Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dead men tell no tales
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Jan 28 2017, 04:07 PM
You're dead!
Spoiler for RID List

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 28 2017, 04:15 PM
I will just say that I am a bit nervous of making the messenger the indy. I chose between messenger, lookout spy and trap. Decided that the indy should have a weak spy.

Now, the lookout spy might be the weakest of them. If the messaged player trusts the messenger they will out their role, making the messenger pretty strong as an indy action.
However, that is if the goodie decides to trust the messenger. We also have the action swap and blocks going. I also made it so the messenger appears in the NP. Target won't be specified, however.

This might, or it might even end up being probable, be OP. I wanted to test it out though to see what will happen.

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 29 2017, 03:23 PM
This is amazing
Araver is framing Maurice to look bad
Cee is faction spying Maurice

Also, Hachi is making Araver immune. However, the action swap with araver and aura makes Aura immune, however2, baddies are blocking Hachi so no one becomes immune!

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Jan 30 2017, 06:28 AM
Goodies:
Mo is trapping Jay
Justdance is blocking Prophet
Plasmid saves himself
Sparrowhawk lookout spies Okosan
Cee faction spies Maurice
Hachi makes Araver immune

Baddies:
Golfjunkie: Chef Jack Sweets (action swap) - Swap Araver and Aura
Yuiop - Carpenter John Brown (block) - Block Hachi
Araver: Dr Timothy Quizel (framer) - Frame Maurice as Baddie
QuickTwist - Swabbie Jonas Raw (self-vote multiplier, 0x and 2x. Will be spied as goodie and lynched as goodie) - N/A
NK (carried by QuickTwist): JustDanceForever

Indy:
Okosan messages Golfjunkie

These actions appear in the NP:
Successful Night Kills, Successful RID Kills, Successful Goodie Kill, Attempted Night Kills, Successful Saves, Immunity that prevented a Kill (will look like saves), Trap, Block, Lookout spy, Powder Monkey explosion, Messenger.

What will appear in N1 NP:
Justdance being NK'd by the Swabbie
Wyatt Trembles trapping Jay
Atlas Salta blocking The Prophet
George Gates lookout spying Okosan
Ricky Locke messaging someone

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 1 2017, 07:55 AM
In this Night I have to decide whether blocks will be told that they are successful at blocking RIDs even tho the block doesnt do anything.
In the OP I have stated that blocking Blamey and the powder monkey will come off as successful but nothing will happen. I think RID should be the same here to be consistent. Otherwise it will be "blocks will only be unsuccessful if you try to block a RID).

There are pros and cons tho.

For N2

Baddies:
Golfjunkie: Chef Jack Sweets (action swap) - Not acting
Yuiop - Carpenter John Brown (block) - Block Okosan
Araver: Dr Timothy Quizel (framer) - Frame Jay Gold as Baddie
QuickTwist - Swabbie Jonas Raw (self-vote multiplier, 0x and 2x. Will be spied as goodie and lynched as goodie) - N/A
NK (carried by QuickTwist): Hachi

Goodies:
Plasmid saves Hachi
SH lookout spies Araver
Cee N/A - will have to look for a replacement if she ain't here during half the day
mo traps Plasmid
Hachi N/A http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/cry.gif

INDY
Okosan RID Recruits Golfjunkie. Fails since it is a wrong RID.

What succeeds:
Wyatt traps Plas
Hachi is killed by the swabbie
John Brown blocks Okosan
George Gates lookout spies araver
Quizel's frame on Jay

What appears in the NP:
Trap, NK, Baddie Block, Lookout spy.

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 1 2017, 04:10 PM

^This is Aura vs this game.

-
-
-
What is life
Awards: 5

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 1 2017, 11:15 PM
W h y d o I a l w a y s d I e w h e n w o r k m a k e s m e i n a c t i v e
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 2 2017, 04:38 AM
QUOTE (Hachi @ Feb 2 2017, 04:15 AM)
W h y d o I a l w a y s d I e w h e n w o r k m a k e s m e i n a c t i v e

Well you couldn't do much about this time tbh

Poor Plasmid had a correct prediction but got trapped. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/sad.gif

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 2 2017, 04:38 AM
If QT survives this lynch I will look for a replacement

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 2 2017, 07:14 AM
This may look like a tie, but it ain't. Jay saves the day by redirecting Aura's vote to QT.

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 2 2017, 07:55 AM
My PMs from Plasmid tbh

"The baddies N1'ed Dance. I think that's from a legitimate concern that a high profile NK target has a good chance of being saved by either the save or immunity, or lookout spied to bust the NK carrier, and the baddies are likely to continue picking NK targets with that mode of thought. (Even though the lookout spy was on Okosan.) So I don't think they're going to kill mo or aura. I might also lump sparrowhawk and araver into that group.

Dance is sorta new but has been playing for a bit, so IDK if they'd go so far as to NK one of golfjunkie, Prophet, or QuickTwist who haven't been here in forever.

I'm not saving BabyCee if she's inactive.

I'm not saving yuiop because I'm reading her as baddie unless I get a messengering from her.

That leaves Okosan, Hachi, Jay.

Save Hachi"

after getting trapped:
":dry: remind me to smack the goodie trap when I get to ghosties"

http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/mellow.gif

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 3 2017, 07:28 AM
Baddies:
araver NK Jay
swap SH and GJ
block Jay
frame mo as baddie

Goodies:
Plasmid saves Plasmid
Mo traps mo
SH lookout spies Gubbey
Gubbey spies araver

Indy
RID Recruits Jay Gold

What is a success:
The NK Jay
The baddie block on Jay
The swap
The frame
Mo trapping himself
SH lookout spies
Gubbey spies
Okosan recruits Jay

What shows up in the NP
The NK
The block
The trap
The lookout spy

Poor Jay. Loses his goodie wincon and is immediately killed. I wonder what would've happened if Okosan recruited him last night

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 3 2017, 07:46 AM
Hello, Jay http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/wave.gif
Unfortunately, your faction changed from Goodie to Indy. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/sad.gif

-
-
-
Jay
Group Icon
Awards: 20

B: 9-12
G: 29-14
I: 2-5
O: 6-12
TB:
TG:
  Posted Feb 3 2017, 09:54 AM
Sucks too. I was gonna lead the voting on GJ. http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/cry.gif

Araver was my second choice.
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Feb 3 2017, 10:40 AM
Maybe if the baddies and goodies keep killing each other, Okosan might pull through. Gubbey has spied araver and maurice as bad, so I reckon they will be on the lynch block (not maurice today though) or at least be questioned. Golfjunkie and Yuiop need to get more active if the baddies can have a shot imo

-
-
-
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Pirate: Mutiny Mafia II | Next Newest »

Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll