Goodies/Friends(Wincon:Lynch a Twin Washington Sibling ) Jessica
- You may view a center role , If you do exchnage that role with another player's role , and view that new role Emily
-Give a Mark of Disease
to a player to your left right ( If you are 6 , you can only give 5 or 7 ) .Sam - You may give yourself and another player a Mark of Clarity . Wolfie
- You may give any 2 players a Mark of Love
. You may give yourself the Mark of Love Mike
- You may give any player a Mark of Traitor
. You may give yourself a Mark of Traitor Sam
-You may give yourself and another player a Mark of Clarity
- You may view the role of any player and a mark of a another player . Matt
-You may exchange your mark with any player and view that mark .Chris
- You may exchange marks or roles between any 2 player's .
Friend Marks Mark of the Disease
- Anyone who votes for the player who has this artifact or the player who has the Emily
role will lose no matter what.Mark of Love
- If 1 of them gets killed the other dies too. ( If a friend and sibling receives this , If 1 of them gets killed the Sibling team loses and Villagers win!) 2. (If The Stranger gets their target dead by this artifact , they do not win as their target was not Lynched )Mark of Traitor
- Anyone who receive this wincon is now changed , Their wincon is now to lynch a player that is on their team. etc = Tina is a Sibling and receive this , she will now need to lynch a Sibling in order to win ( This does not effect Indies = Wendigo or The Stranger and a lone Beth ) .Baddies/Washington Family (Wincon: Keep all Sibling alive )
Washington Sibling ( Beth and Hannah ) - Choose someone to give a 'Mark of the Twin'
Beth- If Hannah votes for Beth , Beth is protected and cannot be lynched
Hannah - Place the Mark of Fear
on any non Washington Sibling player
Josh - You will know who your Twin Sibling's are and who currently has the 'Mark of the Twin'
.You will give yourself'Mark of the Brother'
on you . Your not a twin Washington Sibling , so if you are lynched and all player's that are 'Twin' Survives , the Washington Sibling wins!
Washington Sibling's MarksMark of the Twin
- Anyone who have this will be part of the Washington SiblingMark of Fear
- They may not do their role action (Only roles that do their role action during night phase is affected by this) Indy .( Their Wincon does not conflict with other player's ) Wendigo
- Place the Mark of the Wendigo
on any player .You will know who is the The Stranger if there is 1 . You may give yourself a 'Mark of the Wendigo'
.(Wincon:Get the player with Mark of the Wendigo
Lynched ) The Stranger
- You will know who's the Wendigo . If their is no Wendigo in play you may place the Mark of the Wendigo on any player (Wincon : Get Wendigo killed .If no is Wendigo , get the player who has the 'Mark of the Wendigo' lynch .Marks is a new addition to the One Night . This is their effect's -
[color=white]Mark of Clarity - This artifact does nothing to your role .
Mark of the Brother - This does nothing. This is for the Josh to prevent herself from turning into a Twin
Mark of the Wendigo -The Wendigo or The Stranger will now try and get the player that has this artifact to be killed.
Beth and Hannah will have a BTSC to discuss who should have Mark of the Sibling ' . The BTSC will only open for the night , You may no longer discuss through the day . You will learn what is your mark at the end of the dusk phase . But that is not your official mark as they is still a night phase . Everyone starts with a ' Mark of Clarity ' Players can only hold one mark at a time. If someone gives you a new mark, you will lose your previous mark.
- .This is the Order of the role's - [color=DarkCyan]Jessica , Washington Sibling , Hannah , Beth , Emily , Wolfie , Mike , Sam , Wendigo , The Stranger, (view marks) Ashley , Matt , Chris .
Despite having 13 roles available , there will only be 10 players playing , the 3 center cards will be put in color slots , which are Yellow , Red and Blue . I will not reveal the 3 center cards until the game ends . Dusk and Night phase will be 2 separate phase . The Dusk and Night Phase Phase will be 1 Day each . Jessica goes first( Even if no one is her ) , After her role action is done , the dusk phase starts and finally the Night phase .You will only do your night action of your beginning role , if your role is swap you will not do your new role action . You will not be notified if your role is swap . Your wincon depends on your Mark and role . Like the name of the game there will be only 1 Night and day phase . Night will only last 1 day , while Day lasts only 4 day . Votes are secretly PM to me . You are not allow to vote yourself . You must vote during the Day Phase . You may change your vote's secretly . You are aloud to vote 'abstain' if you think no werewolves are present . But you must vote abstain . 'Abstain ' will only be gain if it gets the most votes . The most voted player is Lynched . If there are more than 1 player getting the most votes , everybody in the tie gets killed .During the Night and Dusk Phase , everyone must remain silenced , this is to avoid people claiming their marks . If no one is a Twin , and Josh is present , He will become the next player to be lynched . + There is no possible way to have no one as an Washington due to the fact we Have Jessica .
In game Mode
Back - Up ( s )