Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Baddies BTSC, I know, confusing, right?
Consigliere
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 10:20 AM
Baddies: Have *BTSC and Night Kill
Wincon: Outlast the goodies
Charlie Horse - Block - Sings "This is the song that doesn't end"...until the puppet is too confused to act
Jack-in-the-Box - Spy - Can pop up on a puppet when it's least expected and observes his or her action for that night
Scarface - Redirect - Being a Crimelord, he can hire someone to "convince" a puppet to change his or her target

JarZe is the master
Glyc is Charlie Horse
seahorse is Jack-in-the-Box
Gramir is Scarface

You have until Wed. at 10:00 p.m. EST to strategize with your master. After that, he will be removed from BTSC.

Good luck!

Insert something witty here [______________].
Contabile
Awards: 1

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 10:38 AM
Hey guys...
Well as I only have a limited time of BTSC we migh as well cover what we can until our time is over.

I think there should be an update on the OP because the names in the roster should be the puppets name's, therefore my name doesn't belong there tongue.gif....

Well if you ask me, I think we should spy+kill our first target in order to have a claimable role from one of us... Hopefully that helps.
I have no idea on who to kill tonight, so I'm open for suggestions...
Yep, just got a confirmation from OT and the roster must be updated.
Once it gets updated we can start thinking about our targets.

The light of knowledge guides us through the dark forest of life - JarZe
Explosive!
Awards: 5

B: 3-2
G: 4-8
I: 0-1
O: 2-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 01:48 PM
concur on the spy/kill. once the roster is updated I'll give my recommendation on block.

do we pick someone to carry out the kill (is it blockable)?

oh and also:

This is the song that never ends.
yes it goes on and on my friends.
Some people... started singing it
not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it,
forever just because...

edit:

my vote, spy/kill Izzy
Block Filly

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher.
Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 02:03 PM
QUOTE (Glycereine @ Nov 23 2010, 01:48 PM)

This is the song that never ends.
yes it goes on and on my friends.
Some people... started singing it
not knowing what it was,
and they'll continue singing it,
forever just because...

biggrin.gif Stuck in my head now. Not that I mind. biggrin.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
Consigliere
Group Icon
Awards: 3

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 02:09 PM
Kill can only be negated by a save. So, no, you don't have to choose anyone to carry it out.

Insert something witty here [______________].
Explosive!

TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 03:03 PM
thanks

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher.
Contabile

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 03:08 PM
QUOTE (Glycereine @ Nov 23 2010, 11:48 AM)

my vote, spy/kill Izzy
Block Filly

I agree...
We can redirect sparrowhawk to Filly, just in case he decides to save Izzy http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5651/post598012563908168249.gif

We should come up with some sort of comunication once I'm out of the BTSC, since I won't be able to see the results of actions, and all that's going on.

I suggest that when each one of you want to give me a certain target, you can make a post with a number in it. That number will be the position in the roster of the person who I'm gonna target that night.

I thought about it and the number is way too easy to figure out. I say you post a prime number, the target will be the order of that prime number in the list of the 12 first prime numbers (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37), i.e., if you post an 11, I should target the roster position 5...

It's up to you to come up with a story for your "hint" post, and the number must be in "number" (1) not letter (one) format so I don't get confused.

The person who makes the post is the one I will use to target that person, say if seahorse puts a 7 in his post, I will use Jack in the box (aka Seahorse) to target position number 4 of the roster.

The only problem I see is with scarface (gramir), how will she tell me who to redirect to? blink.gif

What do you guys think? If it's too dumb we can come up with something better unsure.gif

Explosive!

TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 04:12 PM
scarface can just give you a multiple number.

so if he posts 115 that's redirect 11 (5) to 5 (3)

Contabile

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 04:25 PM
QUOTE (Glycereine @ Nov 23 2010, 02:12 PM)
scarface can just give you a multiple number.

so if he posts 115 that's redirect 11 (5) to 5 (3)

Nice... http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/471/thumbsupv.gif

Retired Head of Game Forums (Silent Hunter)
Awards: 12

B: 6-1
G: 5-3
I: 1*-0
O: 1-3
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 05:23 PM
All Puppet Masters will be given the results of the actions that they performed.

QUOTE (Peter Moylan)
Im sorry people of Atlanta but you are some if the worst drivers I have ever seen and i drive on the wrong side of the road.

Poems short and bold
Haiku's beauty I behold
Stories simply told

(Haiku's)

Small yet raging fierce
Bringing death yet giving life
Fire burning bright

(From the Ashes)
Contabile

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 06:17 PM
QUOTE (Framm18 @ Nov 23 2010, 03:23 PM)
All Puppet Masters will be given the results of the actions that they performed.

Ok, thanks.

Contabile

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=JarZe,Nov 24 2010, 03:08 AM][QUOTE=Glycereine,Nov 23 2010, 11:48 AM]
I thought about it and the number is way too easy to figure out. I say you post a prime number, the target will be the order of that prime number in the list of the 12 first prime numbers (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37), i.e., if you post an 11, I should target the roster position 5...

It's up to you to come up with a story for your "hint" post, and the number must be in "number" (1) not letter (one) format so I don't get confused.

The person who makes the post is the one I will use to target that person, say if seahorse puts a 7 in his post, I will use Jack in the box (aka Seahorse) to target position number 4 of the roster.

The only problem I see is with scarface (gramir), how will she tell me who to redirect to? blink.gif

What do you guys think? If it's too dumb we can come up with something better unsure.gif[/QUOTE]

Awesome!

So who do we want to spy+kill in Night 1?

This post has been edited by seahorse: Nov 23 2010, 08:20 PM
Explosive!

TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 08:49 PM
we only need to be careful that all 3 of us don't give hints regularly or we will easily be found out to be the baddies.

only if vitally important

Contabile

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 23 2010, 10:04 PM
QUOTE (Glycereine @ Nov 23 2010, 06:49 PM)
we only need to be careful that all 3 of us don't give hints regularly or we will easily be found out to be the baddies.

only if vitally important

I agree... Don't do this too often and don't pick consecutive posts to hint if more then one of you are hinting at a certain moment.

Giovane D'Honore
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Nov 24 2010, 08:36 PM
ok understood, but are we going to use the same strategy always? do you think we should use letters instead of numbers afterwards, like for example, mine's is 115, so then I use the 11th letter k and the 5th letter e -- ke, so that the strategy does not become obvious
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Puppet Mafia | Next Newest »

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply