Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Totally Random Adventure(CYOA)
What is life
Awards: 5

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 6 2013, 02:40 PM
Sudedenlt a warm object crashes into you! Terrified, you scream as it licks your face.
Wait...Licks!?
Not Maurice
Awards: 10

B: 6-6
G: 14-8
I: 2-5
O: 7-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 8 2013, 12:55 AM
The tongue is rough and you finally get a good look. It's a dog. But it's not a dog at all. Half of your brain screams, "Animal!" The other half screams, "Man!".

It has two legs and two arms and all the mannerisms of a man, but with features that are distinctly canine. It has a long snout and its body is covered in fur, for one. On the other hand, it's clearly wearing clothes and another equipment.

"Help," it says, in a voice that sounds feminine. Without a frame of reference, though, you really can't be sure.

You break out of your shocked state and say...

I should append my PGP public key here...
Contabile
Awards: 1

1-2
B: 0-1
G: 1-0
I: 0-0
O: 0-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 11 2013, 09:26 PM
"Hello, little doggie, what do you need help with?" You say as you pull the dogman away from you.
Sudden fright comes into you as you consider that this may very well be a Grue.... you remember your keys and find a particularly pointy one. You could stab the dog, or run. Maybe you can think of another alternative. With an air of (fake) confidence, you...
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Dec 12 2013, 11:37 AM
You throw away the dog into the darkness and say: "I'm a cat!" while trying to make a hiss noise. Your fake confidence is already gone thus in desperate panic you run away until you..

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 12 2013, 11:43 AM
...smash head-first into a stone wall. You pass out.

Time passes.

When you finally come around, you feel the warmth of a fire. It's only warming your left side. You open your eyes and look across to see the dog creature cooking something over the fire.

You try to sit up, fighting against the ache of your whole body.

"Where am I?" you ask.

The dog creature looks at you and replies, "That's a long story, but I'll try to make it as simple as possible........"

Tell the world that I'm coming home
Awards: 4

B: 4-9
G: 11-13
I: 4-2
O: 5-12
TB:
TG: 0-1
  Posted Dec 12 2013, 04:38 PM
".....We are prisoners of the Grue." Well, that doesn't help at all. You inch closer to the fire, suddenly conscious of a cold body next to you. You are too freaked out and focused on the dog man to pay it any mind at the moment, however.

"That's a little too simple," you reply, outstretching your hands towards the open flame. Then you realize, this conversation is the first time you've spoken. Your voice sounds ... different, older. Just how long have you been here, you wonder?

"What would you have me explain, then?" the dog man asks. You think for a moment; obviously, you want to know everything, but you decide to prioritize.

"Well, for starters,....."
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 12 2013, 05:43 PM
"...Where are we?"

shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Dec 12 2013, 07:02 PM
"In a prison of course. There's no better place to hold prisoners.

My turn: When is fire cold on the outside?"

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
Contabile
Awards: 1

1-2
B: 0-1
G: 1-0
I: 0-0
O: 0-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 12 2013, 09:53 PM
"Never?" You guess, wondering why it/she asked such a question. You yelp and try to jump up but instead roll awkwardly toward the fire when you realize the cold body is really a...
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 16 2013, 05:56 PM
...person. You turn to look at it, but there's nothing there. When you look back at the dog man, you notice it again out of the corner of your eye. There is definitely someone there.

He turns to you as you focus your entire mental powers on him. He opens his mouth and says, "...

Cavaliere
Group Icon

B: 3-4
G: 8-14
I: 0-8
O: 2-2
TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 17 2013, 11:22 PM
"There is no spoon."

Fringe Mafia:War of the Worlds
OP; N1; D1; N2; D2; N3; Final Post
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 18 2013, 12:46 AM
You contemplate the words for a moment and realise that they have no meaning. You must have misheard.

"I beg your pardon," you say, turning to the thing that you can't see since you turned toward it.

It's becoming mildly frustrating.

"Can somebody please tell me where, specifically, we are!?"
Cavaliere
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 18 2013, 01:46 AM
nothing happens
or rather, something happens, but you don't notice it because you are too busy looking at...

Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 18 2013, 02:45 AM
...what isn't there. Or is there. You're not sure.

All these things and now what thinking, what are you thinking? It comes and it says i say what? I don't understand.

Can't stop this...

STOP!

You regain your sanity for a moment and realise that something is messing with your thoughts. Someone is intruding on your mental playground.

Someone is [..butterfly..] trying to direct your thoughts to some[..forest..]thing.

You close your eyes and focus on...
Cavaliere
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Dec 18 2013, 06:18 PM
...nothing [..a red door..], block out [..keys..] everything.

*Silence*

Now you slowly allow your senses to come to life.

You listen intently for several moments.

*silence*

A complete absence of sound, in and of itself a clue, as there are very few places in the world that are truly silent.

You gingerly sniff, testing the air.

A delicate scent I'd recognize that anywhere takes your breath away, awakening long buried memories of...

This post has been edited by golfjunkie: Dec 18 2013, 06:27 PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Stories | Next Newest »

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll