|Rules||Wiki Members Search Reps Hall of Fame Usergroups Discord Facebook Twitter Donate|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 3 2017, 04:48 PM)|
|Any question guys??|
|QUOTE (aura @ Feb 3 2017, 04:09 PM)|
|You've been hit by|
You've been struck by
A smooth A raver
|QUOTE (araver @ Feb 4 2017, 04:13 AM)|
1. Does the Trouble maker's second lynch take publicly like an extra day with a different lynch? If so, is it once during the game or any day?
2. Does the Lycan appear as 1 werewolf in the Paranormal Investigator's list?
3A So can the Doppleganger become baddie or indy? Does he get to know the others or know indy wincon in that case?
3B What happens if he targets a seer for example? Does he get to act as the Seer once the Seer is dead? Does he get results from previous nights? Are there 2 different seers if the apprentice is still alive?
3C. What happens if he targets the one that can be turned to a werewolf?
4. Do baddies have BTSC communication during the day and night? Can doppleganger enter their BTSC if his target was a baddie and he dies?
5. Assuming werewolves attack each night and it is succesful unless target is protected or a conversion takes place. What is shown in the NP for a protect? What is shown for a conversion?
6. Re baddie wincon: what happens if 2 baddies face off with 1 indy and 1 villager? Does game stop with baddie win and indy's win/loss depending on his targets?
7. The lone wolf can lose even if his team fullfils the wincon. So he is more of a secondary Indy strongly aligned with baddies and spied as same faction. Are you sure you want two players with survive till the end as wincons?
8. What appears for the Indy if spied by Seer?
9. What happens in case of a tie?
|QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 9 2017, 12:57 AM)|
|Any more question??|
|QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 4 2017, 05:54 PM)|
9.What do you mean by a tie??
|QUOTE (Phaze @ Dec 1 2017, 04:18 AM)|
I think he means can the Indy also win with the goodies? can the Indy also win with the baddies? or does the Indy get the win at game end and the others lose?
This is an interesting question because if a tied win is possible there is less motivation to eliminate the Indy. If a tied win is not possible and the baddies get close to winning they might make a push to eliminate the Indy. The goodies not being as aware of how close they are to winning might make the push slightly earlier.