Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Desktop pictures!
Crazy Cat Lady
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 10 2012, 10:30 PM
I'm on my old laptop as my current one got corrupted :[

So please ignore all the crap (last used this in like, 2010). Only thing that's recent are the three folders in the middle and the actual background which is my photo of my bestfriend ^.^ (yay winter beach trips!)

user posted image
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 10 2012, 11:03 PM
http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/shrug.gif Why do y'all put the clock up there when the same time is on the bottom right corner??? I am not seeing the reason if there is one. laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Crazy Cat Lady
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 10 2012, 11:37 PM
QUOTE (akaslickster @ Jun 11 2012, 02:03 PM)
http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/shrug.gif Why do y'all put the clock up there when the same time is on the bottom right corner???  I am not seeing the reason if there is one. laugh.gif

... I honestly have no idea hahaha
Guerilla
Awards: None
6-1
B: 1-0
G: 3-1
I:
O: 2-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 10 2012, 11:58 PM
Cause it looks fashionable. cool.gif

Content Hidden

This post has been edited by Garengan: Jun 10 2012, 11:59 PM

Don't argue with idiots - they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
dark dreams dont die
Group Icon
Awards: 6

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 11 2012, 12:04 AM
Keeping a clock makes the desktop look crowded IMO. http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/shrug.gif

"And in the end, we were all just humans.... drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 11 2012, 05:18 AM
OMG you put her photo? That's so sweet!!! biggrin.gif
*but then again, you ARE an Amazing Photographer, Clo...http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/hug.gif biggrin.gif

*Honestly, I really like all the desktop pics here...(snobbily)even mine...tongue.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

dark dreams dont die
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 13 2012, 11:26 AM
At least, Gare should like this tongue.gif
Attached Image

"And in the end, we were all just humans.... drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
Guerilla
Awards: None
6-1
B: 1-0
G: 3-1
I:
O: 2-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 14 2012, 07:56 PM
laugh.gif

user posted image

Don't argue with idiots - they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 20 2012, 01:23 PM
I changed it too something less boring. http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/clap.gif How bout' it?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Spectre

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Oct 5 2013, 06:30 PM
my laptop is currently broken, but when was alive my background images were usually different krystal images.
no icons coz i hate those :3

Spoiler for my last krystal background

This post has been edited by Kiwi: Oct 5 2013, 06:31 PM

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl,
and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Picture Sharing | Next Newest »

Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll