A Bird from the Future on the Quest for True Pudding!
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
COO! COOO-COO! COO-COOO! (Pudding, True Pudding, Searching for True Pudding, Talking about True Pudding, Eating Pudding, and Track
Mafia Record: No Information
Baddie Record: No Information
Goodie Record: No Information
Indy Record: No Information
Other Faction Record: No Information
Turbo Baddie Record: No Information
Turbo Goodie Record: No Information
About Me: No Information
Joined: 1-June 15
Last Seen: Nov 22 2017, 09:46 PM
Local Time: Nov 24 2017, 09:54 AM
1,258 posts (1.4 per day)
( 0.55% of total forum posts )
Jul 27 2016, 12:05 AM
COOO! (Just posting the roles here as well because why not?)
Jul 26 2016, 11:41 PM
Cooo! (If you are seeing this then that means that your time at St. Pigeonation's has come to an end.
Feel free to make fun of (or discuss if you really want to) what is happening in the game here.)
Jul 8 2016, 05:21 PM
Baddies (Hawk Party): [BTSC. NK requires carrier. Wincon: Outnumber Goodies+Indy. May exchange NK for 2 savable RID Kills.]:
• Hawk Party Leader: Can convince anyone that their opinions are wrong. (Vote Multiplier x2 on self or x0 else)
• Hawk Party Grunt: Does the manual labor for the Hawk Party. (Block)
• Hawk Party Informant: Can follow anybirdie and report back with vital info. (Follow Spy)
• Hawk Party Saboteur: An expert in causing confusion anywhere they go. (Redirect)Goodies: [Wincon: Eliminate all Baddies]:
• Ryouta Kawara: Ryouta is a rock dove that seems to be friends with everybirdie. (Faction Spy)
• Okosan: Okosan is a fantail pigeon that is eccentric, hyperactive, and on a Quest for True Pudding. (Broadcast)
• Fujishiro Nageki: Nageki is a mourning dove who is currently a freshman at St. Pigeonation’s. He is very shy and only a few people ever seem to notice him. (Chooses someone at night to have anoymous BTSC with during the day. If target has other BTSC it will be lost for that day.)
• Sakuya Le Bel Shirogane: Sakuya is a snobbish fantail pigeon and a French transfer student. He is the head of Student Counsel and actual royalty. (Vote multiplier: x2 on self or x0 on anybody else)
• Yuuya Sakazaki: Yuuya is also a fantail pigeon and the half-brother of Sakuya. He's commonly seen as the class flirt but seems to be hiding something. (Kill)
• Anghel Higure: Anghel is a Luzon bleeding-heart dove that believes he is a fallen angel. He always seems to be in a fantasy world and has the ability to pull others in. (Save. The person he visits has a 25% chance to get a Post Restriction for the next day.)
• Nanaki Kazuaki: Nanaki is a button quail and a narcoleptic math teacher at St. Pigeonation's. Since he is a teacher he can veto whatever these silly students think should happen. (Lynch Save)
• Azami Koshiba: Azami is a sparrow that seems to possess extreme fighting skills as well as an extreme caution when driving. (Block)
• Kenzaburou Urushihara: Kenzaburou is a parakeet that owns Torimi Cafe. He can overhear anything that is happening to a bird who visits here. (Target Spy)
• Mister One: Mister One is a cockatiel and St. Pigeonation's janitor. He seems to have all kind of odds and ends. (Die Role (1-Kill, 2-Save, 3-Block, 4-Follow Spy 5-Faction Spy, 6-Broadcast) )Indy: [Wincon: Secret ]
• Hiyoko Tosaka: Hiyoko is the only human attending St. Pigeonation’s.Additional Notes:
• Tie Lynch Rules:
o Random 1 in tie dies
• Kills are not blocking.
• Actions shown in NP:
o Successful Kills
o Successful Saves
o Factions: Indy > Baddie > Goodie
o Actions: Block > Redirect
o The blocker is told if the block was successful. (A Block will succeed if it stopped a night action.)
o The person that was targeted will be told that they were blocked should the block be successful.
o Informed of success/failure.
o The target is not told they were redirected.
Jun 2 2016, 02:15 PM
Medium Basic Mafia
Baddies. BTSC, Group NK. Wincon: Outnumber the goodies.
Goodies. Wincon: Lynch the baddies.
NP shows successful saves only. Baddies do not get a success/fail result on their block.
Tie lynch = no one dies. Baddies win if they enter a day phase in a 2-on-2 scenario with no lynch to be followed by kill.