Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

F.Y.I.

Add Reply
New Poll

The Manfred Epic, Manfreds Adventures Form History
Head hurt yet?
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 13 2017, 12:10 AM
QUOTE (Phaze @ Jan 30 2013, 08:39 AM)
After being awoken (rather rudely according to his account*) the livid wizard paced past a familiar well where an earlier altercation took place. Sleeping against the well was a familiar figure Manfred was sure he has previously turned into a frog.  As it was his first foray into the business of lampooning the tardy Manfred was certain that history was repeating itself. Kicking the inert figure awake Manfred inquired "Déjà vu?".  Prince Marth swallowed hard remembering the last time he bailed on "The Customer is always Wrong" Mafia and GM had to take over from him. "Please, don’t turn CROAK! CROAK!" exclaimed PM as smoke came from the well and engulfed the both.  After spluttering and cursing the clearing smoke, Manfred addressed the Frog Prince. "It's going to be harder to get a dame to kiss you this time, with that wart on your snout" he falsely claimed**.  Manfred then wandered off muttering "Déjà vu" and complaining under his breath about his lot in life.

* NOTE: I desperately need to buy some more coffee for Manfred before the withdrawal symptoms become permanent.
** I am not sure if it is because there is no wart on his snout or if Manfred thinks that girls prefer warty nosed frogs, either way he seems partial to the odd mistruth.

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
Spectre
Awards: 6

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 13 2017, 12:34 AM
So he existed!! and turned poor Marth into a frog...of all people!!

I mean Marth, isn't he a knight anyway? Did he ever return to his original form... or perished as a toad and sank into oblivion

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl,
and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
Head hurt yet?
Group Icon
Awards: 5

B: 2-4
G: 9-9
I: 0-4
O: 2-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 27 2017, 09:17 PM
I don't think Manfred got the chance to turn Marth into a toad that game so that particular epic was considered lost to the realm of Myth and Legend. Here is another one which could of happened had Kitsune been less polite and informative about his tardiness.

QUOTE (Phaze @ Aug 4 2012, 09:58 AM)
If Kitsune is one of those who is inactive he has run into Manfred before (and been threatened with a treatment that includes the video game Frogger and a concrete truck)

"Oh no, Manfred is coming!" thought Kitsune "he was majorly ticked after our last run in"
Kitsune overly worried about what would eventuate was not watching where he was going, slipped down an embankment, and onto the verge of a multilane highway. Being narrowly missed by a jalopy Kitsune considered returning the way he came, but found it impossible. There was only one exit and it required crossing the road. Carefully lane by lane he made his way across the road while being tooted at by Semi-trailer trucks, sworn at by countless motorists and given rude gestures by a group of girls in a red convertible. More than a few times he came close to a sticky end. Eventually he found himself in the last lane that bordered the bank of a river filled with what looked like logs. To avoid a high speed school bus full of jeering children he hoped over the road barrier and slid down the bank. Fortunately he landed on a slow moving log and gingerly picked his way across the river. He was considering using some of the logs illogical behaviour, as some of them moved against the current. He soon discovered the reason for this physical anomaly when his foot almost got grabbed by a large row of teeth. Making use of the odd rock, log and submerging turtle he made it to the other side of the river.

Kitsune breathed a sigh of relief as he reached the other bank. It was then that his thoughts turned back to Manfred. He remembered that the last news he had heard was that Manfred was playing a lot of Frogger and had bought a concrete mixer. It dawned on Kitsune that he had experienced only the first part of Manfred plan as he had not seen a concrete mixer on the highway. He then heard the sound of a heavy truck. The threatened concrete mixer was on this side of the river being driven recklessly by a dusty purple robed wizard. It had a large logo on the side proclaiming that it contained super quick drying cement. He tried to run but tripped over a shallow hole that had been purposely dug in the dirt. The wheels of the concrete mixer narrowly missed Kitsune as it passed over top of him. As it passed him the cement mixer released cement down the chute and into the hole he had conveniently tripped over. Kitsune stood but found that the cement was as quick drying as advertised and he could not move from that spot. He also noticed that the concrete mixer was now reversing at high speed. In an effort to avoid it once more Kitsune leaned over. The concrete encasing his feet popped out of the ground and Kitsune and his concrete encased feet plummeted into the river he had just crossed. Kitsunes' last sight of the grumpy old wizard was as he plummeted to the bottom of the river. His eyes pleaded "please, please turn me into a toad"

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Off Topic | Next Newest »

Add Reply
New Poll