Slick’s Kitchen Mafia 5: On Your Own
It’s a day not all that long ago. Slick and Jay find themselves at the supermarket, Slick’s eyes opening wide as there are so many excellent food choices to choose from. What they both don’t know is that all of the Food Network Stars are here today. And all of them are working by themselves to pick up the best ingredients possible, so they’ll be able to make a special dish that will outshine all the others.
Slick and Jay round the bend of one of the aisles and it’s now that they realize so many familiar faces.
The two of them freeze in place, unable to continue shopping. They are at a complete standstill, just watching what’s developing right in front of their noses… To both Jay and Slick, it’s just like an episode of Cutthroat Kitchen, happening up close and personal, instead of on TV.
FOOD NETWORK STARS CAST:
Giada De Laurentiis
*NOTE: Not all would be used if less than 18 sign up. That would make things tougher obviously if not all names were active.
1. Each Food Network Star will receive $25,000 in spending cash at the beginning of the game. This money will be used to purchase available food product (which correspond to a certain day and/or night action). Different delicious food ingredients will be available during each night phase of the game.
2. Only one action can be used per cycle (either a night action or a day action, not both).
3. How you use your money is up to you, meaning you can use the same action more than once if it comes up on different night phases of the game, until your money is gone.
4. OOP: Redirect > Block > Save > RID Kill (meaning for any RID Kill attempt, it can be saved, blocked, and/or redirected). All other actions that will be available will be under RID Kill in the OOP.
5. Once game is down to two players, the game will continue until there is only one survivor, one champion of the Food Network Stars!
NIGHTLY BONUSES: Going into each night there will be a list of food ingredients listed. Whichever players can guess what common dish they comprise will gain an extra $1,000 in spending cash. More can be added to this as I’m open for thoughts, being this one would be an all out brawl. No balance issues obviously. This post has been edited by Jay Gold: Mar 6 2017, 07:49 PM