Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I

Pages: (27) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Victorian RP
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 05:47 PM
A group of people just woke up in a dank room somewhere. After introducing each other shortly, they find a pouch with 1 Green Herb (Restore HP), 1 Purple Herb (Poison) and 1 Pink Herb (Antidote).

Who will hold the pouch for you? (Majority decide) and what do you do?

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Bug on the Wall
Awards: 4

B: 2-4
G: 14-14
I: 3-4
O: 7-8
TB: 0-1
TG: 2-0
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 05:57 PM
As soon as I find Fiona, I go to her and hold her around the waist, looking for exits and useful things around the room. Seeing the contents of the pouch, I instantly suggest that Fiona should be the one to hold it, as she is the most practiced in healing and medicine.

Totum constituendi quod habemus est quid tempore nobis dato facere.
Bug on the Wall
Awards: 4

B: 2-4
G: 14-14
I: 3-4
O: 7-8
TB: 0-1
TG: 2-0
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 06:08 PM
I also try to remember how Fiona and I got in here, and question the others of what they know.

Totum constituendi quod habemus est quid tempore nobis dato facere.
What is life
Awards: 5

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 06:57 PM
Annamarie looked around in shock.
Where am I, how did I get here...? What was I doing...? The red haired girl, too lost in thought, missed Alan's suggestion.

Anna attempts to remember what happened.

This post has been edited by Hachi: Jan 2 2014, 07:00 PM
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 2 2014, 07:33 PM
Spoiler for Additional rules

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 2 2014, 07:34 PM
Annamarie:
Strength:19
Perception: 19
Stamina: 18
Wisdom: 9
Adaptability: 15
Psyche: 2
Luck: 22
Charm: 15

Framm:
Strength: 1
Perception: 22
Stamina: 14
Wisdom: 2
Adaptable: 21
Psyche: 9
Luck: 17
Charm: 1

August:
Strength: 24
Perception: 5
Stamina: 26
Wisdom: 20
Adaptability: 9
Psyche: 22
Luck: 10
Charm: 13

Winfred:
Strength: 18
Perception: 7
Stamina: 2
Wisdom: 19
Adaptability: 14
Psyche: 3
Luck: 10
Charm: 14

Alex:
Strength: 10
Perception: 21
Stamina: 9
Wisdom: 21
Adaptability: 17
Psyche: 20
Luck: 3
Charm: 20

Fionabhar:
Strength: 6
Perception: 22
Stamina: 13
Wisdom: 10
Adaptable: 17
Psyche: 14
Luck: 19
Charm: 9

Alan:
Strength: 23
Perception: 14
Stamina: 10
Wisdom: 13
Adaptable: 4
Psyche: 6
Luck: 15
Charm: 18

Flower von Mark:
Perception: 21
Stamina: 12
Wisdom: 22
Adaptable: 13
Psyche: 6
Luck: 2
Charm: 12

John Doe
Perception: 26
Stamina: 1
Wisdom: 13
Adaptable: 19
Psyche: 3
Luck: 18
Charm: 12

This post has been edited by Boquise: Jan 14 2014, 06:34 PM

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 2 2014, 07:38 PM
@Anna: Your memories are too hazy for you to remember anything particular. All you see are fragments.

@Alan: You see a door. You don't remember anything, the others don't remember anything either.

-
-
-
What is life

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 07:53 PM
I can't seem to remeber anything at all...Why...
"Where are we...?" Anna mumbles the question, not asking anyone in particular. She decides to look around, hoping to see something of use in the room, or an exit.
Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 07:59 PM
I look around and quickly attempt to gauge the other people around me, along with checking the contents that are with me. I look at his face and silently nods at her, suggesting that she carries the pouch with the herbs. I then walk to the door and slowly try to open it.

Spoiler for Question

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
What is life

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 08:08 PM
Spoiler for Question and Suggestion

This post has been edited by Hachi: Jan 2 2014, 08:09 PM
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 2 2014, 08:12 PM
@Anna: Aside from the door, you see two windows that are shut down. Nothing else.

@Framm: The door opens. You see that you are surrounded by trees.

Spoiler for Answer

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 2 2014, 08:15 PM
QUOTE (Hachi @ Jan 3 2014, 01:08 AM)
Spoiler for Question and Suggestion

Spoiler for Answer

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 2 2014, 08:17 PM
Spoiler for Announcements

-
-
-
Voted "Most Likely to Kill You with a Whopper"
Awards: 7

B: 2-12
G: 19-17-1
I: 3-3
O: 8-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 09:01 PM
von Mark got up, looking around. What the hell happened...? He eyed those around him, and the bag of herbs.

Killing in style since 2012.
THE Burger King. Always remember.
What is life

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 2 2014, 09:08 PM
~Annamarie~

I sigh softly as I follow behind the person who opened the door. I see the trees, and relax a little finding them comforting. But before I exit, I check around the door for traps, a sense of unease still lingering inside of me from earlier.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Non-Mafia Games | Next Newest »

Pages: (27) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll