Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

GMaster479
Current Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Seer's Chamber
Moderately Menacing Machine
Awards: 1

4-1
B: 2-1
G: 1-0
I: 1-0
O: 0-0
TB: 0-0
TG: 0-0
  Posted Mar 1 2018, 02:53 AM
maurice Welcome to your BTSC, Alvis.

Do note that actions submitted in this thread are invalid. If you wish to recruit someone, or your correspondent wishes to use their action, it must be submit via PM to actually count. (And by extension, powerplay is not permitted.)

Thwarting CAPTCHA one at a time.
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon
Awards: 20

B: 6-5
G: 5-6
I: 4-2
O: 5-5
TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 12:39 AM
Need a hard claim Boquise

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice - Clarke's Law
I always tell the truth, even when I lie - Tony Montana
What' chu talkin' about, Willis? - Arnold Jackson

The world is my oyster. It gave me diarrhetic shellfish poisoning.

MafiaManiac BROWNIE points
1.Shadow-11 2.Framm-6 2.Q-cumber-6 4.Yuli-5 5.araver-4 5.Anon-4
7.Hirkala-
3 7.Nana-3 7.dee-3 7.Emberguard-3 11. darth nox-2 11. EDM-2 13.Laiam-1
Monsieur
Group Icon
Awards: 31

B: 10-9
G: 36-21
I: 3-6
O: 10-12
TB: 2-1
TG: 3-7
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 05:30 AM
Was hoping I'd be targeted by this tbh
Melia

I faction spied Insaner. He is either one of Zanza's Disciples or Alvis

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 05:31 AM
Could you help me determine if he is baddie or Alvis? I don't want to make myself obvious or get him mislynched if he is Alvis

I'm an educated man, I read various remarkable books, but I cannot understand the direction I myself want to go, whether to live or to shoot myself, as it were. So, in case, I always carry a revolver about with me. - Epikhodov
-
And perhaps we are funny. But you must never imagine, that just because something is funny, Monsieur le Marquis, it is not dangerous. - Mr. Croup
-
I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept. - Monsieur le Marquis
-
There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation!... A human being cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away. - Agatha Christie
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 05:37 AM
Or I could've got redirected too..
Sucks

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:13 AM
Another thing so we can create a bond of trust. Let's decide together who I am spying next Night and make up a code I can use on the Day to signal what the result was. Would also be cool to keep at it for the next Nights as well.

Really happy you're Dunban. I was thinking of spying you after Insaner

Hmm
Will make up a code after I have studied

-
-
-
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:18 AM
1. Why do you think I'm Dunbar?
2. Why do you think Insaner could be Alvin's?
3. Please explain your "thing or three" post and why you were quoting Dunbar yourself?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Sufficiently advanced cluelessness is indistinguishable from malice - Clarke's Law

7.Hirkala-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:36 AM
1. Lol I misremembered the roles' abilities http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/lmao.gif
2. Well, I remembered that Alvis looks like a baddie when spied, but I misremembered Dunban's and Alvis' abilities
3. It is a start of battle quote the main character, Rex, of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 says. I think it is amusing.

I decided to quote Dunban because memes and I wanted to be "targeted" by Dunban http://mafiamaniac.org/smile/facepalm.gif

-
-
-
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:39 AM
Very well...

So what should we do about Insaner?

7.Hirkala-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:40 AM
Anyhow this makes s*** much easier. Either I was redirected or Insaner is a baddie! Woohooooo

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:43 AM
QUOTE (maurice @ Mar 3 2018, 11:39 AM)
Very well...

So what should we do about Insaner?

Ideally lynch him without any of us getting outed in the process.

Or if that gets sour, I just out myself.

But both are risky unless we figure out if I got redirected.

Or wait and I keep collecting spy results that I signal to you in the thread. You build up a town core with your ability and tell them, if they are trustworthy, the spy results without saying I am the one providing them tbh

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:45 AM
Wait
Your ability is ODTG
Smh

-
-
-
Monsieur
Group Icon

Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:50 AM
is this BTSC permanent?

-
-
-
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:52 AM
You also said let's get ready to rumble.

That can be interpreted as a Riki claim.

So there's Rex, Riki, Dunban that you quoted.

Thing or three, if someone didn't look up the quote can be taken as a claim of one of the mysterious 3 roles, or directly as Chief Dunga or even Shulk.

That being said, a Day 1 mislynch is almost expected. I'm fine lynching Insaner. He's bad, then we are in good shape. He's good then, well... You know.

7.Hirkala-
The Space Cowboy
Group Icon

TB:
TG:
  Posted Mar 3 2018, 06:53 AM
QUOTE (Boquise @ Mar 3 2018, 04:50 AM)
is this BTSC permanent?

My understanding is that you and I are ride til we die partners

7.Hirkala-
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll