( Wincon :
At least 1 Vampire and 1 Werewolf must be killed ) Revealer
- You are able to a players role to everyone after the night phrase ends , unless they were a werewolf or Tanner in which their roles will be kept a secret. . You will still know that players role Witch
-You may view a not played role. If you do you must exchange that role with any other player's role .Drunk
- You must exchange your role with a not played role .Robber
- You may exchange your role with another players role . You will be notified your new roleParanormal Investigator
- View up to 2 players roles . If you view a Werewolf or Vampire role you become a werewolf or Vampire yourself and stop viewing cards .Cupid
- You may give any 2 players a Mark of Love
. You may give yourself the Mark of Love
- You may give any player a Mark of Traitor
. You may give yourself a Mark of Traitor
- Diseased - Give a Mark of Disease to a player to your left right Cuartor
- You may give an artifact to any player and choose the number 1-8 for an artifact to give them. You choose another number to view a different artifact . Villager MarksMark of Love
- If 1 of them gets killed the other dies too. Mark of Traitor
- Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to lynch a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Wolf and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Wolf and not herself in order to win . This will not work if there is only 1 player on a team , etc - Kris is the lone vampire and receive this , it is negated .
Mark of Disease - Anyone who votes for the player who has this artifact or the player who has the Diseases role will lose no matter what.Baddies/Vampires
( Wincon :
Keep all Vampires alive and at least 1 Werewolves must be killed ) The Count
- Give a player a Mark of Fear'
, whoever has this cant do their night action .Sorcerer
- You may place the Mark of Vampire on any player. Vampire Marks'Mark of the Vampire'
whoever who receive this becomes a Vampire . Anyone who view this Mark , switches their own Mark with this Mark of Vampire Mark of Fear
- Whoever receive this may not do their night action , only roles that do their role action during the Night phase is affected by thisBaddies/Werewolves
( Wincon :
Keep all Werewolves alive and at least 1 Vampire must be killed. ) Alpha Wolf
- You may exchange the Sienna slot (Werewolf card) with any players card . Mystic Wolf
- You may view another player's card .
If there is only 1 werewolf present , the wolf may view any 1 of the center card . [/color]Possible scenarios
If all 3 team's are present ( Villagers , Werewolf and Vampire ) are present . This is the outcome to who win depending which role and mark is killed
killed - No one wins
Only 1 or 2 Werewolves
killed and no Vampires killed - Vampires
Only 1 or 2 Vampires
killed and no werewolves killed - Werewolves
killed - Villagers
If only the Villagers team and 1 baddie team ( Vampires or Werewolves ) are present . Rules are normal . 1 baddie is killed , Villagers win , if not the baddie team wins!Additional Rules
- Everyone will message me their votes instead of voting openly .
- Despite having 13 roles available , there will only be 10 players playing , the 3 not played roles will be put in color slots , which are Cyan Crimson and Violet . I will not reveal the 3 not played roles until the game ends .
- There will be a 4th werewolf not played role . This will be label as Sienna . Witch may view the Sienna role . Drunk too may switch their own role with this slot .
- You will only do your night action of your beginning role , if your role is swap you will not do your new role action .You will not be told if your role is swap . Your wincon is whatever role and mark you have after the night phase .
- It is not necessary to do any of your role action except Drunk , this the only role where it is a must to do it's role
- There will be only 1 Night and day .
- . Instead of 1 player getting lynch , 2 PLAYER'S are getting lynched to make interesting and Balanced . The 1st and 2nd most votes are lynch and depending on their role certain teams wins.
- You are not allow to vote yourself . You must vote during the Day Phase . You may change your vote's secretly .
- If there are 2 or more people are tied for the 1st most votes , the 2nd most votes is safe from being lynched . If more than 1 player that gets the 2nd most votes , everybody who gets the 1st and 2nd most vote , are all lynched .
- There will be no BTSC as the game does not involve nights and werewolves and vampires must cooperate with each other only through the game forum .
Bow of the Hunter - You have the ability of a Hunter . (When you get the most votes , whoever you vote for gets Lynched instead ) .
Brand of the Villager - You become an original Villager .
Claw of the Werewolf - You become a Werewolf .
Cloak of the Prince - You cant be Lynched .
Cudgel of the Tanner - You become a Tanner , your wincon is to get yourself Lynched.
Dagger of the Traitor - You need to Lynched anybody who is on the same team with you .
- Role order - Dusk Phase- Copycat - Vampires - The Count - Sorcerer - Diseased - Cupid - Instigator - Night phase Werewolves - Alpha Wolf - Mystic Wolf - Paranormal Investigator - Robber - Witch - Drunk - Revealer - Curator
Don't worry I ask Nana7 for permission
. This post has been edited by JustDanceForever: Nov 18 2017, 03:12 PM