Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I.

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Embarrassing/stupid things we've done
Contabile
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jul 31 2010, 10:41 PM
Post incidents where it put you in an awkward position or you just felt down right stupid

ii remember i was balancing on the edge of something and i just completely fell off, it was sad/embarrissing cause it was like 2 inches from the ground

feel free to post your own stories in this thread, dont worry your secrets are safe with me http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7549/post598012563908014001.gif

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries
for the remote control. - Daniel Tosh

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
Lord of Combat, God of Sarcasm
Group Icon
Awards: 13

B: 3-6
G: 9-12
I: 2-5
O: 3-4
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 1 2010, 01:04 AM
There was a time with an ex that I was bragging about my arm and how far I could throw. She was being combative and I told her I would prove it to her. I said that I could throw a line drive with a tennis ball and hit the road that was about 60 or 65 feet away (harder than it sounds.) So, as she sits there, cracking jokes and mocking me, I wind up for a massive throw. I throw it as hard as I can and, just my freaking luck, it hits a tree that is about 2 inches wide 10 feet in front of me and drops straight to the ground... It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't been talking so much smack before I did it. I don't think I'd ever heard my ex laugh that hard before then...

Beware the Scotch of Clumsiness!!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 1 2010, 02:40 AM
I've had wayy too many embarassing things happening to me (i told you I was crazy) tongue.gif biggrin.gif

One incident was when I decided to try that indoor rock climbing thing.....I was about 12 or 13 and I always wanted to try it, so I was all excited.... biggrin.gif

I put on that secure rope contraption and took off my shoes........but as I started to climb, I felt my hands get all sweaty .....i got halfway through (it was quite high.......and it was in a big mall (sahara centre)......) and my feet became all sweaty (I had socks, mind you)........next thing you know......i'm falling down in a weird helix like form http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8568/blusha.gif .....it was soooooo freaky and people started giggling...... laugh.gif
I was SOOOOO embarassed.... http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8568/blusha.gif http://a.imageshack.us/img638/6121/whine.gif http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8568/blusha.gif http://a.imageshack.us/img64/5074/scaredw.gif and I decided to never try that thing again.......if so, i wanna do the real thing......it's much less sweaty.....biggrin.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Goodie Mafioso at heart......never forget that!!! user posted image user posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Crazy Cat Lady
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 1 2010, 03:01 AM
>.> I've done too many..
I think I'll just tell you about something my good friend did tongue.gif

You know Zumba? She badly sprained her ankle doing it, it was pretty funny xD
Then walking into a classroom on crutches she got stuck on the tiny ridge and tripped into the class with everyone staring at her
The she fell over in the bathroom because she left her crutches on the classroom, luckily no-one was in there at the time but if they were.. ahahaha
And THEN she got stuck in a bus door biggrin.gif again xD

Gosh... she's so entertaining... And don't worry; she wasn't badly hurt any of those times.. except the Zumba bit >.>
Consigliere
Awards: 3

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 1 2010, 12:00 PM
QUOTE (EDM @ Aug 1 2010, 02:40 AM)
and I decided to never try that thing again.......if so, i wanna do the real thing......it's much less sweaty.....biggrin.gif

While outdoor rock climbing definitely > indoor climbing, where is live is unfairly flat (have to go to Germany for the good stuff tongue.gif), and indoor gyms (with a proper belayer, not the middle of the mall stuff) are actually pretty awesome. You'll get sweaty wherever, so just make sure to take some chalk. smile.gif

Embarassing.. moments.. Hah, okay. When I was about ten, I was really into this game called Runescape, and I made a few friends that way that I'm still in contact with. My spelling, back then, was awful. Lots of "hy, r u guys comin?".

So, about a week ago, my friend decided to do a reunion (getting us all addicted to Runecrack again http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/images/smilies/001_rolleyes.gif), and I'm like "Great, I can show you all I can actually spell now. tongue.gif"

... She took screenshots of me mispelling stuff and posted them on Facebook. >_>

There were a few others, but I'll just post this one to save space.
Caption: "Kindhip"...Izzy's spelling isn't /that/ much better ;}

user posted image
Prince of Altea
Group Icon
Awards: 11

B: 6-2
G: 9-13
I: 1-3
O: 2-7
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 3 2010, 07:07 AM
QUOTE (Izzy @ Aug 1 2010, 12:00 PM)
QUOTE (EDM @ Aug 1 2010, 02:40 AM)
and I decided to never try that thing again.......if so, i wanna do the real thing......it's much less sweaty.....biggrin.gif

While outdoor rock climbing definitely > indoor climbing, where is live is unfairly flat (have to go to Germany for the good stuff tongue.gif), and indoor gyms (with a proper belayer, not the middle of the mall stuff) are actually pretty awesome. You'll get sweaty wherever, so just make sure to take some chalk. smile.gif

Embarassing.. moments.. Hah, okay. When I was about ten, I was really into this game called Runescape, and I made a few friends that way that I'm still in contact with. My spelling, back then, was awful. Lots of "hy, r u guys comin?".

So, about a week ago, my friend decided to do a reunion (getting us all addicted to Runecrack again http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/images/smilies/001_rolleyes.gif), and I'm like "Great, I can show you all I can actually spell now. tongue.gif"

... She took screenshots of me mispelling stuff and posted them on Facebook. >_>

There were a few others, but I'll just post this one to save space.
Caption: "Kindhip"...Izzy's spelling isn't /that/ much better ;}

user posted image

Can't see screenshot...site it came from is probably blocked at work...As for embarassing moment...Hmm...Not sure right now...Have to get back to you on that one.

This post has been edited by Prince_marth85: Aug 3 2010, 07:08 AM

Credit: FieryCharry (Deviant Art) for trophy
Signature: Tberry0 (Deviant Art)
Consigliere
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 3 2010, 08:26 AM
I was at an outdoor mall with my nephew one time, and he was running around a fountain that had frog statues that shot out water. I was sitting at a table nearby. I was slightly distracted, talking to a guy (who was later to become the father of my children). I realized suddenly that my nephew had disappeared. Apparentely he managed to drop his flip flop in the fountain and fell in while trying to retrieve it. Whoops! He was fine, just really wet.

Insert something witty here [______________].
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 3 2010, 08:48 AM
QUOTE (onetruth @ Aug 3 2010, 08:26 AM)
I was at an outdoor mall with my nephew one time, and he was running around a fountain that had frog statues that shot out water. I was sitting at a table nearby. I was slightly distracted, talking to a guy (who was later to become the father of my children). I realized suddenly that my nephew had disappeared. Apparentely he managed to drop his flip flop in the fountain and fell in while trying to retrieve it. Whoops! He was fine, just really wet.

lol, its a love story smile.gif ya i heard this from my friend, this like italians who were a little overweight were playing around the fountain getting coins or something and the little brother fell in so the older one ran to my friend and was like "you gotta help me! my brother fell in!" but i think with like a think italian accent so he ended cracking up

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
Sgarrista
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 3 2010, 08:40 PM
haha so yesterday, i had 4 adult teeth pulled. ive had teeth pulled before, but never adult teeth. so my mouth was super numb from novacane, and i was on laughing gas. so after, i went to rite aid to pick up the painkillers that the dentist prescribed for me. so i tried to take the pills in the store. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3953/duhi.gif i ended up drooling soda all over me. i was so embarrassed. lol

previously known as... actressgirl

♥℘.s. ℐ ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥
ﻻυ℘℘, ٥ﻻυυ ツ
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 3 2010, 10:14 PM
QUOTE (xDily @ Aug 3 2010, 08:40 PM)
haha so yesterday, i had 4 adult teeth pulled. ive had teeth pulled before, but never adult teeth. so my mouth was super numb from novacane, and i was on laughing gas. so after, i went to rite aid to pick up the painkillers that the dentist prescribed for me. so i tried to take the pills in the store. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3953/duhi.gif i ended up drooling soda all over me. i was so embarrassed. lol

lol that sounds gross and embarrissing

- George Carlin
Consigliere

7:8
B: 2:3
G: 3:3
I: 1:1
O: 1:1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 3 2010, 10:23 PM
Haha, that sucks. =/ Random, what kind of script do you get for have teeth pulled? I possibly need to get my wisdom teeth removed soon, so am curious.
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 4 2010, 02:52 AM
man.....sorry 4 u, xDily......

something stupid my sis did......biggrin.gif
My sis has watched my mum (and me) shaping our eyebrows with the tweezers (once in a while.......), so my sis had the bright idea to take the tweezers and try it herself.......now she has to use an eyebrow pencil to 'draw' half her eyebrows......and she still looks funny!!!! http://a.imageshack.us/img413/1962/post59801256390779379.gif

P.S: she's 7 1/2 yrs old......laugh.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Goodie Mafioso at heart......never forget that!!! user posted image user posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Consigliere
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 4 2010, 08:41 AM
Izzy...usually just vicodine.

Dily...I know how that is. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out, my friend took me to get miso afterward and a smoothie. I couldn't drink the smoothie (because I couldn't use a straw), and I didn't realize I was drooling and dripping miso all over my face. I'm sure I looked like a beauty queen.

When I had my wisdom teeth taken out, I had a group of friends who were all going through different dental problems, and we were all passing our the vicodine. It was pretty funny.

Insert something witty here [______________].
Lord of Combat, God of Sarcasm
Group Icon
Awards: 13

B: 3-6
G: 9-12
I: 2-5
O: 3-4
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 03:33 AM
Involves a lot of drinking references... Ok, not references... I was flat out drunk...
Oh, no... I just remembered something... So, I was living in Carbondale, IL, going to Southern Illinois University. If anyone has ever seen the movie Animal House, well, that was based on C-Dale in the 70s... PARTY SCHOOL... There were several (or a ****ton) nights that I had a lot of alcy... One night in particular stand out. It was a Thursday. We went to dollar night at a bar called PKs. Beer and rail mixed drinks were only a dollar. And holy crap did they make the mixed drinks STRONG!!! Well, I spent about 15 dollars that night, so needless to say, I was feeling pretty awesome! biggrin.gif But, I didn't want to stay there anymore, so I decided I was going to walk home... Foolish, foolish man. I lived about a mile and a half from the bar. I was so wasted that I didn't walk a straight line the entire way home. When I got there, I sat down and turned a movie on. About 3 1/2 minutes into it, I felt very queasy... I rushed to the bathroom and began praying to the porcelain god. After a while, I guess I fell asleep... Apparently, I fell backwards and landed with my head under the bathroom sink. We had a curtain hanging at the edge of the counter to hide the pipes and cleaning supplies and whatnot. Well, it turned out that I landed so that my head was under the sink and the curtain fell directly over my neck............ When I woke up (still VERY drunk, mind you) and was only aware of my head, I had the most ridiculous thought of my life...

OH MY GOD!!! I'VE BEEN DECAPITATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a drunken moron... biggrin.gif

Beware the Scotch of Clumsiness!!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
Crazy Cat Lady
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Aug 5 2010, 03:56 AM
QUOTE (onetruth @ Aug 3 2010, 11:26 PM)
Apparentely he managed to drop his flip flop in the fountain and fell in while trying to retrieve it. Whoops! He was fine, just really wet.

-giggle- Flip Flop's a funny word xD

Hmm.. I havn't done too many embarrassing things this week.. the worst was probably getting off at the wrong bus stop and getting a little bit lost >.> The guys on the bus tease me now <.< And I almost did it again today xDD
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll