Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

GAME IDEAS

When you feel your game idea is fully ready to be played, please START A NEW TOPIC in Games Ready with the final RIDs, rules, FAQ and prologue if applicable. Thanks, MafiaManiac Staff

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

One Night Until Dawn, More roles + a new concept
Contabile
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Jan 5 2017, 09:55 AM
UPDATE

Goodies/Friends (Wincon:Lynch a Washington Sibling )
Jessica - View a not played role , you are now that role . You will get to do the action's of that role ( Jessica is never shown to be able to protect herself and other characters needed to help her stay alive or else she dies in 10 possible way )
Emily -Give a Mark of Disease to a player to your left right ( If you are 6 , you can only give 5 or 7 ) . This is a reference to when she got bit by a Wendigo .
Wolfie - You may give any 2 players a Mark of Love . You may give yourself the Mark of Love . ( Just an adorable wolf http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/tongue.gif )
Mike - You may give any player a Mark of Traitor . You may give yourself a Mark of Traitor ( I have no good reason http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/sad.gif )
Sam -You may give yourself and another player a Mark of Clarity . (She is 1 of the few characters to not participate in pranking Hannah and was Hannah's best friend . )
Ashley - You may view the role of any player and a mark of a another player . ( She is shown to be very observant through out the game . )
Matt -You may exchange your mark with any player and view that mark . ( He is shown to be not very brave )
Chris - You may exchange marks or roles between any 2 player's .( He is humorous as shown in the game )

Baddies/Washington Sibling (Wincon: Keep all Sibling alive )
Washington Sibling ( Josh and Hannah ) - Choose someone to give a 'Mark of the Sibling' . ( At the end of the game , all the Washington sibling is dead . They have been revived from the dead and out for revenge)
Josh - If any of his sibling votes for him , Josh is protected and cannot be killed .( Just good old twin sister trying to help Josh out )
Hannah - Place the Mark of Fear on any non Washington Sibling player ( After being turned into a Wendigo , all of her friend's felt guilty that their dumb prank make her into a Wendigo )
Beth - You will know who's the vampire's and who currently has the 'Mark of the Vampire' .You will place a Mark of the Sister on you.
. ( She felt betrayed after she died and her sister had turn into a Wendigo , and it was all her ' friends' fault )
Indy . Their Wincon does not conflict with other player's
Wendigo - Place the Mark of the Wendigo on any player .You will know who is the The Stranger if there is 1 . You may give yourself a 'Mark of the Wendigo' .(Wincon:Get the player with Mark of the Wendigo Lynched )
The Stranger - You will know who's the Wendigo . If their is no Wendigo in play you may place the Mark of the Wendigo on any player (Wincon : Get Assassin killed .If the Assassin is not in play , kill the player who has the 'Mark of the Assassin'.

Marks/artifacts is a new addition to the One Night . This is their effect's ( everyone start's with a 'Mark of Clarity').Mark/artifacts over rides card's . (etc Alice has Pickpocket and has ' Mark of the Sibling ' , Alice is now a Sibling )

Mark of Clarity - This artifact does nothing .This prevents other artifacts from affecting your role.
Mark of the Sibling - Anyone who have this will be part of the Washington Sibling
Mark of Fear - They may not do their role action (Only certain roles will be affected by this)
Mark of Sister - This does nothing. This is for the Beth to prevent herself from turning Wendigo
Mark of the Wendigo -The Wendigo or The Stranger will now try and get the player that has this artifact to be killed.
Mark of Disease - Anyone who votes for the player who has this artifact or the player who has the Diseases role will lose no matter what.
Mark of Love - If 1 of them gets killed the other dies too. 1.( If 2 villager's receives this it has no effect . However if a friend and sibling receives this , If 1 of them gets killed the Sibling team loses and Villagers win) 2. (If Wendigo or The Stranger gets their target dead by this artifact , their Wincon will not make them win as their target was not Lynched )
Mark of Traitor - Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to kill a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Sibling and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Sibling in order to win ( This does not effect Indies = Wendigo or The Stranger ) .

Rules
1 .This is the Order of the role's - Jessica , Washington Sibling , Hannah , Beth , Emily , Wolfie , Mike , Sam , Wendigo , The Stranger, (view marks) Ashley , Matt , Chris .

2. . After everyone discuss during the dayphase , everyone will secret message me their vote after the Day phase end.The player with the most votes gets 'killed' and will determine which Wincon meet. You are not allowed to talk after the Day voting is being process any comment during the process will be immediately deleted .

3.There is 13 roles but again only 10 people will be able to play this as 3 of roles are slot in the not played slot colors .

4.Everyone will be the number they sign in .

You are more than welcome to ask if you don't understand a role's action , How Marks work or Possible Scenario . http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon
Awards: 15

B: 6-5
G: 5-6
I: 4-2
O: 5-5
TB:
TG:
Posted Jan 5 2017, 01:28 PM
What I'd recommend is adjusting these games to be played in a forum. Shouldn't be difficult, but some of the adjustments could go one of several ways. So rather than "pick a card from the middle" say "host will roll for an undistributed role" or something.

This will give us a clear understanding of how you expect the game to play out.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice - Clarke's Law
I always tell the truth, even when I lie - Tony Montana
What' chu talkin' about, Willis? - Arnold Jackson

The world is my oyster. It gave me diarrhetic shellfish poisoning.

MafiaManiac BROWNIE points
1.Shadow-11 2.Framm-6 2.Q-cumber-6 4.Yuli-5 5.araver-4 5.Anon-4 7.Nana-3 7.dee-3 7.Emberguard-3 10.darth nox-2 10.EDM-2 12.Laiam-1
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Jan 6 2017, 03:36 AM
QUOTE (maurice @ Jan 6 2017, 02:28 AM)
What I'd recommend is adjusting these games to be played in a forum.  Shouldn't be difficult,  but some of the adjustments could go one of several ways.  So rather than "pick a card from the middle"  say "host will roll for an undistributed role"  or something.

This will give us a clear understanding of how you expect the game to play out.

I can't do this idea because it would not help villager's with information
etc- I give Dan a 'random card' card in the middle and Seer 2 random card's in the middle .Seer would not know if Dan got a werewolf card or a villager since it was 'random cards'

I would put the 3 un played role's into color slots or number's so that its easier for Seer any other role's to their role
etc - Instigator , The Count , Assassin + Yellow , Purple , Orane
Yellow - Instigator
Purple - The Count
Orange - The Assassin
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Feb 5 2017, 10:59 AM
Any question?
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Feb 10 2017, 05:04 AM
So is my game good to go ??? Anyone??
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 22

B: 7-8
G: 28-19
I: 3-6
O: 9-11
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
Posted Feb 10 2017, 07:18 AM

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov

And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup

I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis

There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agathe Christie
lolcat
Awards: 16

B: 2-4
G: 12-5
I: 2-3
O: 6-12
TB:
TG: 2-0
Posted Feb 11 2017, 12:08 AM
QUOTE (Boquise @ Feb 10 2017, 05:18 AM)
plasmid

You rang?

It might be better to focus on one game at a time with the "One Night" games... I'm still not used to them and therefore not entirely sure what sort of things would cause design issues, but that will probably come with experience. At any rate, if this is the one that you think you might want to run next, here are the questions I've got right now:

The Stranger has a wincon of getting the assassin killed or the player with the mark of the assassin killed, but there's neither an assassin card nor a mark of the assassin in the game?!?! Do you mean "Mark of the Windigo" (since the description for that mark says that the Wendigo or the Stranger needs to kill them)?

Beth knows who the vampire is and who has the mark of the vampire, but there's neither a vampire nor mark of the vampire in the game?!?!

It says everyone starts with a mark of clarity, which prevents other artifacts from affecting your role... if so, wouldn't that mean that all of the marks in the game have no effect? You might want to remove that statement.

Are marks "visible"... that is, after the night phase ends, will everyone be able to see who got which mark? (I'm guessing not since Beth gives herself a Mark of Sister which would get her lynched if everyone knows she has it.) Or will they be able to see which players got marks (and how many marks) but not what those marks are? If they're not publicly visible, will players be able to tell which marks they received? If a player already has one mark on them, can they get more marks?

That thing about marks being visible is actually important for gameplay. If a player during the night phase should be able to see which other players have marks in order to determine who to act on, then it would be difficult to run in a forum format where everyone submits their actions simultaneously and won't know who will have marks when their action occurs.

The description for the "Mark of disease" artifact says that anyone who votes for the player who has this artifact or the player who has the Diseases role will lose no matter what, but there is no Diseases role?

Will the Washington Siblings know which other players are Washington Siblings? (I assume Hannah must since she can only place the Mark of Fear on a non-Washington Sibling.)

In the role description where it says "Washington Sibling ( Josh and Hannah )" can give someone the Mark of the Sibling, does that mean that both Josh and Hannah can give someone a Mark of the Sibling (so there are two Marks of the Sibling in play) or do they have to coordinate to decide on one player to get the Mark of the Sibling? If it's the latter, that might be difficult to do in a forum format unless you give them BTSC. And in that case, would they keep BTSC throughout the game or just have it during the night phase?
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Feb 11 2017, 06:25 AM
QUOTE (plasmid @ Feb 11 2017, 01:08 PM)
QUOTE (Boquise @ Feb 10 2017, 05:18 AM)
plasmid

You rI o g?

It might be better to focus on one game at a time with the "One Night" games... I'm still not used to them and therefore not entirely sure what sort of things would cause design issues, but that will probably come with experience. At any rate, if this is the one that you think you might want to run next, here are the questions I've got right now:

1.The Stranger has a wincon of getting the assassin killed or the player with the mark of the assassin killed, but there's neither an assassin card nor a mark of the assassin in the game?!?! Do you mean "Mark of the Windigo" (since the description for that mark says that the Wendigo or the Stranger needs to kill them)?

2.Beth knows who the vampire is and who has the mark of the vampire, but there's neither a vampire nor mark of the vampire in the game?!?!

3.It says everyone starts with a mark of clarity, which prevents other artifacts from affecting your role... if so, wouldn't that mean that all of the marks in the game have no effect? You might want to remove that statement.

4.Are marks "visible"... that is, after the night phase ends, will everyone be able to see who got which mark? (I'm guessing not since Beth gives herself a Mark of Sister which would get her lynched if everyone knows she has it.) Or will they be able to see which players got marks (and how many marks) but not what those marks are? If they're not publicly visible, will players be able to tell which marks they received? If a player already has one mark on them, can they get more marks?

That thing about marks being visible is actually important for gameplay. If a player during the night phase should be able to see which other players have marks in order to determine who to act on, then it would be difficult to run in a forum format where everyone submits their actions simultaneously and won't know who will have marks when their action occurs.

5.The description for the "Mark of disease" artifact says that anyone who votes for the player who has this artifact or the player who has the Diseases role will lose no matter what, but there is no Diseases role?

6.Will the Washington Siblings know which other players are Washington Siblings? (I assume Hannah must since she can only place the Mark of Fear on a non-Washington Sibling.)

7.In the role description where it says "Washington Sibling ( Josh and Hannah )" can give someone the Mark of the Sibling, does that mean that both Josh and Hannah can give someone a Mark of the Sibling (so there are two Marks of the Sibling in play) or do they have to coordinate to decide on one player to get the Mark of the Sibling? If it's the latter, that might be difficult to do in a forum format unless you give them BTSC. And in that case, would they keep BTSC throughout the game or just have it during the night phase?

1.I messed changing the names I meant The Stranger must have The Wendigo lynched
in order to win . Is should be called 'Mark of the Wendigo'
2.Like the first question I messed it up it suppose to say 'Mark of the sibling . and she will know her sibling's
3.I mean to say that it does nothing to your role NOT prevent sorry . The Mark of Clarity CAN be moved around + each player can only have 1 'Mark' at a time . Let's say Bob has the Mark of Disease the Cupid gives him a Mark of Love . The Mark of Disease is placed back into the center .
4 . The marks will NOT be publicly revealed . The player themselves will know what Mark that have at the end of the 'dusk phase ' .But it might not be with you at the end of the night Phase as Gremlin and Pickpocket might switch it . The dusk phase is every role that gives out Mark's . The roles that does NOT give marks , view their marks and then take their role action.
5.I got to excited changing the names T_T . I meant to say Emily not Disease role
6. Josh and Hannah will know each other but they won't know Beth . Beth knows everyone including who has the Mark of the Sibling.
7.They both must discuss on who to give . Thank you for the suggestion of BTSC http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/tongue.gif Is it possible for me to have them speak only through the night Phase??

Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Feb 11 2017, 06:59 AM
UPDATE AGAIN

Jessica - View a not played role , you are now that role . You will get to do the action's of that role ( Jessica is never shown to be able to protect herself and other characters needed to help her stay alive or else she dies in 10 possible way )
Emily -Give a Mark of Disease to a player to your left right ( If you are 6 , you can only give 5 or 7 ) . This is a reference to when she got bit by a Wendigo .
Wolfie - You may give any 2 players a Mark of Love . You may give yourself the Mark of Love . ( Just an adorable wolf http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/tongue.gif )
Mike - You may give any player a Mark of Traitor . You may give yourself a Mark of Traitor ( I have no good reason http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/sad.gif )
Sam -You may give yourself and another player a Mark of Clarity . (She is 1 of the few characters to not participate in pranking Hannah and was Hannah's best friend . )
Ashley - You may view the role of any player and a mark of a another player . ( She is shown to be very observant through out the game . )
Matt -You may exchange your mark with any player and view that mark . ( He is shown to be not very brave )
Chris - You may exchange marks or roles between any 2 player's .( He is humorous as shown in the game )

Washington Sibling ( Josh and Hannah ) - Choose someone to give a 'Mark of the Sibling' . ( At the end of the game , all the Washington sibling is dead . They have been revived from the dead and out for revenge)
Josh - If Hannah votes for him , Josh is protected and cannot be killed .( Just good old twin sister trying to help Josh out )
Hannah - Place the Mark of Fear on any non Washington Sibling player ( After being turned into a Wendigo , all of her friend's felt guilty that their dumb prank make her into a Wendigo )
Beth - You will know who's the vampire's and who currently has the 'Mark of the Sibling' .You will place a Mark of the Sister on you. ( She felt betrayed after she died and her sister had turn into a Wendigo , and it was all her ' friends' fault )

Wendigo - Place the Mark of the Wendigo on any player .You will know who is the The Stranger if there is 1 . You may give yourself a 'Mark of the Wendigo' .(Wincon:Get the player with Mark of the Wendigo Lynched )
The Stranger - You will know who's the Wendigo . If their is no Wendigo in play you may place the Mark of the Wendigo on any player (Wincon : Get Wendigo killed .If the Wendigo is not in play , kill the player who has the 'Mark of the Wendigo'.

Marks/artifacts is a new addition to the One Night . This is their effect's ( everyone start's with a 'Mark of Clarity').Mark/artifacts over rides card's . (etc Alice has Pickpocket and has ' Mark of the Sibling ' , Alice is now a Sibling )

Mark of Clarity - This artifact does nothing to your role .
Mark of the Sibling - Anyone who have this will be part of the Washington Sibling
Mark of Fear - They may not do their role action (Only certain roles will be affected by this)
Mark of Sister - This does nothing. This is for the Beth to prevent herself from turning Wendigo
Mark of the Wendigo -The Wendigo or The Stranger will now try and get the player that has this artifact to be killed.
Mark of Disease - Anyone who votes for the player who has this artifact or the player who has the Emily role will lose no matter what.
Mark of Love - If 1 of them gets killed the other dies too. 1.( If 2 villager's receives this it has no effect . However if a friend and sibling receives this , If 1 of them gets killed the Sibling team loses and Villagers win) 2. (If Wendigo or The Stranger gets their target dead by this artifact , their Wincon will not make them win as their target was not Lynched )
Mark of Traitor - Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to kill a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Sibling and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Sibling in order to win ( This does not effect Indies = Wendigo or The Stranger ) .

Rules
1 .This is the Order of the role's - Jessica , Washington Sibling , Hannah , Beth , Emily , Wolfie , Mike , Sam , Wendigo , The Stranger, (view marks) Ashley , Matt , Chris .

2 . Josh and Hannah will have a BTSC to discuss who should have Mark of the Sibling ' . The BTSC will only open for the night , You may no longer discuss through the day .

3. You will learn what is your mark at the end of the dusk phase . But that is not your official mark as they is still a night phase .

4 . You will only hold 1 mark during the whole game .

6 . Despite having 13 roles available , there will only be 10 players playing , the 3 center cards will be put in color slots , which are Yellow , Red and Blue . I will not reveal the 3 center cards until the game ends .

7 . You will only do your night action of your beginning role , if your role is swap you will not do your new role action . Your wincon is whatever role you have after the night phase . You will not be notified if your role is swap (Only Robber will know his new role ) .

8 . Like the name of the game there will be only 1 Night and day .

9 . Night will only last 1 day , while Day lasts 5 day because there will be a lot of discussion and its not multiple days.

10 . Votes are different in this game , instead of voting openly and having an option to change votes , votes are message to me . Once everyone has voted i will reveal everybody's vote and everyone's role . The most voted player is Lynch and the win chart below are used to determine which team wins . You are not aloud to vote yourself . Send to me your votes after the Day phase has ended

11 . Instead of voting openly , votes are secretly PM to me . You are not allow to vote yourself . You may vote during the Day Phase . You may change your vote's secretly . You are aloud to vote 'abstain' if you think no werewolves are present . But you must still message me ' abstain ' . 'Abstain ' will only be gain if it gets the most votes . The most voted player is Lynched . If there are more than 1 person getting the same most votes , everybody in the tie gets killed .

You are more than welcome to ask if you don't understand a role's action , How Marks work or Possible Scenario . http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/smile.gif

QUESTION
1 . Do you guys think i should combine or separate the Dusk and Night phase?? I feel like that Gremlin , Pickpocket and Marksman will be at a disadvantage??
2 . For experienced players , how many day's should the ' Day phase ' be??

This post has been edited by JustDanceForever: Feb 11 2017, 07:01 AM
lolcat
Awards: 16

B: 2-4
G: 12-5
I: 2-3
O: 6-12
TB:
TG: 2-0
Posted Feb 11 2017, 11:05 AM
The rules should definitely include that description of how marks work. If this is what you mean, you could say: "Everyone starts with a Mark of Clarity, which doesn't affect your role. When people give out marks, the recipient of the new mark will lose any mark that they previously had." If that's how the marks work, then would Beth's Mark of Sister prevent her from getting the Wendigo mark if the Wendigo (or the Stranger) tries to give her the Mark of the Wendigo? If so, maybe add that as an exception to the rule.

Regarding separating the night phase and dusk phase so the three players at the end can know what mark they currently have when they decide how to act: one option would be to ask those three players to tell you what action they do for each possible mark they could have... for example
1. Mark of sibling - do action X
2. Mark of the wendigo - do action Y
3. Any other marks - do action Z

When it says Jessica views a not played role and becomes that role: does Jessica actually exchange the out-of-play card with her own card or does she just look at it and become that role? That would affect whether Ashley sees her as "Jessica" or her new role, and whether Chris would exchange the original Jessica card or the card of her new role.

In the description of the Mark of Fear it says that only certain roles will be affected by it and unable to perform their actions. Which roles will be affected?

Beth's description still talks about the vampire role.
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Feb 11 2017, 11:37 AM
QUOTE (plasmid @ Feb 12 2017, 12:05 AM)
10 . The rules should definitely include that description of how marks work. If this is what you mean, you could say: "Everyone starts with a Mark of Clarity, which doesn't affect your role. When people give out marks, the recipient of the new mark will lose any mark that they previously had." If that's how the marks work, then would Beth's Mark of Sister prevent her from getting the Wendigo mark if the Wendigo (or the Stranger) tries to give her the Mark of the Wendigo? If so, maybe add that as an exception to the rule.

1 . Regarding separating the night phase and dusk phase so the three players at the end can know what mark they currently have when they decide how to act: one option would be to ask those three players to tell you what action they do for each possible mark they could have... for example
1. Mark of sibling - do action X
2. Mark of the wendigo - do action Y
3. Any other marks - do action Z

2 . When it says Jessica views a not played role and becomes that role: does Jessica actually exchange the out-of-play card with her own card or does she just look at it and become that role? That would affect whether Ashley sees her as "Jessica" or her new role, and whether Chris would exchange the original Jessica card or the card of her new role.

3.In the description of the Mark of Fear it says that only certain roles will be affected by it and unable to perform their actions. Which roles will be affected?

4 . Beth's description still talks about the vampire role.

10. I messed up im really sorry!! . I meant to say ' prevent herself from turning into a sibling ' !! .

1. I guess its a good idea but i dont think knowing what mark they have effect on what they will do?? http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/scratch.gif

2.Jessica BECOMES whoever she views but she is still , Jessica herself . Ashley will see her as ' Jessica ' . ( etc Lets say Player J is Jessica and Player H is Beth ,Player J views Hannah Chris exchanges both of their 'cards ' , Player J will not be Beth ( not knowing ) and Player H will be whatever Jessica view (does not know too ) } It pretty much means that J could rat out H , and make herself lose OR claim something else .

3.For this game and other games , ANY Role action that is not in the Dusk phase will be affected by it .

4 . Good catch http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/inspect.gif
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Feb 11 2017, 10:48 PM
QUOTE (JustDanceForever @ Feb 11 2017, 07:59 PM)
UPDATE AGAIN

Jessica - View a not played role , you are now that role . You will get to do the action's of that role
Emily -Give a Mark of Disease to a player to your left right ( If you are 6 , you can only give 5 or 7 ) .
Wolfie - You may give any 2 players a Mark of Love . You may give yourself the Mark of Love
Mike  - You may give any player a Mark of Traitor . You may give yourself a Mark of Traitor
Sam -You may give yourself and another player a Mark of Clarity .
Ashley - You may view the role of any player and a mark of a another player .
Matt -You may exchange your mark with any player and view that mark .
Chris - You may exchange marks or roles between any 2 player's .

Washington Sibling ( Josh and Hannah ) - Choose someone to give a 'Mark of the Sibling' .
Beth- If Hannah votes for her , Beth is protected and cannot be lynched
Hannah - Place the Mark of Fear on any non Washington Sibling player
Josh - You will know who's the vampire's and who currently has the 'Mark of the Sibling' .You will place a Mark of the Brother on you . This role is the same with Minion , if you die and Beth and Hannah survives , the Washington Sibling win's!

The Stranger - You will know who's the Wendigo . If their is no Wendigo in play you may place the Mark of the Wendigo on any player (Wincon : Get Wendigo killed .If the Wendigo is not in play , kill the player who has the 'Mark of the Wendigo'.

Mark of Clarity - This artifact does nothing to your role .
Mark of Fear - They may not do their role action (Only roles that do their role action during night phase is affected by this)
Mark of the Brother - This does nothing. This is for the Josh to prevent herself from turning into a Sibling
Mark of the Disease - Anyone who votes for the player who has this artifact or the player who has the Emily  role will lose no matter what.
Mark of Love - If 1 of them gets killed the other dies too. ( If a friend and sibling receives this , If 1 of them gets killed the Sibling team loses and Villagers win!) 2. (If  The Stranger gets their target dead by this artifact , they do not win as their target was not Lynched )

Rules Mark of the Wendigo -The Wendigo or The Stranger will now try and get the player that has this artifact to be killed. 
2 . Josh and Hannah will have a BTSC to discuss who should have Mark of the Sibling ' . The BTSC will only open for the night , You may no longer discuss through the day .
3. You will learn what is your mark at the end of the dusk phase . But that is not your official mark as they is still a night phase .
4 . You will only hold 1 mark during the whole game .
5 . Despite having 13 roles available , there will only be 10 players playing , the 3 center cards will be put in color slots , which are Yellow , Red and Blue . I will not reveal the 3 center cards until the game ends .
6 . You will only do your night action of your beginning role , if your role is swap you will not do your new role action . Your wincon is whatever role you have after the night phase . You will not be notified if your role is swap (Only Robber will know his new role )  .
7 . Like the name of the game there will be only 1 Night and day .
8. Night will only last 1 day , while Day lasts 5 day because there will be a lot of discussion and its not multiple days.
9 . Votes are different in this game , instead of voting openly and having an option to change votes , votes are message to me . Once everyone has voted i will reveal everybody's vote and everyone's role . The most voted player is Lynch and the win chart below are used to determine which team wins . You are not aloud to vote yourself . Send to me your votes after the Day phase has ended
10 . Instead of voting openly , votes are secretly PM to me . You are not allow to vote yourself .  You may vote during the Day Phase . You may change your vote's secretly .  You are aloud to vote 'abstain' if you think no werewolves are present . But you must still message me ' abstain ' . 'Abstain ' will only be gain if it gets the most votes . The most voted player is Lynched . If there are more than 1 person getting the same most votes , everybody in the tie gets killed .

QUESTION
1 . Do you guys think i should combine or separate the Dusk and Night phase?? I feel like that Gremlin , Pickpocket and Marksman will be at a disadvantage??
2 . For experienced players , how many day's should the ' Day phase ' be??

Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 12 2017, 04:31 AM
Do you guys think i should combine or separate the Dusk and Night phase?? I feel like that Gremlin , Pickpocket and Marksman will be at a disadvantage??
Keep the dusk phase, but make it short. Maybe ask the player in their role PM for their action. Give them 10 hours tops.

For experienced players , how many day's should the ' Day phase ' be??
5 is imo a bit much. Maybe 3 or 4? There need to be a feeling of urgency imo

Questions: When you write "kill" do you mean lynch?
If Wendigo self-marks and then gets lynched, will the Stranger and the Wendigo win together?
Do Wendigo and Stranger need to vote on the marked of wendigo player to win? I.e. I got marked. Plas and mo are the indies. For some reason they don't vote me, but I get lynched anyway. Have they won?

You may give yourself and another player a Mark of Clarity.
everyone start's with a 'Mark of Clarity'
Mark of Clarity - This artifact does nothing to your role.
I don't really see the point of this. If everyone starts with Mark of Clarity, why is it needed for Sam to give two to players, especially if they don't do anything?

"Josh - You will know who's the vampire's"
^spotted a fossil http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/thumbsup.gif

"Mark of Traitor - Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to kill a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Sibling and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Sibling in order to win"
So just to make this clear, kill = lynch?

Washington Sibling (Josh and Hannah) - Choose someone to give a 'Mark of the Sibling'.
So Beth is not a part of the sibling's BTSC and doesn't choose who to give the mark of the sibling to?

Josh - You will know who's the vampire's and who currently has the 'Mark of the Sibling'
This does nothing. This is for the Josh to prevent herself from turning into a Sibling
What happens if Chris exchanges Josh and his Mark of Brother and a player with the mark of the sibling?
What happens if Matt exchanges his mark with Josh?

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov

And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup

I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis

There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agathe Christie
Contabile
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
Posted Feb 12 2017, 05:17 AM
QUOTE (Boquise @ Feb 12 2017, 05:31 PM)
Do you guys think i should combine or separate the Dusk and Night phase?? I feel like that Gremlin , Pickpocket and Marksman will be at a disadvantage??
Keep the dusk phase, but make it short. Maybe ask the player in their role PM for their action. Give them 10 hours tops.

For experienced players , how many day's should the ' Day phase ' be??
5 is imo a bit much. Maybe 3 or 4? There need to be a feeling of urgency imo

1 . Questions: When you write "kill" do you mean lynch?
If Wendigo self-marks and then gets lynched, will the Stranger and the Wendigo win together?
2 . Do Wendigo and Stranger need to vote on the marked of wendigo player to win? I.e. I got marked. Plas and mo are the indies. For some reason they don't vote me, but I get lynched anyway. Have they won?

3 . You may give yourself and another player a Mark of Clarity.
everyone start's with a 'Mark of Clarity'
Mark of Clarity - This artifact does nothing to your role.
I don't really see the point of this. If everyone starts with Mark of Clarity, why is it needed for Sam to give two to players, especially if they don't do anything?

"Josh - You will know who's the vampire's"
^spotted a fossil http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/thumbsup.gif

4."Mark of Traitor - Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to kill a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Sibling and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Sibling in order to win"
So just to make this clear, kill = lynch?

5 . Washington Sibling (Josh and Hannah) - Choose someone to give a 'Mark of the Sibling'.
So Beth is not a part of the sibling's BTSC and doesn't choose who to give the mark of the sibling to?

6.Josh - You will know who's the vampire's and who currently has the 'Mark of the Sibling'
This does nothing. This is for the Josh to prevent herself from turning into a Sibling
What happens if Chris exchanges Josh and his Mark of Brother and a player with the mark of the sibling?
7.What happens if Matt exchanges his mark with Josh?

1 . Yes and Yup they can win together .
2 . No its not necessary for them to vote their 'target ' to win , as long as they are lynched they win! . plas and mo are 2 DIFFERENT indies , 1 is a Wendigo and 1 is a ' Stranger
3 . I don't know its to prevent player's to know who currently has mark and who do not ?? . Sam is just there to cleanse all the evil http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/angel.gif
4. Yup
5. I make so many error's http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/headbang.gif
6 . Then Josh will become a Sibling
7 . Nothing happen's? Matt will know Josh is present .
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 12 2017, 05:31 AM
"6 . Then Josh will become a Sibling"
So Josh is not a part of the Washington siblings?

7. Nothing happen's? Matt will know Josh is present .
So Matt's action fails? He cannot get the mark of the brother?

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Game Ideas | Next Newest »

Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll