Slick’s Kitchen Mafia 5: On Your Own
It’s a day not all that long ago. Slick and Jay find themselves at the supermarket, Slick’s eyes opening wide as there are so many excellent food choices to choose from. What they both don’t know is that all of the Food Network Stars are here today. And all of them are working by themselves to pick up the best ingredients possible, so they’ll be able to make a special dish that will outshine all the others.
Slick and Jay round the bend of one of the aisles and it’s now that they realize so many familiar faces.
The two of them freeze in place, unable to continue shopping. They are at a complete standstill, just watching what’s developing right in front of their noses… To both Jay and Slick, it’s just like an episode of Cutthroat Kitchen, happening up close and personal, instead of on TV.
FOOD NETWORK STARS CAST:
Giada De Laurentiis
*NOTE: Not all would be used if less than 18 sign up. That would make things tougher obviously if not all names were active.
1. Each Food Network Star will receive $25,000 in spending cash at the beginning of the game. This money will be used to purchase available food product (which correspond to a certain day and/or night action). Different delicious food ingredients will be available during each night phase of the game.
2. Only one action can be used per cycle (either a night action or a day action, not both).
3. How you use your money is up to you, meaning you can use the same action more than once if it comes up on different night phases of the game, until your money is gone.
4. OOP: Redirect > Block/Trap > Save > Kill/RID Kill (meaning for any RID Kill attempt, it can be saved, blocked, and/or redirected). All other actions that will be available will be under Kill/RID Kill in the OOP.
1. (Role Spy)($3,000)
5. (Vote Thief – 2x vote for day phase, unless if blocked at night)($2,000)
2. (RID Kill)($7,000)
4. (1 Cycle Non-Self Trap)($5,000)
5. (Role Spy)($3,000)
6. (x3 Self Vote Manip)($4,000)
1. (Messenger – messenger/receiver can win together)($5,000)
2. (RID Kill)($7,000)
3. (Night Commuter – no actions effect you)($9,000)
4. (Vote Deleter – remove up to 2 people’s votes during D3)($4,000)
1. (Hider – all actions directed at hider will affect hider’s target)($9,000)
4. (Follow & Target Spy)($3,000)
6. (Ninja Vote Thief)($4,000) - explanation will appear when this night comes
1. (RID Kill)($7,000)
4. (Night Commuter)($9,000)
5. (Vote Thief)($4,000)
ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR THE GAME:
1. Going into each night there will be a list of food ingredients listed. Whichever players can guess what common dish they comprise will gain an extra $1,000 in spending cash. 2. FINALIZED WINCON: If anyone survives past N5 and avoids lynching on D5 (as long as there are 5 or less players alive, they win. If there are more than 5 players remaining, there will be an N6 and a D6... and so on... )
3. For lynches, whoever has the most votes against them is lynched. If there is a tie, whoever has the least amount of money left, is lynched.
(If there is still a tie, all of those players are lynched, so be careful with your funds...
4. Appearing in night posts will be any kills, blocks, and traps.
5. Appearing in day posts will be the player(s) that are lynched.