Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Player Etiquette

Please note that beside the general rules of the current game, there are a few important things players should avoid at all costs: PM repping, Illegal BTSC, Ghost Posts, Active Metagaming, Account sharing.
Please read about them in the Board Rules

Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Dark Room
Tell the world that I'm coming home
Awards: 4

B: 4-9
G: 11-13
I: 4-2
O: 5-12
TB:
TG: 0-1
Posted Sep 17 2016, 03:06 PM
I wanna host something, so let's do this!

Baddies. BTSC, Group NK. Wincon: Outnumber the goodies.
1) Block.
2) Vanilla.

Goodies. Wincon: Lynch the baddies.
1) Spy.
2) Save.
3) Vanilla.
4) Vanilla.
5) Vanilla
6) Vanilla

NP shows successful saves only. Baddies do not get a success/fail result on their block.
Tie lynch = no one dies. Baddies win if they enter a day phase in a 2-on-2 scenario with no lynch to be followed by kill.

Host: IAWY

You wake up in a dark room....
Contabile
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Sep 17 2016, 08:56 PM
What is vanilla?
Your Local Pill Distributor

0-0
B: 0-0
G: 0-0
I: 0-0
O: 0-0
TB: 0-0
TG: 0-0
Posted Sep 17 2016, 09:18 PM
QUOTE (BabyCee @ Sep 17 2016, 08:56 PM)
What is vanilla?

Vanilla means you don't have any night or day action.

QUOTE (Auramyna @ Mar 17 2015, 03:30 AM)
user posted image Hey Barc, I'll let you in on a little secret. Feeding Saab's ego is what kills him ... or the other way around. user posted image  Don't try and understand it, just take my word for it. user posted image

@Saab - You shouldn't have told me your secret. user posted image

QUOTE (yuiop @ Mar 21 2015, 02:57 PM)
And of course there's 3 pages already, Saab is in this BTSC. user posted image
\\_THE_DERAILER!_//
Awards: 32

B: 13-14
G: 26-21
I: 4-5
O: 12-13
TB:
TG:
Posted Sep 17 2016, 09:36 PM
QUOTE (BabyCee @ Sep 18 2016, 11:26 AM)
What is vanilla?

This wiki might be useful to you for your questions.

"This natural selection picked me out to be
a dark horse running in a fantasy league"

- Flesh and Bone, The Killers

“It’s only on the brink that people find the will to change.
Only at the precipice do we evolve.”

- John Cleese

"I wish I could go back in time and rant some more."
- Boq on Slick's Kitchen Mafia
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 22

B: 7-8
G: 28-19
I: 3-6
O: 9-11
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
Posted Sep 17 2016, 10:13 PM
http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/hmm.gif

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov

And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup

I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis

There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agathe Christie

0-0
Posted Sep 18 2016, 04:43 AM
"This is a very bland role, nothing to do but vote during the days. " - WTF is this ?
Sure you have stuff to do .... SCUM HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image Hey Barc, I'll let you in on a little secret. Feeding Saab's ego is what kills him ... or the other way around. user posted image  Don't try and understand it, just take my word for it. user posted image

shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 19

B: 13-11
G: 20-20
I: 3-3
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
Posted Sep 18 2016, 01:28 PM
QUOTE (Dr.SaaB @ Sep 18 2016, 12:43 PM)
"This is a very bland role, nothing to do but vote during the days. " - WTF is this ?

Please feel free to edit the wiki. Roles and actions were not edited after the first time they were copied from unreality's Guide. However please use something other than "scum".
Yeah, some of us get a bit fancy (read upset and poshy) when it comes to naming conventions: see here.

This post has been edited by araver: Sep 18 2016, 01:29 PM

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image

0-0
Posted Sep 18 2016, 01:43 PM
QUOTE (araver @ Sep 18 2016, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (Dr.SaaB @ Sep 18 2016, 12:43 PM)

Please feel free to edit the wiki. Roles and actions were not edited after the first time they were copied from unreality's Guide. However please use something other than "scum".
Yeah, some of us get a bit fancy (read upset and poshy) when it comes to naming conventions: see here.

woud DEN HUNT work ? http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/XD.gif

Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Sep 18 2016, 02:02 PM
How about baddie hunt?

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov

And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup

I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis

There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agathe Christie
Head hurt yet?
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
Posted Sep 18 2016, 05:30 PM
Or the move that I'd like to term "canary in a coal mine". Act like a save or spy to the right extent to be targeted by the baddies. At night this provides a sacrifice that means the save and spy are safe (if you do it right the save will also target you). During the day it could start a baddie lynch on you (thus exposing who the baddies are). You need to be careful however and balance it correctly or you will broadcast to the baddies who the real spy/save are. You also need to gauge your teammates to figure out if they are in-tune with what you are attempting, or you will be watching them louse it up from the ghosties.

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
Indy
Group Icon
Awards: 29

B: 8-10
G: 16-12
I: 6-0
O: 8-14
TG: 0-2
Posted Sep 19 2016, 06:41 AM
All talk and no sign ups.

Too skeert to play with vanilla?

Sign me up. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/nahnah.gif

"Breaking News, and then trying to carefully glue it back together before anybody notices."
-from Cracked News
The Hunter
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Sep 19 2016, 09:04 AM

2.Marq
7.Nana

"You DONT want me in my quiet place!"-Anita Blake
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon
Awards: 15

B: 6-5
G: 5-6
O: 5-5
TB:
TG:
Posted Sep 19 2016, 09:40 AM
Sure. Not a fan of vanilla games, but can't play anything else atm, so give me a nilla wafer role please.

Sign me up for 9. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/XD.gif

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice - Clarke's Law
I always tell the truth, even when I lie - Tony Montana
What' chu talkin' about, Willis? - Arnold Jackson

The world is my oyster. It gave me diarrhetic shellfish poisoning.

MafiaManiac BROWNIE points
1.Shadow-11 2.Framm-6 2.Q-cumber-6 4.Yuli-5 5.araver-4 5.Anon-4 7.Nana-3 7.dee-3 7.Emberguard-3 10.darth nox-2 10.EDM-2 12.Laiam-1
Tell the world that I'm coming home

B: 4-9
G: 11-13
O: 5-12
TB:
TG: 0-1
Posted Sep 20 2016, 10:58 AM
2. Marq
7. Nana
8. Maurice

At least people are actually signing up now haha.
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Sep 22 2016, 05:11 AM
Alright then
2. Marq
5. Boquise
7. Nana
8. Maurice

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Archives and Rules | Next Newest »

Pages: (11) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll