Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I.

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

What's in a name
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 4 2010, 02:59 PM
QUOTE (onetruth @ Aug 4 2010, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (EDM @ Aug 4 2010, 02:56 AM)
QUOTE (onetruth @ Aug 3 2010, 09:58 PM)
onetruth is what my parents named me...crazy hippies!

But really...if I post the reason for my name, this will turn into a religious debate thread. tongue.gif

http://a.imageshack.us/img718/8752/stopn.gif seriously?! ohmy.gif ........I thought you were joking the last time.........blink.gif

it's cool, but........blink.gif

LOL!!!!!!! I'm still joking. I just try to be consistent. http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5719/winkj.gif My real name is much boringer. Lisa. But my middle name is Hawaiian and awesome. Noelani. Remember that. I will be famous someday.

HA!!!!! I knew it!!!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif

I knew your name was Lisa http://a.imageshack.us/img186/2443/yesvy.gif .......you look like a Lisa........weird, right? biggrin.gif

but I don't look my name..... sad.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

Prince of Altea
Group Icon
Awards: 11

B: 6-2
G: 9-13
I: 1-3
O: 2-7
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 4 2010, 04:34 PM
Mine originally came from Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (the new english title for an originally Japan only TRPG) but was first localized by Super Smash Brothers Melee. Marth is a secret character and when I got the character I loved him and his description said he was a prince of the kingdom of Altea hince Prince Marth. The 85 part is my birth year.

Credit: FieryCharry (Deviant Art) for trophy
Signature: Tberry0 (Deviant Art)
da J-Man
Awards: None
Rep: none  
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 27 2010, 12:45 AM
Mine is quite simple. Harvey is my middle name, and as a kid I was told never to give out my info online. So when I wanted a username on some site I can't remember, I tried harvey. "Username already taken. Choose from the ones below: harvey45 -- harvey73 -- harvey859..." etc. I just memorized that username and I use it for almost everything.

All's fair in love and mafia.
Champ
3-5
B: 2-2
G: 1-2
I: 0-1
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 29 2010, 09:24 PM
First initial, last name; simple enough. When I first joined BD I was eager to post a puzzle (which was solved immediately) and didn't want to mess around too much. I guess it turned into a default username.

Okay! That only took me about ten minutes...
Head hurt yet?
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 29 2010, 09:26 PM
QUOTE (LJayden @ Aug 30 2010, 01:24 PM)
First initial, last name;

Same except with some minor obfuscation

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
Consigliere
Awards: 3

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 29 2010, 09:33 PM
^ *thinks* F. Ase?
Lord of Combat, God of Sarcasm
Group Icon
Awards: 14

B: 5-10
G: 15-22
I: 6-7
O: 8-6
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 29 2010, 09:37 PM
Initials FAZ? Or Philip A.Z.?

Beware the Scotch of Clumsiness!!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
Champ
3-5
B: 2-2
G: 1-2
I: 0-1
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 26 2010, 12:55 AM
P. Hayes?

Okay! That only took me about ten minutes...
Back! For now...
Awards: None
4-8
B: 1-4
G: 2-3
I: 1-0
O: 0-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Oct 1 2010, 04:24 PM
RainThinker actually wasn't my first username on BD. tongue.gif
I originally joined as Reignoffire, because the name sounded awesome to me at the time. I mostly did puzzles, but joined Unreality's Lost mini-mafia. I later forgot the password to ROF and the email I was using. (durr http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3953/duhi.gif)
I made a new account to continue playing mafia, and named it RainThinker because it was raining outside! (We get lots of rain where I live. http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/126/127assi.gif)

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

When in doubt, flip tables.
Consigliere
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Oct 1 2010, 04:46 PM
Oh wow....you must live in Forks, WA! No, but really, I remember ROF.

Insert something witty here [______________].
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Oct 1 2010, 05:19 PM
Mid-North America usually gets a lot of rain most of each year. Compare to a desert.....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 17 2010, 02:13 PM
Anymore names??? biggrin.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Nov 25 2010, 06:13 PM
@EDM Happy to oblige biggrin.gif

As most people don't split it - Araver comes from Ara/Ver. From Latin to English you get the initials of my first and last name. Made it up during an ad-hoc contest one late night (wasn't very sober at the time) in which we had to come up with a name that can somehow be traced back to our real name in a mime game. I kinda won and it stuck.

This post has been edited by araver: Nov 25 2010, 06:13 PM

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 25 2010, 07:05 PM
QUOTE (araver @ Nov 25 2010, 05:13 PM)
@EDM Happy to oblige biggrin.gif

As most people don't split it - Araver comes from Ara/Ver. From Latin to English you get the initials of my first and last name. Made it up during an ad-hoc contest one late night (wasn't very sober at the time) in which we had to come up with a name that can somehow be traced back to our real name in a mime game. I kinda won and it stuck.
That is very interesting. I wasn't sober the first time I was called Slick. http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/126/127assi.gif laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Nov 25 2010, 07:30 PM
Guess a lot of interesting things happen when you're not sober http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/126/127assi.gif.
Not all of them good. Not all of them bad.

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll