Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I

Pages: (27) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Victorian RP
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 03:50 PM
"Everything is happening in secrecy. The non-corrupted politicians have created this branch to get rid of the corruption. That's why we choose people randomly, it is harder for our enemies to track down who is in our team. But we know everything about you."

-To Anna-
"I see what you're doin lassie. Don't. I have people in every tree 'round these parts and they are loaded with firepower."

-Then to the group-
"You have basically two options. Join and live or refuse and die. What will it be?"

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Voted "Most Likely to Kill You with a Whopper"
Awards: 7

B: 2-12
G: 19-17-1
I: 3-3
O: 8-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 03:54 PM
von Mark:
Well, he sure leaves a hell of a choice. Reluctantly, I say "Alright..I'll join you."
What was I doing when all this happens...? And what's going to happen? Surely someone will notice I'm missing.

Killing in style since 2012.
THE Burger King. Always remember.
Bug on the Wall
Awards: 4

B: 2-4
G: 14-14
I: 3-4
O: 7-8
TB: 0-1
TG: 2-0
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:04 PM
I don't trust this guy at all. This resistance seems more fishy than the government. But we don't really have a choice at the moment....

I look with concern at Fiona, pressing her close and silently questioning how she feels about this.

Totum constituendi quod habemus est quid tempore nobis dato facere.
Force-Ninja and Unofficial Therapist
Group Icon
Awards: None
B: 4-7
G: 14-14
I: 2-4
O: 2-7
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:18 PM
Fionabhar:
I whisper to Alan, trying to understand what this Lieutenant Brown person is talking about, since I still haven't quite gotten used to how the outside world runs things.

"What do you mean 'mere human'? And why would you want me? I have no part of your government..."

Even at random, why would he want me? My tribe has no part of the outside world, Alan's the only reason I do...what am I supposed to be able to do for them?

Light and dark swirling
Acknowledging your desires
Mirroring your heart
-- Framm

Superheroes Mafia:
In signups now!!
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:25 PM
"Because. That's all I can say for now. Will everyone join or how will it be?"

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
What is life
Awards: 5

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:30 PM
"I don't...think we have a choice, really" Hopefully I can get out of this...I don't trust them all
Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:36 PM
Framm:

I look at the Lieutant trying to gauge how truthful he is.

I don't trust him at all, but for the time being I think it is best to follow along

I'll join.

*Readjusts the Bow and Quiver as a gesture of being ready to fight*

Spoiler for x

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:41 PM
Spoiler for answer

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:45 PM
~The group follows the peculiar man without uttering a sound. At some time they are blindfolded and when they are allowed to take it off, they are in a huge base.~

"Go and do your business here. I will soon take you out for a test battle to see what you're made of! Talk to that lad who is cleaning a gun *he points to a young man in a corner*. He is noisy, so you can probably get info from him."

~And then he walked away~

What will you do?

-
-
-

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 04:50 PM
von Mark:
"Business? What's he mean by that, then?" I reach into my pocket and find my revolver, fully loaded but without any extra ammo. I suppose I'd better get some ammo...And a stronger gun.

Tell the world that I'm coming home
Awards: 4

B: 4-9
G: 11-13
I: 4-2
O: 5-12
TB:
TG: 0-1
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 05:11 PM
~August~

I understand why I'm here at least, but I find it hard to accept that I'm being forced into fighting a coming civil war that I am content to stay out of.

The words kept repeating through my head, even after they were no longer necessary; the general didn't even ask for everybody's opinion before he moved us all along. I most-likely wasn't going to say them anyways, as I valued my life more than this situation bothered me, but that wouldn't stop me from obsessing over what could've been for a little while.

If only I could remember what happened, how I got here... The painful-to-touch bump on the back of my head did not escape my notice, though it easily could have seeing as I'd grown accustomed to the scars left by my own accidental *whack!* of myself with my woodaxe. Which meant that I probably put up a fight and they took me down with a blow to my head with my own weapon.

I smiled, aware that nobody was paying attention. Excellent...

Spoiler for OOC
Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 06:34 PM
Framm:

I look at the Base to gather a sense of the surroundings.

Kid, where are we, and what is going on with this Revolution?

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 3 2014, 06:57 PM
The lad looked up and greeted Framm with a big smile.
"There's something rotten in the English state. Intel has been gathered and we've come to know that coup is planned to thwart the Queen. Some might find that good, the problem is that the majority of politicians have gotten into some really weird sheit. Some say it's necromania, but if ye ask me, it's all about money and power. The last drop was when our leader, prime minister Jonathan Oakswille, got invited to their plans. Ye might find it might queer that the prime minister got "invited". But incidentally, things were going 'round his back. He got to know that the politicians are planning to sell the country. To whom we don't know. Mr.Oakswille didn't want to have anythin' 'bout it, but he joined whilst creating this in secret.

That's most of the story"

-
-
-

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jan 3 2014, 08:33 PM
von Mark:
I approach the lad. "Alright. So you took me-nothing but a city politician-and decided to dump me in a shack in the middle of the forest, with a pistol and one round, and thought I was in proper shape to take on the government."

Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 3 2014, 08:37 PM
The man sighed.
"Do you think we want to fully equip people we don't know if we can trust yet? Besides, Brown said that you could do business here. Man you politicians are dense."

Spoiler for Announcement

-
-
-
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Non-Mafia Games | Next Newest »

Pages: (27) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll