Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Totally Random Adventure(CYOA)
What is life
Awards: 5

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 03:59 PM
Just for fun, I mean why not?
I'll basically write the story/adventure and let you guys decide what happens next. tongue.gif
This doesn't have a plot though, so who knows what will happen.

You are currently asleep on a soft cushion of some sorts...or well you were asleep, you just woke up. In your head you gather your thoughts, trying to remember everything, your eyes still closed.
Who and what are you again?

(Just answer the question and I'll choose one and write and then pose another question etc)
shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 05:29 PM
You cannot remember your name.

You don't know what you are but there are a bunch of keys in your pocket and some other tools usually associated with.....

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
What is life

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 05:37 PM
QUOTE (araver @ Nov 27 2013, 04:29 PM)
You cannot remember your name.

You don't know what you are but there are a bunch of keys in your pocket and some other tools usually associated with.....

It seems in fact, you cannot remember your name for your life-you do not even know what you look like.
Disturbed you instinctually feel around. You realize then, that you have pockets. You find a bunch of keys in your pocket, all clumped together...And, what are these?
Not Maurice
Awards: 10

B: 6-6
G: 14-8
I: 2-5
O: 7-0
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 06:59 PM
There seems to be a doll keychain fashioned from some kind of hair. You don't know whether to hope it's human hair or hope it isn't.

I should append my PGP public key here...
What is life

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 07:02 PM
QUOTE (Yuli @ Nov 27 2013, 05:59 PM)
There seems to be a doll keychain fashioned from some kind of hair.  You don't know whether to hope it's human hair or hope it isn't.

B-but how would you know it's a doll!? You have not even opened your eyes yet-if you have eyes. Maybe you see with your nose or something, like a weird alien might...Nah, you are pretty sure you have eyes. You decide to open them, inspecting the odd keychain.
It creeps you out slightly.
You also decide to look around and you see...

This post has been edited by Hachi: Nov 27 2013, 07:03 PM
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 09:16 PM
QUOTE (Hachi @ Nov 27 2013, 06:02 PM)

You also decide to look around and you see...

...that you're in a room, definitely underground. You have a sense that just knows it. Perhaps an unused storage room adjacent to a defunct subway or sewer. You aren't sure until you look around.

The walls are solid stone, an electric light buzzes above you. Across the room is a closed metal door.

What is life

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 09:22 PM
QUOTE (Yuli @ Nov 27 2013, 08:16 PM)

...that you're in a room, definitely underground.  You have a sense that just knows it.  Perhaps an unused storage room adjacent to a defunct subway or sewer.  You aren't sure until you look around. 

The walls are solid stone, an electric light buzzes above you.  Across the room is a closed metal door.

You feel a chill coming from the door, wherever this is, it is undoubtedly cold. In fact you feel the urge to curl back up into the bed, but you know, you feel, that if you do, you might never move again...
You decided to approach the door...
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 09:52 PM
The door is cold beneath your grip. You don't check for anything strange, you just pull the door open.

Head hurt yet?
Group Icon

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 27 2013, 11:10 PM
Bizarrely, there is another door behind the first radiating as much heat as the other was cold.
How are you going to open this without burning yourself?

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 28 2013, 08:14 PM
Perhaps if you wrap your shirt around your hand, you can attempt it...

\\_THE_DERAILER!_//
Awards: 33

B: 13-14
G: 26-21
I: 4-5
O: 12-13
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 30 2013, 05:17 AM
You wrap your shirt around your hand and gingerly touch the doorknob. A section of the shirt sizzles beneath your grasp. Quickly pulling your hand away, you try another tactic.

Spreading the remainder of your shirt against the cold door, you hold it there until a layer of ice forms on it. As you use the shirt to open the hot door, there is a sizzle of a different kind but you get the door open.

Stepping slowly, you find.......

"Agh! My brain hurts! I think I'm going to need some glasses, a moustache and a handkerchief"
- sparrowhawk

“It’s only on the brink that people find the will to change.
Only at the precipice do we evolve.”

- John Cleese

"I wish I could go back in time and rant some more."
- Boq on Slick's Kitchen Mafia
Not Maurice

TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 30 2013, 10:24 PM
...what looks like an abandoned shaft from an old mine. The boards holding up the walls are broken in places. Exiting the room, the shaft goes past in both directions. To the right, the shaft grades downward, but the lights are on. To the left, the shaft seems to incline, but the lights are flickering and dead in some places.

You consider your options. Going right means going further underground. Going left, however, risks the darkness. And the Grue.

You make up your mind and turn to your....

Tell the world that I'm coming home
Awards: 4

B: 4-9
G: 11-13
I: 4-2
O: 5-12
TB:
TG: 0-1
  Posted Dec 1 2013, 12:19 AM
...left. You don't know what a "Grue" is, and you're most-decidedly underground, so you'd rather face the darkness heading upwards than head father in. Besides, you tell yourself, all those warm, inviting lights are like candy from a stranger, luring you into a trap. You hope.

You take a gulp and walk into the darkness, the last thing you see being the keychain in your hand before all vision is lost. As you begin fumbling about, trying to get your bearing, you hear....
Mod of member relations/awards/activity
Group Icon
Awards: None
B: 6-9
G: 11-10
O: 4-5
TB: 1-1
TG:
  Posted Dec 6 2013, 08:38 AM
*crickets chirp*

*dog barks in the distance*

QUOTE (araver @ Oct 1 2015, 08:41 AM)
I cannot believe ... ok.
shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 25

B: 14-12
G: 28-24
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Dec 6 2013, 02:31 PM
* a distant sound of a creaking door, no, wait a minute that''s not quite normal...*

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Stories | Next Newest »

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll