Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

"Play Along" Rules

Here you may join other games (without signing up). Please allow other players a chance to play and don't take 2 turns in a row. You may have to wait in some of these games, until you can post.
Please read the OP first.
Please note that posts here are NOT counted!

Pages: (40) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Ask Molly..., ...and she'll answer.
Not Maurice
Awards: 10

B: 6-6
G: 14-8
I: 2-5
O: 7-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 18 2010, 02:57 PM
Yes. It was more of an advice column. Dear Abby style.

I should append my PGP public key here...
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 18 2010, 03:04 PM
Question: I wanna convince my sister that I can't bake apple pie, so that I can make cup cakes instead.......how do I convince her???

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 18 2010, 05:36 PM
How do I make the smilies move around?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Consigliere
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 19 2010, 08:56 AM
Ok...

Dear Molly,

I work for a small law firm. Last year, we had an opening, and I told my sister's best friend to apply for the job. She has since gotten the job, and has dropped my sister, and forced her daughter to start dating the boss' son. She is manipulative and controlling, and often tells lies. She does half of the work that I do and has about a quarter of the knowledge that I do. However, she is about 20 years older than me, and has made fast friend with the boss' family (which is not to say much, as all their friends are just as deceitful). Now she makes $120 more than I do per month, which isn't much, but it's something, and whenever she screws up on or fails to do something, I get blamed, even though we work in different areas and I am not her supervisor. Also, her grammar is awful (I hear "I had spoke" daily and want to rip off my ears) and her 18-year-old daughter doesn't know who JFK was. Can we form a real life mafia to take care of this problem?

Insert something witty here [______________].
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 19 2010, 10:29 AM
@EDM: Bake a terrible apple pie beforehand and have her try a piece. Tip: Use lots of salt.

@Slick: Upload them as .gif instead of a static image. Some hosts don't allow it, though. This one should, as your avatar is not static. If you would like to create GIFs, it really isn't hard. It's like a small slideshow. You can bind the images in any version of photoshop, but there are programs designed solely for the purpose of making short clips and/or GIFs.

@OT: I know how you feel. Oftentimes, we find ourselves in worse positions than some undesirable people. Unfortunately, this is the way of the world, but there are some things you can do. First, you must always remain calm and composed. They don't care about anybody's feelings but their own, so letting them know that you're upset puts you in a worse position. Often, there's a weak part in their setup. The daughter is likely the weak link. She's young and naive and we can take advantage of that. Find a cute guy with herpes and have her cheat on the boss' son. When the boss hears that his son got herpes from your enemy's daughter, it's all but sealed.

Alternatively, if you're opposed to the idea (or you can't find a young man with herpes), an anonymous box usually does the trick. You can almost always put blatant lies, too. Get creative. Even if they are proven to be lies in the end, her reputation will be so far gone that she won't be able to manage a Burger King.

Hope this helps.

EDM
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 19 2010, 03:05 PM
I can't bake an apple pie without her watching.........she's the one baking it after all........sad.gif

Another Question; how do I stop my brother from being a jerk to everyone? he's become insane lately.....i mean, he can't stop troubling and hurting people's feelings....even us family.....help!!!

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

"No Creative Title Here"
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 19 2010, 05:53 PM
When should I start putting large numbers at the bottom of my posts to mark up to 100?

Why I hate RID roles:

Content Hidden
Consigliere

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 19 2010, 08:11 PM
Why do I live so close to the equator? D:
Explosive!
Awards: 5

B: 3-2
G: 4-8
I: 0-1
O: 2-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 19 2010, 10:03 PM
Would having 4 working arms be more beneficial or detracting?

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher.
turtle in the shell

B: 5-2
G: 6-3
I: 1-1
O: 5-6
TB: 1-2
TG: 1-1
  Posted Jul 19 2010, 10:12 PM
who will win moogle mafia?

"My will or I won't." - Matthew Stover (The Acts of Caine)

"Odds are for defying." - Brent Weeks (Lightbringer)
Consigliere
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 20 2010, 08:22 AM
Dear Molly,

Thank you for your amazing advice about my co-worker. I have put out a dating ad for single guys with herpes. Hopefully this situation can be resolved quickly!

I have another dilemma. There is someone that I need something from. I haven't spoken to her in two years and have no desire to do so. However, I do need a particular item from her. How do I go about getting this without contacting her directly? (Or else...how in the world do I go about getting a death certificate from Russia?)

Sincerely,
Always in a Russia

Insert something witty here [______________].
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 20 2010, 12:57 PM
@Filly: I have no idea what you're asking.

@Izzy: Because Florida likes hanging out down there. There are worse places to live, I assure you.

@Glyc: Depending on whether you spontaneously grew an additional two arms or the arms were an evolutionary process, the answer will vary. If they just appeared, it would take time and effort to control them, but it would be convenient in the long run.

@Yuiop: I will. Because I'm always a winner in my eyes.

@OT:

Dear Russia,

If the "something" you need from her is a physical object and relatively small, forced entry is a last resort. If you know someone who knows her, you could likely have that someone bring it up in casual conversation. If you can prove that you have ownership of the something, you could take it to court. Granted, it might not be worth it, but it will keep you from having to contact her directly. If the item is important to someone else (or can be linked to someone else) who is close to you, you could have them call and ask for it.

I hope that helps.

--Molly

Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 20 2010, 01:13 PM
@Filly: I get it now. =P

Explosive!
Awards: 5

B: 3-2
G: 4-8
I: 0-1
O: 2-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 20 2010, 01:56 PM
QUOTE (Molly Mae @ Jul 20 2010, 07:13 AM)
@Filly: I get it now. =P

I dont ph34r.gif

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher.
EDM
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 20 2010, 02:02 PM
um molly?

Another Question; how do I stop my brother from being a jerk to everyone? he's become insane lately.....i mean, he can't stop troubling and hurting people's feelings....even us family.....help!!!

oh; and we still ended up making apple pie-which became a good thing, afterall..... biggrin.gif

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Play Along | Next Newest »

Pages: (40) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll