spent about 15 dollars that night, so needless to say, I was feeling pretty awesome! biggrin.gif But, I didn't want to stay there anymore, so I decided I was going to walk home... Foolish, foolish man. I lived about a mile and a half from the bar. I was so wasted that I didn't walk a straight line the entire way home. When I got there, I sat down and turned a movie on. About 3 1/2 minutes into it, I felt very queasy... I rushed to the bathroom and began praying to the porcelain god. After a while, I guess I fell asleep... Apparently, I fell backwards and landed with my head under the bathroom sink. We had a curtain hanging at the edge of the counter to hide the pipes and cleaning supplies and whatnot. Well, it turned out that I landed so that my head was under the sink and the curtain fell directly over my neck............ When I woke up (still VERY drunk, mind you) and was only aware of my head, I had the most ridiculous thought of my life...

OH MY GOD!!! I'VE BEEN DECAPITATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a drunken moron... biggrin.gif

Oh man, I have stories that I'm sure can top anyone else's here...And they're not just about drinking. (Like I told slick recently...I've quit many things.) But I am pretty ashamed of them, so I won't be sharing them.

However...

I was out on a roof drinking red wine (space bag!) with some guys. Eventually I had to puke, so they told me to puke over the side of the roof. I thought that was pretty mean, but we were overlooking an alley and I couldn't see anyone, so I did it. Gushes of red stuff came out. I kept asking them over and over if I was throwing up blood. They had to keep reassuring me that it was wine. I apologized told that them it was a waste.

Then there was that time in Hawaii when there were dollar drinks at the club, and my friend's cousin kept buying me tequila shots. The last thing I remember from that night was my friend spreading newspaper all over the floor by my bed in the hotel...just in case. I guess I threw up in the car and made them pull over once.

Speaking of tequila...I was with the same friend in Mexico, and we got in a huge tequila fight...I ended up south of the border, all alone. I had to walk to the border to try to find a payphone to avoid international calls. Luckily, she was still waiting there for me.

Insert something witty here [______________].
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 09:40 AM
well....i'm pretty ok at singing, so there was this play and I was in the choir......I wanted to be a solo singer, and 2 other girls tried out......they were very good, but i knew i could do this.....so I started to sing.....and halfway through the 2nd verse, i cracked and my voice went off....i tried again.....same problem, same verse........i tried again.....same thing....it was soooo embarassing becoz i wanted it and i didn't get it......when i went home that day, i was able to complete the audition song....... sad.gif
the other kids were whispering about it for the next couple of days.....but i was still in the choir..... smile.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 09:42 AM
QUOTE (Hirkala @ Aug 5 2010, 04:33 AM)
Involves a lot of drinking references... Ok, not references... I was flat out drunk...
Oh, no...  I just remembered something...  So, I was living in Carbondale, IL, going to Southern Illinois University.  If anyone has ever seen the movie Animal House, well, that was based on C-Dale in the 70s...  PARTY SCHOOL...  There were several (or a ****ton) nights that I had a lot of alcy...  One night in particular stand out.  It was a Thursday.  We went to dollar night at a bar called PKs.  Beer and rail mixed drinks were only a dollar.  And holy crap did they make the mixed drinks STRONG!!!  Well, I spent about 15 dollars that night, so needless to say, I was feeling pretty awesome!  biggrin.gif  But, I didn't want to stay there anymore, so I decided I was going to walk home...  Foolish, foolish man.  I lived about a mile and a half from the bar.  I was so wasted that I didn't walk a straight line the entire way home.  When I got there, I sat down and turned a movie on.  About 3 1/2 minutes into it, I felt very queasy...  I rushed to the bathroom and began praying to the porcelain god.  After a while, I guess I fell asleep...  Apparently, I fell backwards and landed with my head under the bathroom sink.  We had a curtain hanging at the edge of the counter to hide the pipes and cleaning supplies and whatnot.  Well, it turned out that I landed so that my head was under the sink and the curtain fell directly over my neck............  When I woke up (still VERY drunk, mind you) and was only aware of my head, I had the most ridiculous thought of my life...

OH MY GOD!!!  I'VE BEEN DECAPITATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a drunken moron...  biggrin.gif

Your a Saluki??? biggrin.gif

Nothing wrong with that, I just think that it is an interesting name.

Thanks for helping me, even be more less likely to try alcohol.

As for embarrassing stuff, Not sharing my most embarrassing stuff

My parents say that when I was younger (3-5) I got my head stuck in an activity rocker, and it had to be hacksawed off.

Then when I was around 10ish (I have a bad memory), I got my finger stuck in a wiffle ball and it had to be cut out.

Oh well, I really don't remember having very many extremely embarrassing moments.

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
Consigliere
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 11:52 AM
QUOTE (Framm18 @ Aug 5 2010, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (Hirkala @ Aug 5 2010, 04:33 AM)
Oh, no...  I just remembered something...  So, I was living in Carbondale, IL, going to Southern Illinois University.  If anyone has ever seen the movie Animal House, well, that was based on C-Dale in the 70s...  PARTY SCHOOL...  There were several (or a ****ton) nights that I had a lot of alcy...  One night in particular stand out.  It was a Thursday.  We went to dollar night at a bar called PKs.  Beer and rail mixed drinks were only a dollar.  And holy crap did they make the mixed drinks STRONG!!!  Well, I spent about 15 dollars that night, so needless to say, I was feeling pretty awesome!  biggrin.gif  But, I didn't want to stay there anymore, so I decided I was going to walk home...  Foolish, foolish man.  I lived about a mile and a half from the bar.  I was so wasted that I didn't walk a straight line the entire way home.  When I got there, I sat down and turned a movie on.  About 3 1/2 minutes into it, I felt very queasy...  I rushed to the bathroom and began praying to the porcelain god.  After a while, I guess I fell asleep...  Apparently, I fell backwards and landed with my head under the bathroom sink.  We had a curtain hanging at the edge of the counter to hide the pipes and cleaning supplies and whatnot.  Well, it turned out that I landed so that my head was under the sink and the curtain fell directly over my neck............  When I woke up (still VERY drunk, mind you) and was only aware of my head, I had the most ridiculous thought of my life...

OH MY GOD!!!  I'VE BEEN DECAPITATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a drunken moron...  biggrin.gif

Your a Saluki??? biggrin.gif

Nothing wrong with that, I just think that it is an interesting name.

Thanks for helping me, even be more less likely to try alcohol.

As for embarrassing stuff, Not sharing my most embarrassing stuff

My parents say that when I was younger (3-5) I got my head stuck in an activity rocker, and it had to be hacksawed off.

Then when I was around 10ish (I have a bad memory), I got my finger stuck in a wiffle ball and it had to be cut out.

Oh well, I really don't remember having very many extremely embarrassing moments.

Wow, you lost your head AND your finger? Sad life.

Insert something witty here [______________].
Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 12:54 PM
QUOTE (onetruth @ Aug 5 2010, 11:52 AM)
Wow, you lost your head AND your finger? Sad life.

Sorry, I worded that horribly didn't I? http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3953/duhi.gif

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
Contabile
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 01:02 PM
lol framm

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries
for the remote control. - Daniel Tosh

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 11:47 PM
I was in 5th grade, probably in History class one day. I sat near the front of the room not far from the door to the room. The bell rang and we were all in our seats and shortly after the teacher walks in and begins to pull down the map that comes down like a shade for a window. Lo and behold the map falls down and just misses the teachers head. She was freaking and I was the only one who started laughing out loud. I was hoping my peers would laugh too but, it was only me. She walks up to my desk and grabs me by the hair and while taking me out in the hallway to be scolded she exclaimed,"You have as much sense as an animal". I had to explain that I wasn't the one who messed with the map. The class ribbed me about that for a week. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8568/blusha.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Consigliere

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 12:11 AM
That reminded me of a not-so-fun thing that happened in German class.

This was this year, and it was just one of those times when the entire class was laughing, but we didn't know why. Now, keep in mind that this teacher has hated me for some time (teachers either hate me or we're like best friends and have lunch together) for reasons mostly unknown. So, she was writing something on the board, and someone in the class did something funny, so we all started laughing. When she turned around to glare at us, we all promptly stopped laughing. She'd turn back around to face the board, and we would explode into tears again. This went on for three or four rotations, the laughing getting pretty out of hand, and she turned around and I forgot to stop laughing. The classroom, dead silent, aside from my laughter. She. was. so. pissed. Honestly, it didn't help that she already had an outstanding grudge against me and that I'd reported her to the dean a few times for inappropriate behavior (She told me to "get the f*ck out of [her] classroom" once.) Dude, she exploded. I swear I'm not making this up, she just looked at me and shouted "I BET YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY THAT MY FATHER DIED OVER SPRING BREAK, DON'T YOU IZZY?" Dude. I laughed. Then, I froze. How do you respond to that? I didn't think it was funny, but I was at that point of unbearably painful laughing from something entirely unrelated that I laughed through her statement. I stopped. Me: Uhh... no... Josh: What does that have to do with the class? Class: *pause* Class: *laughs so hard* Teacher: *walks out*

Josh's statement could do with some explanation. She's the kind of teacher that will drift into a long hypocritical lecture about a person wasting the class's time if they as so much ask for a pencil. This happened almost on a daily basis. Josh's statement, while totally unsympathetic and pretty harsh, was sort of the epic retaliation everyone was waiting for all year. She wasted class time. He called her on it. We were scared. Our fear turned into laughter.

I think our immaturity shows there, hence this being embarassing and stupid. I still don't know how I feel about it. When it happened, I high-fived Josh. Looking back, I feel sorry for her, because it's not what she needed, and we knew whatever personal problems she was having was being reflected through her teaching. On the other hand, she's an adult. As a teacher, she owes it to her students to teach us and needs to realize the level of students she's dealing with. If the entire class hates you because of b*tchy behavior throughout the school year, and you make yourself vulnerable, expect the strike. Nature took its course. Meh.
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 12:12 AM
QUOTE (akaslickster @ Aug 5 2010, 10:47 PM)
I was in 5th grade, probably in History class one day. I sat near the front of the room not far from the door to the room.  The bell rang and we were all in our seats and shortly after the teacher walks in and begins to pull down the map that comes down like a shade for a window.  Lo and behold the map falls down and just misses the teachers head.  She was freaking and I was the only one who started laughing out loud.  I was hoping my peers would laugh too but, it was only me.  She walks up to my desk and grabs me by the hair and while taking me out in the hallway to be scolded she exclaimed,"You have as much sense as an animal".  I had to explain that I wasn't the one who messed with the map.  The class ribbed me about that for a week. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8568/blusha.gif

lol when i was in first grade and i (bear with me) farted super loud, but everyone blamed it on this kid who was kinda fat, and i am sitting there with a huge grin on my face and the teacher was like "okay whoever did that please say excuse me" and i was like just sitting there " biggrin.gif " but now its just a funny story to tell

This post has been edited by Not24_65_34_83_361: Aug 6 2010, 12:14 AM

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries
for the remote control. - Daniel Tosh

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 03:35 AM
So I gave my embarrassing moment, now for something stupid and this is without a doubt. They have to sing it at karaoke once a week....Gahhhhhh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebno9Rt0beU

http://i69.servimg.com/u/f69/11/59/11/00/bad10.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Consigliere

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 03:37 AM
If it makes you feel better, my friends and I actually sang that song in a karoke club and someone has video evidence. ;_;
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 03:43 AM
QUOTE (Izzy @ Aug 6 2010, 02:37 AM)
If it makes you feel better, my friends and I actually sang that song in a karoke club and someone has video evidence. ;_;

If you put that video on here you'll receive 1 reputation point. http://a.imageshack.us/img843/3642/giggle.gif

Consigliere

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 12:26 PM
Tempting.. maybe..
eli
Sgarrista
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 03:28 PM
(This is more about what Izzy did, then what I did tongue.gif)

Well. A year or so back Izzy and I took our bikes and headed out to the empty convention centers nearby. I swear to god, they like want people to sneak in. It's so incredibly easy. Anyways, we found this room where they stashed all the drinks and what not, but they were surrounded by a gate. So.. being the wonderful girl she is, Izzy starts climbing over the gate.

Me: "Izzy.."
Izzy: "What?"

*points to the open gate-door*

Izzy: "...oh."

Lol, I couldn't resist biggrin.gif
Consigliere

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2010, 04:26 PM
^Hahahaha, omg. I felt so stupid.

Two other pretty amusing things happened that day. We found some stair cases that ran parralel to each other. One was public access (ish?) the other, I'm assuming, was connected to some employee only door. ...Being the lovely children we were, we climbed between the staircases and jumped from the one we were in to the other one. We made our way down and discovered the underground secret garage of the Orlando Convention Center. There were a few employees, but we managed to sneak past undetected. The massive garage was empty, and every hundred or so feet, were fire extinguishers connected to some pillar. ...We decided to take one off, and then found some bathrooms. A girl sneaking into a guy bathroom is always less frowned upon than a guy sneaking into a girl's bathroom, so we approached the men's room, but there was this grate locking us out. We climbed over it, and then started playing with the fire extinguisher. ...It got rather smokey in there, so we abandoned it and left.

As we're walking through the garage, this dude in a golf cart starts driving towards us, so we give each other an "Uh-oh.." look and start picking up the pace. He pulls up next to us, and is like "Where exactly are you two going?" Me: Uh.. we're just passing through.. Eli: Yeah, we thought it was a shortcut.. Guy: Get out of here, I don't want to see you again..

So, scared sh*tless, we figure out how to get out (more complicated than it would seem, haha). We make it onto the roof below the roof. Thirty seconds of relaxing, and then the fire alarm goes off. We still don't know whether or not we directly contributed to that. Bro, we were scared. It's not often that I'm scared, but we were SCARED. We run, half halfing, down like a hundred stairs. For those of you that have been to the Orlando Convention Center, there's two of them. We were in the older one, and our bikes were at the newer one. So we run, the like mileish, between the two, and try to go the stairs to get our bikes from where we hid them. The fire alarm was going off in both building, so some security dude bars us from climbing up the stairs. Me: Dude, our bikes are UP THERE. Dude: I can't let you enter the building, it's too dangeous. Eli: They're right up the stairs. Dude: Why? Me: ...We wanted them to be in the shade.. Guy: Okay, you have thirty seconds. *Eli and I take off at godspeed, retrieve our bicycles, while ignoring the dude's "wtf" look.

Maaaan. Good times. biggrin.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll