Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

BROWSER WARS, Defend your means of web surfing

What is the browser you use most often?
Internet Explorer 8 [ 1 ]  [2.78%]
Internet Explorer 7 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Internet Explorer <6 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Firefox 3.x [ 16 ]  [44.44%]
Google Chrome [ 18 ]  [50.00%]
Safari [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Opera [ 1 ]  [2.78%]
Other [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 36
Guests cannot vote 
Cavaliere
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 3-4
G: 8-14
I: 0-8
O: 2-2
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 10 2011, 01:33 AM
Chrome! It is fast, secure, and I love the Google search in the address box (or whatever your favorite search engine is. It actually asks you when you start Chrome the first time which search engine you prefer unlike other browsers). I can print to my home printer from anywhere using Chrome, and the predictive pre-fetch is awesome and right 90% of the time. I can't think of anything about Chrome I don't like, and it is easy on resources as well http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/thumbsup.gif

http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/offtopic.gif
Can't wait to try Chromium on the netbook

Fringe Mafia:War of the Worlds
OP; N1; D1; N2; D2; N3; Final Post
shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Apr 10 2011, 04:46 PM
Just remembered the extra stuff Chrome does with textareas ... priceless (for users).
For developers it may be a nightmare, but it can be turned off by textarea{resize: none} or by giving it max-width/height.

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
Not Maurice
Awards: 10

B: 6-6
G: 14-8
I: 2-5
O: 7-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 10 2011, 07:31 PM
@GJ: I would argue that Opera Unite does the same (it does), but I'm fairly sure you don't have to be using Opera to utilise the Unite functions. Typically, I print to home using my VPN, though. It seems Citrix favours FF in my experience (I don't use IE..).

I should append my PGP public key here...
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 13 2011, 10:43 PM
Change my vote to Chrome please. Only if it is as secure as Norton's identity safe feature. I am hooked on the speed part. Even though I pay 70 bucks a year for Norton security.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 14 2011, 04:27 AM
If I could edit, I would choose Chrome....I see it is much better as far as speed is concerned.....biggrin.gif

So Chrome: 13....biggrin.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

Professor of Bad Ideas and Many Subsequent Apologies
Awards: 1

B: 0-90000
G: 0-9000
I: 0-900
O: 0-90
TB: 0-5
TG: 0-4
  Posted Oct 29 2015, 06:16 PM
Just thought I would revive this topic. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/whistle.gif

Also, I'll say that I use both Mozilla and chrome interchangeably. I mostly use Chrome whenever I use anything like Google docs or YouTube or something since they have better compatibility, but Mozilla for everything else.

I had a stint where I had to use IE8 for a while, but that's because my parents were afraid of me downloading literally anything. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/dry.gif

so uh im gonna promote my band just for the memes. check out my soundcloud lmao. what am i doing with my life

Yo, check out my band and our new single, "Imaginary Friends"!
Your Local Pill Distributor
Awards: 4

0-0
B: 0-0
G: 0-0
I: 0-0
O: 0-0
TB: 0-0
TG: 0-0
  Posted Oct 29 2015, 06:39 PM
Firefox all the way.

Used: chrome, ie, opera, firefox
Currently using: Cyberfox http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/devil.gif

QUOTE (Auramyna @ Mar 17 2015, 03:30 AM)
user posted image Hey Barc, I'll let you in on a little secret. Feeding Saab's ego is what kills him ... or the other way around. user posted image  Don't try and understand it, just take my word for it. user posted image

@Saab - You shouldn't have told me your secret. user posted image

QUOTE (yuiop @ Mar 21 2015, 02:57 PM)
And of course there's 3 pages already, Saab is in this BTSC. user posted image
dee
Orange Marmalade
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B: 2-3
G: 10-10
I: 1-1
O: 1-4
TB: 1-0
TG: 0-2
  Posted Oct 30 2015, 02:47 PM
Using Chrome when on laptop.
On mobile, safari http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif

Wan to do something? Wiki needs your help. user posted image
Please pm me if you are interested or volunteer in the sign up game thread.
Thank you! user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Debates | Next Newest »

Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll