Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

One Night Epic Battle, More teams
Contabile
Group Icon
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 28 2017, 10:20 AM
Villagers/Goodies  ( Wincon : At least 1 Vampire and 1 Werewolf must be killed )
Copycat -  You may view a not played role , you are now that role . You will get to do the action's of that role . You still have the Copycat card unless switched .
Witch -You may view a not played role. If you do you must exchange that role with any other player's role .
Drunk - You must exchange your role with a not played role .
Robber - You may exchange your role with another players role . You will be notified your new role
Paranormal Investigator - View up to 2 players roles . If you view a Werewolf or Vampire role you become a werewolf or Vampire yourself and stop viewing cards .
Cupid - You may give any 2 players a Mark of Love . You may give yourself the Mark of Love
Instigator - You may give any player a Mark of Traitor. . You may give yourself a Mark of Traitor .
Gremlin - You may exchange marks or roles between any 2 player's .
Spy - You may view up to 2 marks , If you viewed either Mark of the Vampire or Traitor , you exchange your own Mark with the player you viewed and must stop viewing Marks

Villager Marks
Mark of Love- If 1 of them gets killed the other dies too.
Mark of Traitor - Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to lynch a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Wolf and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Wolf and not herself in order to win . This will not work if there is only 1 player on a team , etc - Kris is the lone vampire and receive this , it is negated . 

Baddies/Vampires( Wincon : Keep all Vampires alive and at least 1 Werewolves must be killed )
The Count - Give a player a Mark of Fear' , whoever has this cant do their night action .
Sorcerer - You may place the Mark of Vampire on any player. 

Vampire Marks
'Mark of the Vampire' whoever who receive this becomes a Vampire . Anyone who view this Mark , switches their own Mark with this Mark of Vampire
Mark of Fear - Whoever receive this may not do their night action , only roles that do their role action during the Night phase is affected by this

Baddies/Werewolves ( Wincon : Keep all Werewolves alive and at least 1 Vampire must be killed. )
Alpha Wolf - You may exchange the Sienna slot (Werewolf card) with any players card .
Mystic Wolf  - You may view another player's card .
If there is only 1 werewolf present , the wolf may view any 1 of the center card .  [/color]

Possible scenarios
If all 3 team's are present ( Villagers , Werewolf and Vampire )  are present . This is the outcome to who win depending which role and mark is killed
Only Villager's killed - No one wins
Only 1 or 2 Werewolves killed and no Vampires killed - Vampires win
Only 1 or 2 Vampires killed and no werewolves killed - Werewolves win
1 Villagers 1 Werewolves 1 Vampires killed - Villagers win
If only the Villagers team and 1 baddie team ( Vampires or Werewolves ) are present . Rules are normal .  1 baddie is killed , Villagers win , if not the baddie team wins!

Additional Rules
  1. Everyone will message me their votes instead of voting openly .
  2. Despite having 13 roles available , there will only be 10 players playing , the 3 not played roles will be put in color slots , which are Cyan  Crimson and Violet  . I will not reveal the 3 not played roles until the game ends .
  3. There will be a 4th werewolf not played role . This will be label as Sienna .  Witch may view the Sienna role . Drunk too may switch their own role with this slot .
  4.   You will only do your night action of your beginning role , if your role is swap you will not do your new role action .You will not be told if your role is swap .  Your wincon is whatever role and mark you have after the night phase .
  5. It is not necessary to do any of your role action except Drunk , this the only role where it is a must to do it's role
  6. There will be only 1 Night and day .
  7. . Instead of 1 player getting lynch , 2 PLAYER'S are getting lynched to make interesting and Balanced . The 1st and 2nd most votes are lynch and depending on their role certain teams wins.
  8. You are not allow to vote yourself . You must vote during the Day Phase . You may change your vote's secretly .
  9. If there are 2 or more people are tied for the 1st most votes , the 2nd most votes is safe from being lynched . If more than 1 player that gets the 2nd most votes , everybody who gets the 1st and 2nd most vote , are all lynched .
  10. There will be no BTSC as the game does not involve nights and werewolves and vampires must cooperate with each other only through the game forum .
  11. Role order - Dusk Phase- Copycat - Vampires - The Count - Sorcerer - Cupid - Instigator - Night phase Werewolves - Alpha Wolf - Mystic Wolf - Paranormal Investigator - Marksman - Spy - Robber - Witch - Drunk
Head hurt yet?
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 28 2017, 03:33 PM
Villagers/Goodies  ( Wincon : At least 1 Vampire and 1 Werewolf must be killed )
Copycat -  You may view a not played role , you are now that role . You will get to do the action's of that role . You still have the Copycat role unless switched .
Witch -You may view a not played role. If you do you must exchange that role with any other player's role .
Robber - You may exchange your role with another players role . You will be notified your new role
Paranormal Investigator - View up to 2 players roles . If you view a Werewolf or Vampire role you become a werewolf or Vampire yourself and stop viewing roles .
Cupid - You may give any 2 players a Mark of Love . You may give yourself the Mark of Love
Instigator - You may give any player a Mark of Traitor. . You may give yourself a Mark of Traitor .
Spy - You may view up to 2 marks , If you viewed either Mark of the Vampire or Traitor , you exchange your own Mark with the player you viewed and must stop viewing Marks

Villager Marks
Mark of Traitor - Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to lynch a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Wolf and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Wolf and not herself in order to win . This will not work if there is only 1 player on a team , etc - Kris is the lone vampire and receive this , it is negated . 

Baddies/Vampires( Wincon : Keep all Vampires alive and at least 1 Werewolves must be killed )
The Count - Give a player a Mark of Fear' , whoever has this cant do their night action .

Vampire Marks
'Mark of the Vampire' whoever who receive this becomes a Vampire . Anyone who view this Mark , switches their own Mark with this Mark of Vampire
Mark of Fear - Whoever receive this may not do their night action , only roles that do their role action during the Night phase is affected by this

Baddies/Werewolves ( Wincon : Keep all Werewolves alive and at least 1 Vampire must be killed. )
Alpha Wolf - You may exchange the Sienna slot (Werewolf role) with any players role .
Mystic Wolf  - You may view another player's role .
If there is only 1 werewolf present , the wolf may view any 1 of the unused roles .  [/color]

Possible scenarios
If all 3 team's are present ( Villagers , Werewolf and Vampire )  are present . This is the outcome to who win depending which role and mark is killed
Only 1 or 2 Werewolves killed and no Vampires killed - Vampires win
Only 1 or 2 Vampires killed and no werewolves killed - Werewolves win
1 Villagers 1 Werewolves 1 Vampires killed - Villagers win
If only the Villagers team and 1 baddie team ( Vampires or Werewolves ) are present . Rules are normal .  1 baddie is killed , Villagers win , if not the baddie team wins!

Additional Rules
  2. Despite having 13 roles available , there will only be 10 players playing , the 3 not played roles will be put in color slots , which are Cyan  Crimson and Violet  . I will not reveal the 3 not played roles until the game ends .
  3. There will be a 4th werewolf not played role . This will be label as Sienna .  Witch may view the Sienna role . Drunk too may switch their own role with this slot .
  4.   You will only do your night action of your beginning role , if your role is swap you will not do your new role action .You will not be told if your role is swap .  Your wincon is whatever role and mark you have after the night phase .
  5. It is not necessary to do any of your role action except Drunk , this the only role where it is a must to do it's role
  7. . Instead of 1 player getting lynch , 2 PLAYER'S are getting lynched to make interesting and Balanced . The 1st and 2nd most votes are lynch and depending on their role certain teams wins.
  8. You are not allow to vote yourself . You must vote during the Day Phase . You may change your vote's secretly .
  9. If there are 2 or more people are tied for the 1st most votes , the 2nd most votes is safe from being lynched . If more than 1 player that gets the 2nd most votes , everybody who gets the 1st and 2nd most vote , are all lynched .
  10. There will be no BTSC as the game does not involve nights and werewolves and vampires must cooperate with each other only through the game forum .
  11. Role order - Dusk Phase- Copycat - Vampires - The Count - Sorcerer - Cupid - Instigator - Night phase Werewolves - Alpha Wolf - Mystic Wolf - Paranormal Investigator - Marksman - Spy - Robber - Witch - Drunk

*edit changed all mentions of "card" to "role" (and "center cards" to "remaining roles") as this makes more sense in a forum environment rather than a physical card based one

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 8 2017, 01:34 AM
Copycat -  You may view a not played role , you are now that role . You will get to do the action's of that role . You still have the Copycat card unless switched .
Paranormal Investigator - View up to 2 players roles . If you view a Werewolf or Vampire role you become a werewolf or Vampire yourself and stop viewing cards .

Villager Marks

Vampire Marks

Alpha Wolf - You may exchange the Sienna slot (Werewolf card) with any players card .
Mystic Wolf  - You may view another player's card .
If there is only 1 werewolf present , the wolf may view any 1 of the center card .  [/color]

Possible scenarios
Only 1 or 2 Werewolve(s) killed and no Vampires killed - Vampires win
Only 1 or 2 Vampires killed and no werewolve(s) killed - Werewolves win
1 Villager 1 Werewolve 1 Vampire killed - Villagers win

Additional Rules
Players
Backup(s)
Wik
IGM
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 8 2017, 02:43 PM
Players
7 Slick http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/pizza.gif
Backup(s)
Wik
IGM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 9 2017, 10:34 PM
Trust me!
Group Icon
Awards: 2

8-3
B: 1-1
G: 5-2
I:
O: 1-0
TB: 1-0
TG:
  Posted May 10 2017, 02:05 AM
Uhhh this game is too weird for my taste http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/XD.gif
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 26

B: 9-8
G: 34-20
I: 3-6
O: 9-11
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted May 10 2017, 03:03 AM
Too busy for more than one game. Sorry :/

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov

And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup

I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis

There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agathe Christie
Caporegime
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 10 2017, 04:34 AM
Players
1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 . Slick http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/pizza.gif
8 .
9 .
10 . Heather :sushi:
Backup(s)
1 .
2 .
Wik
1 .
IGM
1 .
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 10 2017, 04:54 AM
QUOTE (Insaner @ May 10 2017, 03:05 PM)

Awww , maybe you could give it a try? http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/dance.gif
Caporegime
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 10 2017, 10:33 AM
QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ May 10 2017, 09:54 AM)

It's different from some of the other games posted here, but is that a bad thing?
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 10 2017, 11:05 AM
Trust me!
Group Icon
Awards: 2

8-3
B: 1-1
G: 5-2
I:
O: 1-0
TB: 1-0
TG:
  Posted May 10 2017, 12:15 PM
QUOTE (helenedione @ May 10 2017, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ May 10 2017, 09:54 AM)

It's different from some of the other games posted here, but is that a bad thing?

Objectively, it's not, but this game is just too difficult to make sense out of for my baby brain http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/XD.gif
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 11 2017, 02:18 AM
Players
1 .
2 .
3 . EDM http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 . Slick http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/pizza.gif
8 .
9 .
10 . Heather :sushi:
Backup(s)
1 .
2 .
Wik
1 .
IGM
1 .

GO GOODIES!!! http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Goodie Mafioso at heart......never forget that!!! user posted image user posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Contabile
Group Icon
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 16 2017, 10:55 AM
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 16 2017, 01:29 PM
Guess nobody loves us and will play. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/cry.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Games On Hold | Next Newest »

Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll