Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Memory Space, Ghost BTSC
Moderately Menacing Machine
Awards: 1

4-1
B: 2-1
G: 1-0
I: 1-0
O: 0-0
TB: 0-0
TG: 0-0
  Posted Mar 1 2018, 02:47 AM
You are dead. Welcome to Memory Space.

Spoiler for roles

Spoiler for N1

Spoiler for D1

Spoiler for N2

Spoiler for D2

Spoiler for N3

Spoiler for D3

Spoiler for N4

Thwarting CAPTCHA one at a time.

4-1
  Posted Mar 1 2018, 11:08 AM
Right off the bat, we've got Boquise as Melia faction spying a baddie, on top of Maurice as Alvis mistaking Boq's Xenoblade 2 meme for hinting he's the beep spy and attempting to BTSC him. If Maurice actually trusts Boq's currently selected guilty on Insaner, then the madman is certainly in a tough spot, and Melia no longer has to worry about Alvis mucking up her results either.
Definitely one of, if not the best possible BTSC besides maybe Shulk or Riki. But will Maurice trust him?

Additionally, Marq submitted her action before I could even finish all the role PMs, and she's currently going to ping 3 goodies, being SH, Hirk, and Phaze.

Something outside of the game I find funny, is that I "threatened" Maurice with making him Alvis as a joke, and he actually wound up rolling it naturally.
I was quite amused when random.org landed him in slot 8.

4-1
  Posted Mar 1 2018, 02:28 PM
QUOTE (Machina @ Mar 1 2018, 01:47 AM)
Fiora - Phaze

QUOTE (Phaze @ Mar 1 2018, 01:06 PM)
You are all going to die

A rather blatant early hint, if I do say so myself.
Will this bite him in the rear later? We shall see.

lolmod
Group Icon
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 2 2018, 12:10 AM
QUOTE (Machina @ Mar 1 2018, 08:08 AM)
Right off the bat, we've got Boquise as Melia faction spying a baddie, on top of Maurice as Alvis mistaking Boq's Xenoblade 2 meme for hinting he's the beep spy and attempting to BTSC him. If Maurice actually trusts Boq's currently selected guilty on Insaner, then the madman is certainly in a tough spot, and Melia no longer has to worry about Alvis mucking up her results either.
Definitely one of, if not the best possible BTSC besides maybe Shulk or Riki. But will Maurice trust him?

Additionally, Marq submitted her action before I could even finish all the role PMs, and she's currently going to ping 3 goodies, being SH, Hirk, and Phaze.

Something outside of the game I find funny, is that I "threatened" Maurice with making him Alvis as a joke, and he actually wound up rolling it naturally.

When Boq says he spied a baddie I'm betting mo will bite, and if Insaner is lynched then that should pretty much clinch it. Especially since Boq would be claiming a role D1 and busted if he were lying and the real spy claimed and/or got lynched later on, with the Insaner bussing being a waste.

4-1
  Posted Mar 2 2018, 12:21 AM
QUOTE (plas_mod @ Mar 1 2018, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (Machina @ Mar 1 2018, 08:08 AM)

When Boq says he spied a baddie I'm betting mo will bite, and if Insaner is lynched then that should pretty much clinch it. Especially since Boq would be claiming a role D1 and busted if he were lying and the real spy claimed and/or got lynched later on, with the Insaner bussing being a waste.

Ah, but this is Maurice we're talking about. I doubt he'll fully trust Boq until one of them is dead.
Because Boq absolutely has to claim to him, even if he were a baddie. There's absolutely no reason to hide your role in a private BTSC with a confirmed goodie, unless you're a baddie or the indy.
And Melia could theoretically end up being a lucky nightkill before they can claim later.

shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 08:37 AM
No idea why I was killed so early but OK http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif

Maurice finding Boquise is way better. I'm positive they can turn the game in favor of the goodies if they're alive by D2 end.

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image

4-1
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 08:44 PM
This is certainly not looking good for the baddies at all. Fingers have been pointed at all 3 of them thus far, to varying degrees, and it looks like Insaner is hanging today.

Dee has however seemingly slipped under the radar thus far, so we'll see if that changes things. Best case scenario for baddies IMO is both Boquise and Maurice die tonight, but I expect a save on Mo is likely.

Trust me!
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 1-2
G: 6-4
I: 2-0
O: 0-1
TB: 1-0
TG:
  Posted Mar 4 2018, 08:12 AM
This was NOT fun

http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/rofl.gif
shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Mar 4 2018, 08:29 AM
QUOTE (maurice @ Mar 4 2018, 03:25 AM)

But my head says, you killed araver, and so in his honor I'll go by Occams Razor.  If it's wrong, we'll I blame you more than Occam.

Use the razor, Luke http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/yes.gif

http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/modhello.gif

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image

4-1
  Posted Mar 4 2018, 03:22 PM
Annnnd Phaze is also killing Boquise on top of Dee.

Someone's a little too eager to hipfire if you ask me.

4-1
  Posted Mar 4 2018, 05:52 PM
So, Phaze has switched back to SH.

Additionally, I forgot to mention earlier, but Marq is currently beeping Maurice, dee, and DarthMask. As Maurice is Alvis, this will beep.

Boq is currently locked onto OT as he said in BTSC. And if Dee wasn't currently locked into killing him, the baddies plan to redirect Boq to Framm could backfire horribly.

I don't have an action from Hirk yet though, so he could save Boq and put the baddies in an even worse spot.

4-1
  Posted Mar 4 2018, 07:36 PM
In an ironic twist, SH is now attempting to save Phaze, who is targeting him with a kill.

This is almost painful, (no, it is absolutely painful) to watch.

Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Mar 5 2018, 01:52 PM
Aww man whyyyy kill meeee

Pretty neat that Maurice saw the slip that made us suspect OT. I hope he returns to that thesis.

Why would Phaze want to kill me tho. Goodie kill should be conservative with that. Although maybe he changed action?
Smh at Dee

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Trust me!
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 1-2
G: 6-4
I: 2-0
O: 0-1
TB: 1-0
TG:
  Posted Mar 5 2018, 02:08 PM
That slip doesn't exist though http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/sigh.gif
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Mar 5 2018, 04:53 PM
QUOTE (Insaner @ Mar 5 2018, 07:08 PM)
That slip doesn't exist though http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/sigh.gif

It doesn't matter when you're right http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/cool.gif

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll