Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply
New Poll

Li listens: short stories, non-mafia stories...
EDM
The Smiley Queen!!! :D :D :D
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 8 2012, 05:02 AM
This is a story I wrote in OT's usergroup...it's not a mafia story, but I thought I would post it here, anyway...sad.gif

Spoiler for An entry of a sad girl's diary...

If anyone would like to post non-mafia stories, please feel free to do so...here...

This post has been edited by EDM: Nov 8 2012, 05:03 AM

I AM ALWAYS what everyone thinks they sometimes are.....CRAZY!!! user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Smilies brightly cheer
Emotional persona
Li, the Smiley Queen

THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 8 2012, 07:58 PM
http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/clap.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Brainy
Awards: 2

B: 5-5
G: 9-4
I: 2-4
O: 3-4
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 9 2012, 02:48 PM
sad.gif that was sad.
But fantastic writing, EDM!!
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 14 2013, 11:22 PM
Once upon a time there was a game that was no different than one preceding it and everything went nearly the same as usual and that was like deja v0us. The End. http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/clap.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 3 2014, 11:42 PM
Originally from 3 years and 360 days ago since I finished this. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/biggrin.gif

THE NIGHT OUR HOUSE SPOKE
by Slick

It was a frosty morning one day. The family was moving out and making room for us to start moving in. We felt this would be a great location to start a new life away from the big city. My wife and 2 boys agreed that it was a large enough place while school was only a block away. The only problem was that this house was definitely haunted by spirits.

This time, we planned to stay for many years and grow old together. We began moving in slowly as the rest of the day was available, now that it became completely vacant. We certainly needed to have 4 bedrooms and spacious comfort.

Around noon time, my wife had noticed the second floor window ajar, and as she went up to shut it, I heard her scream so loudly. It was a huge bat flying out of the room. This was very unexpected as she calmed down with a cup of tea. It was the first unusual incident out of many more that followed during the week.

Our move was complete so my wife Sherri and the boys, Thomas 5 years and Charlie 7 years old had decided to go shopping for food and other essentials. I finished the unpacking and took a walk around just to admire the place. At first I felt uneasy about being in such a different place than before but, I tried to get used to it. Inside of our closet, was a puddle of dried blood and it made me very questionable about why it was there. I decided to just clean it up with an old towel before anyone else gets freaked by it.

It was sundown, and we all prepared for dinner after they returned from shopping. We all decided to watch a spooky movie afterward. I kept thinking about the blood in the closet but, I refused to mention it to anyone. We were enjoying the movie and about halfway through, there was a very loud crashing sound in the basement. I quickly went down to investigate and noticed a cabinet that was oddly tipped over on its side. "What happened, what happened?", exclaimed my wife at the top of the stairs. Immediately a very low voice spoke out, "YOU MUST GO, GOOOOOO." It was unbelievable and terrifying. My wife asked, did you say that?" I then replied, "no, not me." We simply were in stitches while thinking someone or something was amongst us.

My wife and I began sweeping the cabinet glass into a pile and arguing about me telling her to leave me. Then amazingly, the shards of glass from the pile quickly rearranged themselves on the floor to spell out the words, "BE GONE". Now we were convinced that the place was haunted by a poltergeist or spirit. We ran upstairs to check on the boys frantically, and they were missing from the sofa. We then went to the second floor, only to find them sleeping in their rooms. We called the police and they laughed us right off the phone. It was an unforgettable night and we had no idea what to do next. Neither my wife nor myself were able to sleep, fearing that we are being forced out of our new home.

It was such a frightful night, not knowing what the heck was going on. Morning finally came but, that wasn't enough to stop the tragic haunting that was bestowed upon us. We got out of bed as the sun was rising, and took a look outside. This was the most disgusting and horrible sight that one could see. There were six peoples heads that were impaled on our white picket fence with blood still dripping from the bottom of the necks. "how can this be?!" I said. My wife was whimpering more than a child and I was tearing up too. What did we do to deserve this, we thought, as the boys peered out from the second floor window in a kind of shock. I immediately told my wife, "We need to move out but quick, honey."

The police arrived this time and they informed us that those heads on our fence belonged to the family who moved out yesterday. They were just as puzzled but, removed the heads and brought them to the lab for a hopeful explanation. Now we were even more afraid to leave this house. Thomas and Charlie helped water all the blood off the fence with the garden hose and I stayed close to Sherri in the front room. We became utterly terrified of this situation and thought we should watch TV to take our minds off of it. I turned on the set and it didn't show a picture so I pulled out the plug and put it back in. I ,went to the basement to check the circuit breaker and noticed it was off. I tried to switch it back on and couldn't move the switch. Soon afterward, I heard my wife scream upstairs. She had a poisonous tarantula crawling up her leg. I quickly took a towel and whipped it on the floor and then repeatedly stomped all over it.

It was time to do something about these spirits. I had a book which was written over a century ago, called "Chasing Away Spirits", and began to look up a way to rid ourselves of them. The following day, we all held hands in the parlor, while walking around in a circle with burning incense in the center. We needed to do this for half an hour until the incense stopped burning. This was causing every window in the house to shatter and the doors to fall backward. I was pleased that this irked the spirit and insisted we keep it up. Once we were through with the ritual, we sat down to wait as everything became perfectly quiet. Only time will tell,"I blurted out."

The next day we heard and saw nothing from the spirits but, that did not mean they had left us. We fell asleep that night and in the midst we noticed are house shaking and rattling like crazy. This was the worst as our home was slowly crumbling to the ground. We went across the street to watch it fall completely. I knew that they were up to something. Luckily, none of us were injured and we had home insurance.

It was off to grandmas house until we could get back to reality. Our only hope was that they are gone for good and will never haunt us again. We really were afraid to find another home and we all needed some emotional therapy and support. A nightmare like this wouldn't be so bad, but this was for real. The End.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Stories | Next Newest »

Add Reply
New Poll