Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I.

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Innate Fears, What are yours?
Consigliere
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 08:33 AM
in·nate/iˈnāt/
Adjective
1. Inborn; natural.
2. Originating in the mind.

Are you afraid of pomegranates? Escalators? Dinosaurs?

I'm afraid of a lot of things...Here are some:

1. The ever popular CLOWNS! Maybe my parents shouldn't have let me watch things like "The Poltergeist" and "It"....but they did.

2. Wind...One day, I was in a house as a tree came crashing through a bedroom roof. I grabbed the lady I was taking care of, my kids, the dog, and escaped. Then I ended up at my parents house a few hours later and watched the wind blow down a 20-foot tree that missed the window I was sitting next to by about 6 inches. Then I moved to Florida.

3. Lightning...Courtesy of Florida...It was pouring rain and flooding, and I had picked up both of my big ol' kids to run into the house when two bolts of lightning came crashing together right above our heads. I've never seen anything like it. Someone that saw what happened still can't understand how they didn't hit me and the boys. (Yay God!)

4. Deaf people. No, I'm just kidding.

Insert something witty here [______________].
Not Maurice
Awards: 10

B: 6-6
G: 14-8
I: 2-5
O: 7-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 09:38 AM
Deaf people scare the crap out of me. Especially when they talk funny.

You might think that's insensitive. And it is.

I have a fear of crowds. I freak out in Walmart if there are a lot of people around...especially if I'm in line. I just don't like people.

I should append my PGP public key here...
Consigliere
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 09:57 AM
QUOTE (Molly Mae @ Sep 2 2010, 08:38 AM)
Deaf people scare the crap out of me. Especially when they talk funny.

You might think that's insensitive. And it is.

I have a fear of crowds. I freak out in Walmart if there are a lot of people around...especially if I'm in line. I just don't like people.

That's funny...I actually freak out in crowds, too. Not at Wal-Mart, though. I'm fine at clubs and concerts and things like that (not that I ever go to any these days), but take me to a fair or Disney or something like that, and I'll freak out and have to run away from people. I love the Kennedy Space Center because there's never a huge crowd.

EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 12:39 PM
I'm scared of pomegranates........ sad.gif
When I first heard of pomegranates (i was probably 2-3 yrs old), i had no idea what they were.....till my mum told me it was a fruit.
My next door neighbour (aunty; we live in a building) had just bought (or maybe been gifted) a box of pomegranates that I was excited to have... biggrin.gif
I used to go next door to her flat for babysitting, so that evening when my mum came from work, she decided to serve us some pomegranates to eat.....i went close to watch her; i sat at the table, next to her.....
She cut the fruit..........and.......horrible yellowish, grayish worms oozed out from it........I screamed like mad and hid behind my mum.......
Since then, everytime I look at it, I remember the worms again.....I don't scream in public......i just get creeped out and walk the other way......but i scream inside.....sad.gif

I'm also a bit wary of people and escalators/stairs........i try to avoid them as much as possible......mainly because people have bad habits where they just stare and stare like idiots.........it makes me very nervous and self-conscious of myself........http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8568/blusha.gif
so, yeah.....i don't like people, too.......well, not too many in one place......biggrin.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Goodie Mafioso at heart......never forget that!!! user posted image user posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 12:54 PM
I am noticing a theme here. Mafia Players don't like people. http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6581/post598012563907075122.gif
People just plain bug me. *Looks down at the rest of my post*

I am terrified of Bugs, namely Flying ones, in that I will duck in cover or jump the other direction at the sound of them, even if I cannot see them. Not a Phobia though!!! A) I have a reason for not liking them and B) I can look at them all day as long as there is no way they can get to me.

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
EDM
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 01:43 PM
ok....lemme get this straight......i like people (i mean, i'm here, right? tongue.gif biggrin.gif) , but due to the stairs and sense of claustrophobic sensation i get when in big crowds......i avoid them......

sorry - just wanted to break the 'theme'......biggrin.gif

Framm - my brother says your photo makes you look like a gangster......smile.gif laugh.gif

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Goodie Mafioso at heart......never forget that!!! user posted image user posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

Lord of Combat, God of Sarcasm
Group Icon
Awards: 14

B: 5-10
G: 15-22
I: 6-7
O: 8-6
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 02:43 PM
I have a massive fear of spiders. I'm a 26 year old combat vet and if I see a spider I will scream like a girl and flee from the room. I have made my girlfriend kill spiders on numerous accounts.

I wasn't always afraid of them, but when I was 7 or 8, my friend had a pet tarantula (stupidest pet ever) and he asked if I wanted to pet it. I stuck my hand in its tank and as I touched it, it began skittering around wildly like a demon from hell... Then three days later, I was going to the bathroom and looked down to see a massive wolf spider staring at me from about an inch from my foot. And when I say it was staring at me, I mean that I could see it's eyes... Well, needless to say I began screaming my head off and peeing all over the bathroom. My dad came running in, saw it and stomped on it. After 5 seconds, it jerked and ran away... Death to all demons...

Beware the Scotch of Clumsiness!!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free
EDM
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 02:46 PM
yeah.....can't blame you there.......spiders are creepy.......*shudder*

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

Champ
3-5
B: 2-2
G: 1-2
I: 0-1
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 06:03 PM
Ailurophobia or whatever you call it, I hate cats. I used to love em and always wanted to pet one, until this creepy stray one pounced on me when I was five or younger. Literally scared the crap out of me...Just another reason to like dogs: there aren't nearly as many strays out there.
Breaking the trend here: I'm not claustrophobic. I don't mind a room full of people (unless they're clowns or staring or something of that sort http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9546/sign0085.gif ) But after having me and the rest of my schoolmates stuffed into a 40x10 feet choir box for a school presentation, it doesn't bother me much...call me weird.
Spiders...don't like em but not a phobia...I just sic the dog on em. nom nom biggrin.gif
There's probably more that I haven't discovered yet.... unsure.gif

Okay! That only took me about ten minutes...
Contabile
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 2 2010, 08:27 PM
i dont mind bugs...unless i see them in that case ill probably kill it, also not something im afraid of, i just dont like people staring at me, sometimes i smile about, but a lot of the times i stare back at them with a blank expression until they look away

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries
for the remote control. - Daniel Tosh

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
- George Carlin
Crazy Cat Lady
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 3 2010, 12:58 AM
I have an uber big fear of small islands.. like Hawaii and smaller >.>
I have no idea where it came from but when my mother said we were going on a holiday to Fiji a couple of years ago I freaked out and refused to go O.o We went to New Zealand instead xD

And uh yeah... -hides-
EDM
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 3 2010, 04:24 AM
you have a fear of islands?

hmm.....kinda makes sense, actually.....
if there are big waves, it'll probably make the island smaller.......http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5651/post598012563908168249.gif

oh, yeah......i'm also scared of scary optical illusions and scary prank videos on computer.........i mean terrified!!!

I don't mind scary movies, people trying to jump out and scare me, etc. but i can't stand computer scares......i tried this scary optical illusion thing a few years back with max. volume speakers (i didn't know they were on).....and ended up with nightmares for a while......
so computer scares freak me out.......http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9546/sign0085.gif

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

turtle in the shell
Awards: 10

B: 5-2
G: 6-3
I: 1-1
O: 5-6
TB: 1-2
TG: 1-1
  Posted Sep 3 2010, 08:15 AM
im afraid of people and phones

"My will or I won't." - Matthew Stover (The Acts of Caine)

"Odds are for defying." - Brent Weeks (Lightbringer)
Consigliere
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 3 2010, 08:58 AM
QUOTE (Clozo @ Sep 3 2010, 12:58 AM)
I have no idea where it came from but when my mother said we were going on a holiday to Fiji a couple of years ago I freaked out and refused to go O.o We went to New Zealand instead xD

And uh yeah... -hides-

Maybe you're afraid of that much water. I am scared of open water...I don't mind short boat trips, but I could never go on a small boat too far out, and I don't think I'd ever want to go on a cruise. Some of it is claustrophobia, and the rest is too much water. I don't like it when I don't know what's swimming with me. I like it even less when I do know what's there. I will go swimming in dark lakes where I know there are alligators, but I'm paranoid the whole time. I'll go in the ocean, but I can never go too far out. I'll never try surfing because it's scares the crap out of me...sharks, turtles, etc...lol

Crazy Cat Lady
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Sep 3 2010, 09:05 AM
QUOTE (onetruth @ Sep 3 2010, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE (Clozo @ Sep 3 2010, 12:58 AM)

And uh yeah... -hides-

Maybe you're afraid of that much water. I am scared of open water...I don't mind short boat trips, but I could never go on a small boat too far out, and I don't think I'd ever want to go on a cruise. Some of it is claustrophobia, and the rest is too much water. I don't like it when I don't know what's swimming with me. I like it even less when I do know what's there. I will go swimming in dark lakes where I know there are alligators, but I'm paranoid the whole time. I'll go in the ocean, but I can never go too far out. I'll never try surfing because it's scares the crap out of me...sharks, turtles, etc...lol

It's not the water; you can take me out into the middle of the sea any day tongue.gif

Mind you; I could never go on a cruise... thanks Titanic!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll