Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I.

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Embarrassing/stupid things we've done
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 7 2010, 04:07 PM
Well.....there was this one time when I was in the 7th grade.....our french class was upstairs next to our supervisor's office and there was a wide ledge like wall support which you could stand and walk on......
One sunny day, our french teacher was called for some work and she left us for a few minutes.....so all of us were out of our seats and fooling around. Then we all saw that there was a big roll of masking tape at the end of the flat ledge and everyone started scheming on how to get it....like a dangerous victory thing, coz we could fall and die, or we could get caught and suspended (or both....http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5719/winkj.gif )
Anyway, while everyone was discussing on who's gonna get it, i found it weird that it was lying there and so I climbed through the window onto the ledge, took the stupid tape and climbed back in (carefully).....I was all smirking and scoffing till the other kids started yelling at me for taking it in the first place!!! ("why d'you do that?....", "the teacher could have caught you...." "the supervisor's gonna find out...", etc.)
Well, i felt really bad and stupid becoz no one wanted to take it in the first place; but i did feel happy 'coz i was the only 'brave' kid over there......luckily, none of the authorities know about it to this day.......but i still find it weird...... biggrin.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

da J-Man
Awards: None
Rep: none  
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 9 2010, 03:16 PM
Can't really think of any big embarrassing things I've done, so I'll just give a quick LFMF:

If you take ballet, a failed circle should be described as 'elliptical', not 'ovular'.

All's fair in love and mafia.
ytilaernu
Group Icon
Awards: 2

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 10 2010, 02:12 AM
there's a few things i can think of but for legal reasons cannot post here just in case laugh.gif

And there was another embarrassing thing which was basically a public form of 2nd grade love... I'm over it now though tongue.gif
Not Maurice
Awards: 10

B: 6-6
G: 14-8
I: 2-5
O: 7-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 10 2010, 01:57 PM
I once stripped on stage in Thailand.

I kept my socks on.

So far, though, Izzy has the most embarassing story...

...she played Runescape. =P

I should append my PGP public key here...
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 10 2010, 07:36 PM
QUOTE (Molly Mae @ Aug 10 2010, 12:57 PM)
I once stripped on stage in Thailand.

I kept my socks on.

So far, though, Izzy has the most embarassing story...

...she played Runescape. =P

im glad you had enough dignity to keep those on, and unfortunately...i has a confession...i played runescape sad.gif

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries
for the remote control. - Daniel Tosh

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
Consigliere
Awards: 3

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 10 2010, 07:46 PM
...I was like eight. >_>
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 10 2010, 07:52 PM
QUOTE (Izzy @ Aug 10 2010, 06:46 PM)
...I was like eight. >_>

ya that game was kickass when i was young

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
Consigliere

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 12 2010, 06:22 PM
MM, I see your stripping and raise you pole dancing. ...Last night was kind of crazy. ..My friend felt at liberty to create photographic evidence of our quite silly endeavors.. and.. hilarity ensued. What do you do when Ikea closes? Party in the parking lot, obviously. Her description of the album, now on Facebook: "Embarked to Ikea with Izzy and Eli only to find out it closes at like 8 (bastards) so we chilled in the parking lot, being drunk gymnasts and what not". Okay, we were considerably less drunk than we appear (actually, entirely sober), but whenever we try telling anyone that, they're just like "Yeah. Right." If I post everything that went on here, I could be at some trouble legally (so I won't), but.. haha, no but, it was awesome and should have lasted longer. We wandered aimlessly through the mall afterwards because our spaceship created of cement and the cart-return thing crash landed on another planet.

I think a picture is in order. Mildly embarassing (I was actually star gazing, it just looked like I'm doing dirty things with a pole), but conveiniently all over my friends' newsfeeds anyway, so meh.

user posted image

And, for good measure, BUSHES ARE CARNIVOROUS. ..I also can't walk, but it's mostly the first thing.

user posted image

There are also quite a few good ones of Eli, but I'll leave it up to him whether he wants you all to know how wild he actually is. tongue.gif
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 12 2010, 10:48 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img843/3642/giggle.gif http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3113/656n.gif laugh.gif http://a.imageshack.us/img413/1962/post59801256390779379.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Consigliere

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 18 2010, 09:49 PM
Tonight, I asked our waitress if I was dreaming. Hear me out, it was a legit Inception moment.

For the past few days, I've been writing words on my wrist and asking myself during the day if I was dreaming, and answering it by the word still being there. If I do this enough whilst awake, I'll eventually start doing it in my dreams (out of habit), realize something is amiss, and start dreaming lucidly. The word of choice today was "Jedi". So we start talking about random things, somehow Inception comes up. Something happened that made my friends accuse me of dreaming (honestly can't remember). They all started screaming "IZZY, WHERE'S YOUR TOTEM?!?!" So I look at my arm, and I'm like "Oh snaaap, it's gone, I'm dreaming! Ahh! How did I get here? ..No seriously, how did I get here?" Various theories came up as to how the word was erased. The waitress comes over in the midst of things, is leaning over next to me saying something to the friend on my right, and I'm like "Is this a dream?" Bro, her look, was like "O_o". So then she walks away, and I'm like, "Okay, I'm awake. If she was one of my projections, she would've given me some in-depth analysis about my life and this dream, conclusively proving that I'm not dreaming, meaning I AM dreaming. ..But she stayed quiet, knowing I would know this. So.. I just reverse psyched myself, meaning this IS a dream, because she knew that too. Yeah, it's a dream. Take your clothes off." ..Ahem. Waitress still behind me, I thought she walked away. This was made worse by, "Omg, she probably thinks you're high." "Dude, SHUT UP."

...We made sure to give a generous tip. I think it ended up being like 40-50% combined with five people.
ytilaernu
Group Icon
Awards: 2

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 18 2010, 10:00 PM
haha today I was at lunch with some people and while the waitress was taking down our meals the subject came up of this girl that was supposed to make it but then dropped out at the last minute and jokingly (but at the perfect moment as the waitress was walking away) a friend of mine said "what a whore" and everyone thought he was talking about the waitress and she was definitely within earshot hahaha

Needless to say, he tipped generously tongue.gif
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 19 2010, 12:42 PM
That reminds me of a time I was at a restaraunt (the Oasis, for those who know it). I was in the middle of a daydream, spaced out. I come out of it and look at one of my friends and, as the waitress is walking past, I say, "Rape is a funny thing..."

I didn't mean "haha" funny, but more as an oddity. The waitress glared at me.

Which reminds me of another time at the same place, involving the same subject. We were discussing how rape can go both ways. I think the story ends here, though. A little too much information...

Consigliere

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 19 2010, 03:17 PM
According to the Drug and Alcohol Course definition of rape, I've raped my friends. Rape involves sticking a body part or object into any of a person's orifices, including the mouth, without their consent.

I'm guessing this includes tackling them to the ground and forcing them to try gross foods? Which raises the question: If I hire some rich dude to babysit my future kids and he forces them to eat something they don't like, can I sue for emotional damanges?
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 19 2010, 04:02 PM
The criminal law prohibits sexual intercourse with an unwilling person. I don't think feeding your children counts as sexual intercourse. There are a lot of strange fetishes in Thailand, though, so I wouldn't discount it entirely.

Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 22 2010, 01:12 PM
i tried to post with the thing thhat tells you your cards dealt or number you got rolling dice tongue.gif

- George Carlin
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll