Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Player Etiquette

Please note that beside the general rules of the current game, there are a few important things players should avoid at all costs: PM repping, Illegal BTSC, Ghost Posts, Active Metagaming, Account sharing.
Please read about them in the Board Rules

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

May Day 2017
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon
Awards: 20

B: 6-5
G: 5-6
I: 4-2
O: 5-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 12:55 AM
Well this is no good.

Insaner was my spy target... And he is Bond.

So we have a claim and a cc: maybe I should have been on earlier, but think on this.

I was quiet all night. For a reason. Baddie mo works not have stayed quiet, at all.
I would not have killed aura. Don't know who I world have killed, but not aura.
I spied Insaner (though it wouldn't have mattered since he claimed my role) because I figured aura and boq wouldn't have killed each other. If one of them were bad I was more likely to be killed anyway. So that left Insaner and fb. I'd rather know if Insaner was good so I chose him.
Insaner with the instant claim is more of a baddie play. I was in no hurry to get online. He made sure to get the first claim in.

Not sure what the play is now. It's in boq and fbs court. If they mislynch me then Insaner wins. If we lynch Insaner we win. If we split the vote, Insaner will kill one of you then it's up to the other to get the vote right (ie lynch Insaner)

Don't know if you guys have questions or not. I'm fine with Insaner and I being grilled all day...

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice - Clarke's Law
I always tell the truth, even when I lie - Tony Montana
What' chu talkin' about, Willis? - Arnold Jackson

The world is my oyster. It gave me diarrhetic shellfish poisoning.

MafiaManiac BROWNIE points
1.Shadow-11 2.Framm-6 2.Q-cumber-6 4.Yuli-5 5.araver-4 5.Anon-4
7.Hirkala-
3 7.Nana-3 7.dee-3 7.Emberguard-3 11. darth nox-2 11. EDM-2 13.Laiam-1
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 12:55 AM
I vote Insaner

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice - Clarke's Law

7.Hirkala-
Trust me!
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 1-2
G: 6-4
I: 2-0
O: 0-1
TB: 1-0
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 01:12 AM
QUOTE (maurice @ Jun 4 2017, 04:55 AM)
Well this is no good.

Insaner was my spy target... And he is Bond.

So we have a claim and a cc:  maybe I should have been on earlier, but think on this.

I was quiet all night.  For a reason.  Baddie mo works not have stayed quiet, at all.
I would not have killed aura.  Don't know who I world have killed, but not aura.
I spied Insaner (though it wouldn't have mattered since he claimed my role) because I figured aura and boq wouldn't have killed each other. If one of them were bad I was more likely to be killed anyway.  So that left Insaner and fb.  I'd rather know if Insaner was good so I chose him.
Insaner with the instant claim is more of a baddie play.  I was in no hurry to get online. He made sure to get the first claim in.

Not sure what the play is now. It's in boq and fbs court.  If they mislynch me then Insaner wins.  If we lynch Insaner we win.  If we split the vote, Insaner will kill one of you then it's up to the other to get the vote right (ie lynch Insaner)

Don't know if you guys have questions or not.  I'm fine with Insaner and I being grilled all day...

Well. Not much else you can do other than CC me now http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/idk.gif
I spied the only baddie so I proceeded to out this info immediately http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/XD.gif

This post has been edited by Insaner: Jun 4 2017, 01:12 AM
Contabile
Awards: 1

1-2
B: 0-1
G: 1-0
I: 0-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 01:21 AM
So, fifty fifty on goodies winning, huh? I don't like those odds.
Contabile
Awards: 1

1-2
B: 0-1
G: 1-0
I: 0-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 01:25 AM
1. maurice - voting for Insaner
2. Flamebirde - voting for Maurice
4. Boquise
5. Insaner - voting for Maurice

Dead
3. Aura killed n1 by
James Bond

Not sure about this one. Not a whole lot of information given either... one thing I know for sure: a mislynch loses the game and a tie just puts us in the same situation tomorrow. Initial reads are that Insaner's good just because he feels better to me. A tie isn't the end of the world: we still have tomorrow's lynch with an actual majority, if it comes to that.
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 01:28 AM
QUOTE (Flamebirde @ Jun 4 2017, 12:25 AM)
4. Boquise

Dead
3. Aura killed n1 by
James Bond

Not sure about this one. Not a whole lot of information given either... one thing I know for sure: a mislynch loses the game and a tie just puts us in the same situation tomorrow. Initial reads are that Insaner's good just because he feels better to me. A tie isn't the end of the world: we still have tomorrow's lynch with an actual majority, if it comes to that.

Who suggested the tie?

Insaner doesn't want the tie, even after I suggested it he didn't say hey yeah that's an option.

Not a whole lot of information given? Read my post and read his.

7.Hirkala-
Trust me!
Group Icon

TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 02:32 AM
QUOTE (maurice @ Jun 4 2017, 05:28 AM)
QUOTE (Flamebirde @ Jun 4 2017, 12:25 AM)
4. Boquise

Dead
3. Aura killed n1 by
James Bond

Who suggested the tie?

Insaner doesn't want the tie, even after I suggested it he didn't say hey yeah that's an option.

Not a whole lot of information given? Read my post and read his.

I was going to post more but didn't have the time.

I do not 'want' a tie lynch as I'd rather see a baddie get lynched right now. I do acknowledge, however, the fact that the tie doesn't have any drawbacks since I have already outed my info and mo CC'd me on that (so no spy is going to die during the night). I am fine with it if FB and Boq need more time to decide between us...though my opinion is complitely negligible, since my vote is tied to maurice now anyway and it's the other goodies who have to decide whether they want it or not.

Maurice's post didn't consist of much 'information' but rather of made up theories about who would kill who and who should he have spied based on that http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/frantic.gif Nor did it answer the ultimate question: what else a lone baddie who was spied can do, other that counter claim the spy?
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 07:57 AM
Déjà moo: I have heard this bull before

vote maurice

I don't see why Maurice wouldn't NK Aura.

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Trust me!
Group Icon

TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 08:08 AM
QUOTE (Boquise @ Jun 4 2017, 11:57 AM)

vote maurice

I know right http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/lol.gif First he says "I don't know who I would kill", but definitely, MOST DEFINITELY not aura http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/lmao.gif
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 10:22 AM
http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/clap.gif

Oh sorry meant

http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/moclap.gif

Voting with your hearts and not your heads... http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/idk.gif

7.Hirkala-
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 10:24 AM
QUOTE (Insaner @ Jun 4 2017, 07:08 AM)

vote maurice

I know right http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/lol.gif First he says "I don't know who I would kill", but definitely, MOST DEFINITELY not aura http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/lmao.gif

This didn't ping anyone's scumdar?

And I have more than theories. I told you exactly why I was quiet. Insaner have only his bullcrap. Well played and lucky bullcrap. I actually considered lying and saying I was vanilla and that aura may have been spy but I figured going with the truth was the better course of action.

7.Hirkala-
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 10:39 AM
Anyway I guess once insaner made his claim he essentially won the game I guess he took the 50/50 that either me or aura where the Spy and it paid off because if nobody's going to listen to what I have to say then all you had to do is get it in before me and hope that none of you two were the Spy good job insaner

7.Hirkala-
Trust me!
Group Icon

TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 10:42 AM
QUOTE (maurice @ Jun 4 2017, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (Insaner @ Jun 4 2017, 07:08 AM)

vote maurice

This didn't ping anyone's scumdar?

And I have more than theories. I told you exactly why I was quiet. Insaner have only his bullcrap. Well played and lucky bullcrap. I actually considered lying and saying I was vanilla and that aura may have been spy but I figured going with the truth was the better course of action.

This may have been not the most necessary thing to post, but I did it for meta reasons. I will not be able to be here during the latest hours of the day. Which is why I want to get in as much presence as I can now while I still can and provide my arguments. I don't want mo to http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/bs.gif his way out of this while I'm not around. Since people tend to overreact to new information and underreact to old information and all that.
Trust me!
Group Icon

TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 10:50 AM
QUOTE (maurice @ Jun 4 2017, 02:39 PM)
Anyway I guess once insaner made his claim he essentially won the game I guess he took the 50/50 that either me or aura where the Spy and it paid off because if nobody's going to listen to what I have to say then all you had to do is get it in before me and hope that none of you two were the Spy good job insaner

The thing is: I am not the kind of guy to be compelled with a 50% chance of victory http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/XD.gif Because, say, if I chose to sit tight and wait for the spy to out his info first, then my chances would be:
-50/50 if another living goodie is spied
-50/50 if I am spied and have to CC
-75% if a dead goodie is spied
-75% if a spy got killed

Guess what I'd choose http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Jun 4 2017, 11:01 AM
No need to guess as I know exactly what you'd choose http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/wink.gif

But I said we'll played. If boq and fb aren't going to do anything but listen to the initial claim then we're screwed anyway.

I wouldn't have killed aura because she'd listen at least. Which makes your kill of her the near perfect play (only killing me would have turned out better)

7.Hirkala-
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Archives and Rules | Next Newest »

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll