Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I

Add Reply
New Poll

Astronauts vs Aliens, Mafia with no night, no roles, and clues
Contabile
Awards: None
B: 1 - 0
G: 0 - 0
I: 0 - 1
O: 0 - 0
TB: 0 - 0
TG: 1 - 1
  Posted Aug 6 2014, 09:47 PM
The Introduction:

12 astronauts were in the ISS, when they suddenly found 4 bodies. 4 aliens had snuck on the ship and shape-shifted to look like the dead astronauts. You must kill the 4 aliens before they kill you!

How to Play:

Now there are 12 people or aliens on board. 8 are actual humans, and 4 are aliens disguised as humans. Every day I will post a story of action that has happened on the rocket ship. These stories will contain hints to who are the four aliens.

The astronauts' job is to kill these aliens. The aliens' job is to kill the astronauts. This is how the killing works:

• Every 24 hours, I will PM one of the aliens and ask them who they want to kill. They may discuss with the other aliens of who they want to kill in a group PM or something. Whoever they want to kill, I will post in one of the stories that that person was killed. Note that aliens may sacrifice another alien to keep them unsuspicious.
• The astronauts on the thread may make alliances and such against other suspicious astronauts on board. It takes 3 agreeing astronauts to kill someone. That group of astronauts cannot kill until another 24 hours. An alien that obviously would act as if he/she were an astronaut could group up to kill one of their fellow aliens just to make sure they are unsuspicious.
• Whoever kills all the aliens or astronauts wins. If they astronauts win, they save the ISS!

Sign-Ups:

This post has been edited by teaser303: Aug 6 2014, 09:48 PM
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 6 2014, 10:11 PM

Sign-Ups:

4. Slick http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/eating.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 14 2014, 03:57 PM
We don't need to play right away but good for people to sign up and be ready for down-time.
I'd rather have this than nothing.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Sgarrista
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Oct 10 2014, 11:57 PM
Wait, since the aliens are disguised as astronauts, since it only required 3 to kill, could they not just kill off the entire astronauts immediately?

user posted image
Add me on:
3ds: 3496-9789-9334
Psn: hellodad85
Steam: thanous63
Xbl: tsrthanous
Facebook.com/tigersingh63
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Oct 11 2014, 10:33 AM
QUOTE (TNTL @ Oct 10 2014, 08:57 PM)
Wait, since the aliens are disguised as astronauts, since it only required 3 to kill, could they not just kill off the entire astronauts immediately?

Haven't see teaser303 around here much lately. May have been discouraged and faded away but if you send a pm it should get an answer. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/wink.gif

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Non-Mafia Games | Next Newest »

Add Reply
New Poll