Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Mafia Party..., When a game turned real...
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 29 2012, 10:20 AM
I want a resurrection from pizza. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Beacon of sin
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B: 4-3
G: 7-6
I: 2-0
O: 0-4
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 29 2012, 10:44 AM
Hehehe.... Dead people. http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/shifty.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contabile
Awards: 2

3-1
B:
G: 3-1
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 29 2012, 12:00 PM
http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/lmao.gif I can imagine the look on MiKi's face like "What are you looking at me for?! He's the one screaming!"
Cookie Monster
Group Icon

9-9
B: 1-3
G: 6-3
I: 1-1
O: 1-2
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 29 2012, 12:41 PM
http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/lynch.gif MiKi http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/mob.gif

fetish obsession greatness greed
dare-devilry attention need
hope fate religion lucky-charms
friends relatives society norms
self others jealousy greater-good
politics inflation scams neighborhood
career status satisfaction pride
love creativity achievements bride
lust food money and kind
tag cloud of a human mind
Force-Ninja and Unofficial Therapist
Awards: 9

B: 4-7
G: 14-14
I: 2-4
O: 2-7
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 29 2012, 01:47 PM
Bwahahaha I called someone a bitch! teeheehee

Light and dark swirling
Acknowledging your desires
Mirroring your heart
-- Framm

Superheroes Mafia:
In signups now!!
Beacon of sin
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B: 4-3
G: 7-6
I: 2-0
O: 0-4
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 29 2012, 03:01 PM
@Thal tongue.gif Yup, that's totally me. On another note.... Why did Kits have to die? http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/cry.gif Neko no can haz her tails now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Crazy Cat Lady
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 30 2012, 03:50 AM
HAHAHAHA of course I'm the one to faint from blood x]
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 1 2012, 01:48 PM
Part3: The fall of the soldiers...

Everyone was in shock to see Fox at the meet, that to, being dragged along by Aki, who, with great strength, threw her on the chair & said, "What were you doing there???"
"More importantly...How the heck did you get here?!" Li asked, half-upset, "You told me you weren't coming!!! You LIED TO ME!!!" & Li cried.
Dizzy stood between Aki & Li, now, half whining & half crying, as she watched Fox with intent eyes...

"Relax, EDM. I thought I'd surprise you with a visit. I came through the roof, all fox-like. By then, Yuli was dead, so I stayed hidden to find out what was going on. I saw everything."

"Then you know who the killer is!" everyone said, in one voice.
"Umm, i think so...wait, can I have some water? I'm feeling parched." Fox said, clutching her throat.
Nana gave her the glass of water, & Fox drank it in one gulp, "Ok, I saw what happened; & I know who the killer is. It's actually- AAAARGH!"
Fox grabbed her throat again, but this time, her face was turning bluish, her eyeballs almost popping out. Then she slumped off the chair, onto the floor...& never moved...
Dizzy yelped, then whined & covered her eyes.
"s***!!! NOT AGAIN!!! FOX, WAKE UP!!!" Li & Aki tried to revive her, but to no avail; Fox was dead.

"Nana, you bitch! You killed Fox!!! I know you did!!! You poisoned her!!!" Shad yelled & rushed towards Nana. She almost go to her before Izzy & Aura pulled her back.
"Shad, shut up! We don't know if she's the killer. Besides, she only gave water from the table. It was already on the table, so how could Nana poison it in time to kill Fox? C'mon!" Aura said, sobering Shad up.

"Well, it could be Nana; I mean, She gave the water, so that could mean that-"
"Li, seriously, Shut up, ok? Stop making accusations without proof!" Dante spoke up. Li kept quiet & looked at Aki & GM, who were examining Fox's mouth.

"Hmm, her lips have turned blue. There's a chemical that causes this, I think..." GM began to think...
"Wait! This must be something with nitrogen. Possibly Ammonia or Cyanide. I think it must be Cyanide." Aki guessed. "What do you think, Doopy Doop?" she looked at Dizzy.
Dizzy agreed, "Woof!"...
"Maybe, but I don't think it's easily available, is it?" GM asked.
"Umm...I guess so, but then it must be someone with access to all these. Either someone in a field involving chemicals, or...*gasp* a student!" Aki looked at GM with shock, then at everyone else. All began looking at Li, Dante, MiKi, Aaryan, Izzy, Shad, SMV, Clozo (who had woken up by then), & plasmid (who had not spoken till then, but kept gaping at everything with his mouth wide open...)

"Ok, kids, one of you is at fault, here." Hirk began, after looking at Aki & GM. "And since we don't want any more trouble, whoever is responsible for this better own up, or else..."
"Or else WHAT? You'll f*** us off like you did the others?" Izzy retorted, angry.
"Watch your mouth, kid! I didn't kill anybody & you're a science student."
"Stop s***ting us, Sith!" Shad replied, maddened, "You've had the chance all day, haven't you?!" she screeched.

"Wait, maybe it wasn't cyanide." plasmid finally decided to speak up, "Even common insecticides can turn lips blue. Anyone does any gardening around here?" he looked around.

That's when the commotion began; everyone started accusing each other of killing, gardening, poisoning the food, being transgenders & acting like jackasses...finally, they all joined forces & accused Hirkala of being the killer. They began to surround him.

"Guys, I told you; I didn't kill anyone!" He yelled. At that moment, something flew through the air & hit Hirk squarely on the chest; it was an arrow! Everyone watched in horror as their friend, Hirkala, fell to the ground.
"s***! & I thought it was him!" OT said, throwing her onion away. Then she looked up, screamed & ducked. The next arrow hit Izzy's neck, & she fell face forwards, next to hirk.
Everyone else looked in her direction; A tall lampstand was kept; attached to the top was a machine similar to a tennis ball machine, but, it was hooting arrows out instead. The rest of the members began to run...

Klue, Aki (with Dizzy, who had started barking), GM, plasmid & MiKi ran to the room where Lia & Nick were sitting. Aaryan followed them, but was struck in the back by 2 arrows, & he fell down, dead. OT pulled LH (who was crying), Marq & SMV into the dead bodies room. Nana grabbed Clo & Aura, & pulled them under the chair. plasmid followed them in, & Gj tried to get in, but was hit on the leg by an arrow. He tried to get it out, but another 3 arrows got him in the stomach & he died. Li shoved Dante under the buffet table, then cried out in pain as an arrow pierced her side. Dante pulled her in, but not before another arrow struck Li's leg. Then they all waited till the machine ran out of arrows...

Stay tuned for the final part & the epilogue, with part4: the beginning of the end...http://smiles.kolobok.us/artists/cherna/Cherna-facepalm.gif

This post has been edited by EDM: May 1 2012, 01:50 PM

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

TB:
TG:
  Posted May 1 2012, 05:11 PM
Am I still around? I couldn't find myself in that last bit of chaos....

Edit: and hehe, that makes 3 curses from me so far, I think? And apparently Li toned them down for here.....

This post has been edited by Shadow7: May 1 2012, 05:13 PM

Light and dark swirling
Mirroring your heart
-- Framm

Superheroes Mafia:
In signups now!!
Ah-Ah
Group Icon
Awards: 4

B: 5-2
G: 4-8
I: 1-2
O: 2-2
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 1 2012, 05:42 PM
Holy http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/fbomb.gif this is funny http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/lmao.gif

"According to some *, heroic deaths are admirable things. I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking."
* Generally those who don't have to do it. Politicians and writers spring to mind.

--Bartimaeus, Ptolemy's Gate

:“Then I reckon we got ourselves a good old-fashioned standoff."
Nobody moved, or said anything, for the next few moments.
"Old-fashioned standoffs are mighty borin'. ”

--Billy-Ray Sanguine, The Faceless Ones

"'You're so alive, Adeline,' they say to me. But really, Monsieur Poirot, what would one be if one wasn't alive?"
"Dead," said Poirot.

--Agatha Christie, Problem at Sea

"But if you confront your inner demons--."
"I did confront my inner demon. I punched him in the face and he exploded."

--Skulduggery Pleasant, Death Bringer
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 2 2012, 10:11 AM
Part 4: The beginning of the end...

The machine finally stopped. Everyone got out of their places. Dizzy saw the bodies & barked. Then Clozo saw the blood oozing out of the bodies....
"Oh, god, NO!!!" she cried & fainted again. Nana & MiKi went to revive her again, & Nick came out, along with Lia, who seemed ok, but shaken.
"Oh, no!" Nick couldn't scream anymore; he felt weak, almost as weak as Lia, who fell into the nearest chair & started crying, shuddering violently in utter grief. She saw Dante help Li onto another chair, blood gushing out of her leg & side; Lia broke down again, while Shad, who managed to cover herself among the other dead bodies, slowly went to Lia & hugged her, tears streaming down her face; she had lost her sense of rage; it was pure hatred, slow, smouldering, but invisible...similar to most of the others...

Nick went to Li, who was being helped by Dante & Marq, "Did you see anything when the arrows hit you?" he asked.
"Aaargh! I dunno...Lord, Have Mercy!" she cried, looking up towards the ceiling, crying, more out of sorrow than of the pain.
Aki & GM were worried now, "We still can't figure out who did this! This person must be some freakin' genius!" GM said, frustrated.
"It's ok, GM, we'll find out who did it..." Aki said, thought her face seemed more confused than upset, as she looked at Dizzy, who was acting strangely. She climbed up the lamp stand & took down the machine. It was a simple machine, similar to a machine gun, but elongated, to shoot arrows instead of bullets...the trigger was switched on; she turned it off & turned to Li, "Di, do you have a magnifying glass & some dark powder?"

"I...aow...I have..a magnifier in that drawer, next to the fedoras" Li said weakly, "And eyeshadow. will that do?"
Aki nooded, "That will do. Thankyou." & Aki began to re-examine the machine gun, with the dusting powder & magnifier, with Dizzy now sitting quietly beside her.

MiKi slowly walked to Shad & whispered something in her ear...Shad suddenly froze, then shrieked & ran towards plasmid, screaming, "YOU!!! YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!". She lunged at plasmid, but he got out just in time.
"Shad, control yourself, ok? Calm down!", plasmid looked at her with shock.
"Shad, what's wrong with you?" Nick asked. Everyone looked at her, now, "Is everything ok?" Li asked, suddenly worried.
Shad saw the knife with Zoee's tail on it. She walked towards it. Dizzy, realising what she was going to do, started barking & pulling at Aki's shirt. Aki looked up just in time to see Shad with the dagger in her hand.
"Nooo!!! Don't do it!!! Stop her!!!" Aki shouted. Dante & GM ran to her, but they weren't fast enough, for she stabbed herself & fell against the wall, dead... sad.gif

Nick left Li & went towards Marq, but heard a strange, maniacal laugh behind him. he turned around to see MiKi rush towards him, a knife in her hand. He raised his hand to defend himself, & MiKi was about to stab him, but then she fell; Li tripped her and fell in front of Nick. MiKi, out of rage, stabbed Li multiple times. Meanwhile, Nick grabbed hold of Shad's dagger, & just as MiKi finished with Li, Nick slashed her throat, & MiKi fell, dead. Shocked at what he had done, he dropped the dagger in shock.

"NOOO!!!" plasmid cried out. He ran towards Nick, but pushed him out of the way & knelt beside MiKi, "Wake up, MiKi, wake up!!!" he cried. That's when Marq realised...
"You're not plasmid!" she exclaimed, "Your accent is different! You sound...more...arab?" her eyes suddenly opened wide, "HIDZ!!! YOU'RE HIDZ!!!" she sceamed.

"Of course I am, you fool!" He yelled, dropping MiKi's body, & facing the others; he pulled the life-like mask from his face, revealing HiddenZ, "I killed plasmid." he grinned, evilly, "This is his skin, which I've adorned myself with. Lovely, isn't it?" he laughed, maniacally.
Marq was still in shock; Aki almost threw up, Nana, who was silent, actually threw up, & Dizzy hid in fear, under the buffet table.
"You evil being!!!" Nana screamed out, while throwing up, "You will suffer in hell!!!'

But a great roar of laughter was heard; the survivors looked around to see-
"Well done, Hidz!" Klue clapped & grinned back. He walked over to hidz, clapping his back, "Bravo! Shabaash! You have done well, my friend -"
"FRIEND?!" Aki cried out, "You really ARE a Baddie Bhaiya!!!" she almost broke down, as Aura, who was too weak to get up till then, suddenly felt stronger on hearing Aki's words. She got up, grabbed the dagger, & brandished it near Klue's face, "You are dead, you bastard!!!" she screamed, "No one hurts my Aki that way!!! Die!!!".
Klue grabbed the knife from MiKi's body & began to fight with Aura. Their weapons clashed with clanging sounds & the snarls of Klue & Aura were enough to frighten anyone...Nana went to help Aura, but Hidz tripped her & pounced on her. They also were fighting on the floor...

While they were fighting, Aki watched them in shock. She didn't notice GM walk slowly towards Nick & Marq, & hit them on their head with a broken stick. Both of them fell, unconscious. He then went towards Aki, but Aura turned just in time.

"Aki! Look out!" she cried out, then, "Aaargh!" she looked at her arm, stained with blood from the slash Klue had given her at that moment of diversion. She resumed fighting, with all her strength & agility, she fought Klue bravely. Of course, Klue was sneaky, & managed to almost overpower her. But, by then, Dizzy, hearing Aura's cry of pain, as Klue slashed her elbow, ran with a shot of bravery, & bit Klue's thigh. Klue yelled in pain & dropped the knife, which Aura skillfully caught & stabbed Klue in the chest. Klue staggered backwards, & fell, his head crushing MiKi's leg. Aura then fainted, still alive...

Nana also turned around, but Hidz smacked her across her head. Nana then turned & gave a solid kick to the gut, whereupon Hidz doubled up in pain. Then Nana, with the skill of a Japanese warrior, flipped Hidz over & gave a fatal blow to his spine. A scream, & Hidz gave in to death...then Nana fainted with exhaustion, coz that was a weakening move...

Meanwhile, GM hissed at Aki, "Looks like I decided to join the bad guys", he said, in an imitation of an evil con.
"Ah, crap!" Aki said, dropping her magnifying glass, which broke into pieces. She began to run in, but GM caught hold of her & slapped her.
BIG MISTAKE!
Aki's inner rage, calmed for so long, finally lashed out. She kicked & punched GM rapidly, with a scream of rage. GM tried to hit back, but soon fell under the weight of Aki's blows. But then GM slammed her side, causing her to fall. He then began to hit her gut & side; she was soon weak. But then Dizzy ran to help her. She clawed at GM & scratched his face like a cat.

"Aarrgh! Get away from me! Useless!" GM said, shoving Dizzy away. Dizzy began to whine in pain.That was it. Aki turned to Dizzy, "Doopy!!!" she cried in shock. Slash! GM grabbed a broken jagged piece of magnifying glass & stabbed Aki, making her cry out in pain. By then, Aki's rage knew no bounds. She grabbed GM's throat & squeezed with all her might. GM thrashed around, but soon choked & fell limp. He was no more...

Aki then let go of him, staggered & leaned against the lampstand, near Li's body. She looked at Li, then looked up, smiled & said softly, "Go Goodies...". She then slowly fell to the ground, as she succumbed to the beauty of the beyond...with a delicate smile on her face...

Dizzy managed to wake Nana up, & with the help of Nick & Marq, who woke up, revived Clozo, who saw the blood & screamed, but didn't faint this time. She cried, full of shock, while Marq told her what happened, & Nick & Nana tended to Aura. The survivors were relieved that this nightmare was over, though they lost most of their friends...

& That's when i woke up, tears in my eyes...
"A great dream; I must let the world know." I said.
And so, I did...through this story... http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/smile.gif

This post has been edited by EDM: May 2 2012, 10:14 AM

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

Cookie Monster
Group Icon

9-9
B: 1-3
G: 6-3
I: 1-1
O: 1-2
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 2 2012, 11:25 AM
Wish there was a CS like scoring mechanism: n Kill(s) 1 Death(s) tongue.gif

fetish obsession greatness greed
dare-devilry attention need
hope fate religion lucky-charms
friends relatives society norms
self others jealousy greater-good
politics inflation scams neighborhood
career status satisfaction pride
love creativity achievements bride
lust food money and kind
tag cloud of a human mind

TB:
TG:
  Posted May 2 2012, 11:51 AM
What did MiKi say to get me to kill myself I wonder?

Light and dark swirling
Mirroring your heart
-- Framm

Superheroes Mafia:
In signups now!!
Silent Hunter
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 2 2012, 12:01 PM
Probably noticing something strange about him. http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/shrug.gif Plus the amount of stress y'all were under.

I want to know who killed Zoee. mad.gif
Contabile

3-1
B:
G: 3-1
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted May 2 2012, 01:43 PM
laugh.gif Sounds about right. Sit there staring in shock and do nothing, then probably pass out. Good story Li!
@GM- A dog? Useless?! http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/mafia2.gif *recovers from shock, shoots GM's corpse with conveniently located gun, and hugs Dizzy* tongue.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Stories | Next Newest »

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll