As sunbeams crawled out from the Easterly clouds
The snorfellins yawned, and eventually roused
Out from the branches, they swam from their tree
And soon were astonished by what they would see
Old Lanestreido was out of his home
The shell on his back was unperched from its throne
His tentacles curled as his sucker base glows
With the source of the stir at the tip of his nose
For what made the snorfellins stare, gawk, and peek
Was the gray apparition in front of his beak
The beak-on would welcome prince Chuck of St. Francis
The hero of Blerth, with enormous finances
Should old Lanestreido get a piece of that wealth
He'd feast to such excess, ignoring his health
He would pop! And as every snorfellin knows
Lanestreido's delicious with ginger and rose
So the sorfellins blubbed quite a hullabaloo
Hoping all would go well with this rendezvous
But old Lanestreido would seem a baboon
His feathered dress wrinkled, his branches unpruned
The snorfellins charged, all amok and ascurry
To make him presentable, and that in a hurry
They smoothened his dress, and nibbled his fin
So mayhaps with a banquet this effort could end
One other thing now must be certainly mentioned:
This meeting had garnered unwanted attention
From minkles who nest in the nooks of the skull
As breeze from its wings brings a heavenly lull
They feared with a terror that gripped their entrails
The still in the winds that a visit entails
The minkles want none of this chummy Chuck business
Lanestreido and snorfellins would get no forgiveness
With furious wrath, from the flying skull's eyes
They'll soon launch their fiendish, relentless surpriseMinkles
Wincon: Insurmountable majority
Group NK or RID attempt on 2 players which is unsavable and works against the Ghost. Both RIDs must be correct or both will fail. The NK or RIDs may target a dead player as Phoenix.
Nullifier - name player A and player B. If player A attempts to act on player B, their action will fail. Specifics for certain roles are:
- The spy that goes "beep" will get "no beep" if you name any of the three targets, even if he acts on Superbeeper.
- If A is Ghost and B is Ghost's target then Ghost's ability fails and he can be acted upon; if A is Ghost and B is not Ghost's target then the nullification attempt is essentially redirected so Ghost's target becomes player A of the nullification attempt.
- Can prevent the Phoenix from redirecting a vote the next day if A is Phoenix and B is either the player whose vote is being redirected or the player the vote is being redirected to.
- Doesn't do squat to the Superbeeper.
- Can prevent Not blind guy from being told anything if you name A as Not blind guy and B as someone other than yourself who acts on him.
- Can prevent Heir from inheriting a role and make him wait to inherit from the next goodie that dies.
Tiebreaker - your target's vote counts x 0.5 or x 1.5.
Elvis - if you're not the last living baddie you may fake your own death in the NP and retain BTSC and secretly vote unless killed by the Private eye. You may publicly revive at any time, and will auto-revive if you're the last baddie.Snorfellins
Wincon: Eliminate baddies
Private eye - kill & role spy, both on the same target. May act on dead players to kill Elvis or Phoenix, but will not learn roles of players who appeared to be dead before the night started. The baddie base of operations happens to be right next to the graveyard, so if the Private eye tries to kill a player who was truly dead before the night phase (not just a fake-dead Elvis) then the Private eye's ID will be revealed to the baddies.
Spy that goes "beep" - name three living players excluding self, and get a "beep" if exactly one is baddie or any of them are the Superbeeper.
Ghost - any action aimed at you will pass through you and be performed on your target. You are only killable with RID, lynch, or Nullifier + kill.
Spotlighter - your target is protected from any kills at night (except RID) and all votes against them the next day count double. Cannot target self.
Phoenix - initially vanilla. If you die you can't post anymore but can redirect votes unless you're killed again by the baddies or Private eye (obviously no ghosties until then). You appear as baddie if lynched.
Superbeeper - if you are successfully targeted by the spy that goes "beep", he will go "beep" regardless of who else gets spied. You're also unlynchable.
Not blind guy - at the end of the day phase, you're told the names of all players who targeted and/or acted on you that night and day, including Ghost if he targeted you, anyone who targeted Ghost and ended up acting on you, and Phoenix if he's dead and acted on you. You will only see the Nullifier if you are his player A, and only see Phoenix if your vote is the one being redirected.
Heir - inherit the role of the first goodie that dies. You may be RID killed as either the inherited role or "Heir" after you inherit.
NP shows: Deaths, excluding second kills on Elvis or Phoenix. Will not distinguish between RIDs, normal NKs, or Private eye kills.
DP shows: Faction of the lynched player if a lynch occurs.
PMs will say:
- Success or failure for the Nullifier, result is sent at the end of the day phase (because Phoenix, Not blind guy being acted on by Elvis, and Heir might only kick in during the day)
- Role spy results for the Private eye only if the kill succeeded, and not on an already "dead" Elvis or Phoenix
- Only "beep" or "no beep" for the Spy that goes "beep", without disclosure of success or failure
- List of players for the Not blind guy; will get an empty list if the Nullifier nullifies him
- Which role the Heir inherits
Tie lynch rules: Tied player with the most votes in all previous phases dies. If still tied, no one dies.