Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

GAME IDEAS

When you feel your game idea is fully ready to be played, please START A NEW TOPIC in Games Ready with the final RIDs, rules, FAQ and prologue if applicable. Thanks, MafiaManiac Staff

Add Reply
New Poll

Ultimate Werewolf, Not One Night :)
Contabile
Group Icon
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 30 2017, 08:20 AM
Goodies ( Wincon : Kill all Werewolves )
Seer - Visit player to learn if there a Werewolf or a Villager
Lycan - When a Seer inspect you , they see you as a Werewolf
Paranormal Investigator - Name 3 player at night . You will know if at least 1 werewolf is present in those 3 names
Troublemaker - You may attempt to have 2 Lynch's ( You must secretly message me you would like to have 2 , before day's ends ) . If the 1st Lynch is tied and no one dies , the 2nd lynch will be wasted .
Cursed - When the Werewolves attack you, you survive and turn into a werewolf .
Bodyguard - Protect a player each night ,You may not protect the same player each night.
Doppleganger - Choose a player Night 1 . If chosen player dies , you secretly swap role with them . The chosen player will be publicly know as Doppleganger if Lynched .
Apprentice Seer - You become the Seer , after the Seer dies .

Baddies ( Wincon : Outnumbered the villagers or be 1 of the last 2 alive )
Lone Wolf - You only win if your the last werewolf alive
Wolf Man - Appear as a Villager through Seer inspection .
Dire Wolf - You must choose Friend on Night 1 . If your friend dies , you die too , but if you die , your friend does not die

Indy
Mortician - Choose 2 players to hate on Night 1 . Those 2 players you hate must die and you must be alive at the end of the game to win .

Rules
1 . You may vote openly and change your vote freely during the Day Phase
2. . Anybody that is eaten by Werewolves , will have their roles kept a secret .
3 . Anyone who is lynched , will have their roles reveal to everyone .
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 3 2017, 09:48 AM
Any question guys??
shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 21

B: 13-12
G: 27-21
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Feb 3 2017, 03:13 PM
QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 3 2017, 04:48 PM)
Any question guys??

Some http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif

1. Does the Trouble maker's second lynch take publicly like an extra day with a different lynch? If so, is it once during the game or any day?
2. Does the Lycan appear as 1 werewolf in the Paranormal Investigator's list?
3A So can the Doppleganger become baddie or indy? Does he get to know the others or know indy wincon in that case?
3B What happens if he targets a seer for example? Does he get to act as the Seer once the Seer is dead? Does he get results from previous nights? Are there 2 different seers if the apprentice is still alive?
3C. What happens if he targets the one that can be turned to a werewolf?
4. Do baddies have BTSC communication during the day and night? Can doppleganger enter their BTSC if his target was a baddie and he dies?
5. Assuming werewolves attack each night and it is succesful unless target is protected or a conversion takes place. What is shown in the NP for a protect? What is shown for a conversion?
6. Re baddie wincon: what happens if 2 baddies face off with 1 indy and 1 villager? Does game stop with baddie win and indy's win/loss depending on his targets?
7. The lone wolf can lose even if his team fullfils the wincon. So he is more of a secondary Indy strongly aligned with baddies and spied as same faction. Are you sure you want two players with survive till the end as wincons?
8. What appears for the Indy if spied by Seer?
9. What happens in case of a tie?

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
\\_THE_DERAILER!_//
Awards: 32

B: 13-14
G: 26-21
I: 4-5
O: 12-13
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 3 2017, 05:09 PM
You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A smooth A raver http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/cool.gif

"Agh! My brain hurts! I think I'm going to need some glasses, a moustache and a handkerchief"
- sparrowhawk

“It’s only on the brink that people find the will to change.
Only at the precipice do we evolve.”

- John Cleese

"I wish I could go back in time and rant some more."
- Boq on Slick's Kitchen Mafia
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon
Awards: 18

B: 6-5
G: 5-6
I: 4-2
O: 5-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 3 2017, 05:25 PM
QUOTE (aura @ Feb 3 2017, 04:09 PM)
You've been hit by
You've been struck by
A smooth A raver http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/cool.gif

user posted image

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice - Clarke's Law
I always tell the truth, even when I lie - Tony Montana
What' chu talkin' about, Willis? - Arnold Jackson

The world is my oyster. It gave me diarrhetic shellfish poisoning.

MafiaManiac BROWNIE points
1.Shadow-11 2.Framm-6 2.Q-cumber-6 4.Yuli-5 5.araver-4 5.Anon-4 7.Nana-3 7.dee-3 7.Emberguard-3 10.darth nox-2 10.EDM-2 12.Laiam-1
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 4 2017, 12:54 AM
QUOTE (araver @ Feb 4 2017, 04:13 AM)

Some http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif

1. Does the Trouble maker's second lynch take publicly like an extra day with a different lynch? If so, is it once during the game or any day?
2. Does the Lycan appear as 1 werewolf in the Paranormal Investigator's list?
3A So can the Doppleganger become baddie or indy? Does he get to know the others or know indy wincon in that case?
3B What happens if he targets a seer for example? Does he get to act as the Seer once the Seer is dead? Does he get results from previous nights? Are there 2 different seers if the apprentice is still alive?
3C. What happens if he targets the one that can be turned to a werewolf?
4. Do baddies have BTSC communication during the day and night? Can doppleganger enter their BTSC if his target was a baddie and he dies?
5. Assuming werewolves attack each night and it is succesful unless target is protected or a conversion takes place. What is shown in the NP for a protect? What is shown for a conversion?
6. Re baddie wincon: what happens if 2 baddies face off with 1 indy and 1 villager? Does game stop with baddie win and indy's win/loss depending on his targets?
7. The lone wolf can lose even if his team fullfils the wincon. So he is more of a secondary Indy strongly aligned with baddies and spied as same faction. Are you sure you want two players with survive till the end as wincons?
8. What appears for the Indy if spied by Seer?
9. What happens in case of a tie?

1 . Troublemaker can only use her ability once and yes it will and extra day . The 2nd Lynch will only be successful if someone died in the first Lynch
2 . Lycan will NOT appear as a Werewolf to P.I
3A . The Doppleganger CAN become a Indy or a Baddie . She will be notified who the wolves are and what was Indy's target if not their dead .
3B . If she stole the Seer , she will become the Seer and NOT know Seer's previous investigation except maybe the most recent Investigation . Because there is still a Seer alive , the App . Seer will remain the same as long as ALL Seer are dead , in which she becomes the Seer
3C . Good question . The Cursed does not die when attacked by werewolves , so the D.G(Doppleganger) will not exchange roles until the Cursed now a Werewolf dies, in which D.G becomes a Werewolf
4. Yup baddies will have BTSC , and Doppleganger and Cursed will join if they ever become a Werewolf .
5.What is NP?? And what do you mean what is shown for a conversion??
6.If the Lone Wolf is present , the game does not end . Until either a Villager , a Werewolf or a Lone Wolf is the last 1 alive the game does not end .

7. Sorry I did not mean for Lone Wolf to have 2 Wincons . He only have 1 and is to be the last werewolf alive , if he is successful he wins.
8. He will appear as a Villager
9.What do you mean by a tie??
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 8 2017, 11:57 AM
Any more question??
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 30 2017, 01:13 PM
QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 9 2017, 12:57 AM)
Any more question??

Head hurt yet?
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 30 2017, 03:18 PM
QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 4 2017, 05:54 PM)

I think he means can the Indy also win with the goodies? can the Indy also win with the baddies? or does the Indy get the win at game end and the others lose?

This is an interesting question because if a tied win is possible there is less motivation to eliminate the Indy. If a tied win is not possible and the baddies get close to winning they might make a push to eliminate the Indy. The goodies not being as aware of how close they are to winning might make the push slightly earlier.

This post has been edited by Phaze: Nov 30 2017, 03:18 PM

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 1 2017, 12:55 AM
QUOTE (Phaze @ Dec 1 2017, 04:18 AM)
QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 4 2017, 05:54 PM)

I think he means can the Indy also win with the goodies? can the Indy also win with the baddies? or does the Indy get the win at game end and the others lose?

This is an interesting question because if a tied win is possible there is less motivation to eliminate the Indy. If a tied win is not possible and the baddies get close to winning they might make a push to eliminate the Indy. The goodies not being as aware of how close they are to winning might make the push slightly earlier.

Tied win is not.possible http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif
Any other question?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Game Ideas | Next Newest »

Add Reply
New Poll