Welcome to MafiaManiac, a site is dedicated to the growth and expansion of the online forum game of Mafia.

Mafia is that party game you may have played, where there is a mafia (informed minority) trying to overtake an entire village and the villagers (uninformed Majority) are trying to stop them. We play these mafia games over several days in our forum and we have people from all over the world playing them. These mafia games can be themed from movies, real life situations and almost anything you can think of! Mafia involves a lot of creative strategy, making you think on your toes. You'll be forced trust your gut, check your logic, and deceive or be deceived. If you think you can handle playing, here are a few links you should definitely check out.

- Unreality's Official Guide to Mafia
- Site Rules
- Our Wiki

Also registering and replying to my welcome message with how you found this site without me asking you to will get you 2 rep points, which is very helpful later on.

Thank you for visiting our site and please Register

Regards,

Nana7
Admin of MafiaManiac
GAME NEWS  BOARD TIME:  
Recent Topic Activity
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Pages: (28) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Amber Mafia - Cycle 1 (N1/D1)
shrugged
Group Icon
Awards: 22

B: 14-12
G: 28-22
I: 3-4
O: 7-15
TB: Nope
TG: Nope
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:00 PM
Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A very long time ago: Courts of Chaos ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was only Chaos. The Logrus, a three dimensional maze, was the heart of Chaos.
The Serpent was the Logrus’ keeper.
The Courts of Chaos ruled the multiverse, being able to bend time and matter to their wishes.
Each being with chaos blood and enough will could navigate the Logrus and gain power over the Multiverse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A long time ago: Amber and Order ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long ago, one of the nobles in the Courts of Chaos stole the Left Eye of the Serpent and ran off to create his own maze the Pattern.
His name was Dworkin and the place he created was called Amber.
The Unicorn was the Pattern’s keeper and they began a battle for the multiverse with the Logrus and the Serpent.
Dworkin’s son, Oberon, began his reign as ruler of Amber.

Between Amber and the Courts of Chaos, between Order and Chaos, multiple Shadows exist. Each have a different flow of time and neighbouring Shadows differ only in minor details.

Those with royal Amber blood (descendants of Dworkin), if they have enough will, can navigate the Pattern and gain power over the Shadows. Navigating the Pattern or the Logrus gave one power of instant transport to any place among the Shadows. Once. It also gave them the power to navigate slowly through shadows by selecting and changing the universe around them:Shadow-walking .

The other popular means of transportation was through Trumps. Trumps are cards painted by people who have mastered the art of Trump-making and can represent people or places. Trumps can be used by anyone that has managed to traverse the Pattern/Logrus. Portrait-trumps can be used for communication (and transportation).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Years have passed: Oberon's Dynasty ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Logrus and the Pattern remained dead-locked in a battle for the multiverse. Oberon sired his dynasty and they began to explore the Multiverse. Dworkin taught the art of Trump-making to some of Oberon’s offsprings.

At some point, Oberon went missing and a cold war for succession in Amber began. Unknown to the rest of the Amberites, the Courts of Chaos have managed to lure some of the Amber family over to their side with promises of support in the succession cold-war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Present day: Oberon is Missing - Rise of the Princes of Amber ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric holds the throne in Amber as Oberon is still missing. Most of the Amberites are scattered through the shadows, each with their own plans. An unknown black road appears near Amber and can be traced back to the Courts of Chaos. Monsters begin to emerge from the black road, attacking nearby population and converting them to zombies. Suddenly, Trumps stop working. And more people turn out to be missing ...

Eric wants to crown himself as King of Amber and unite people around Amber again. Each of the others has an opinion on this. Factions form quickly around common interests.

The Trump-jamming effect makes any attempt to use the trumps a failure unless a great number of people attempt to join their powers and try at the same time. Yet, the same concentration of powers (critical-mass) can also block any communication or action to a target. Times are a changing indeed.

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
... *shrug* Good-bye and hello, as always.

Spoiler for The three laws of the ol' faithful goodie killer

user posted image
shrugged
Group Icon

Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:04 PM
Roles and Faction description

Corwin’s party: Wincon - be in majority.

Corwin (Amberite-100%) – the first legitimate living child of Oberon who desires the throne. Corwin was abandoned injured in 17th Century Earth and has since recovered physically (but his memory was gone). His years on Earth seem to have softened him somewhat from his earlier arrogant beliefs, particularly with respect to the rest of the family, and to the residents of Shadow, who are regarded by some in the family as creations of their own minds, to be used and abused as they see fit.
Ability: - His sword (Grayswandir, also known as the Night Blade) can quickly and quietly end someone's life. However he must be sure that his target is a foe. (RID Kill).

Deirdre (Amberite-75%) - Corwin's full-sister, their mother Faiella, dying after giving birth to Deirdre. Most-loved member of the Amberites, due to her beauty and compassion. Has very strong feelings for Corwin and will support his claim for the throne.
Ability: - Her talents are few, but she is able to block a person from acting by charming (Block).

Random (Amberite-50%) - The youngest son of the family, a sneaky rascal, often irritating and called a 'punk' by older siblings. Random helps Corwin to regain his memory, and supports Corwin for the throne of Amber. He enjoys travelling far from Amber, visiting lands, gambling or playing his drums. He has the greatest musical talent in music in the family but despite that, admires Corwin for the piece he composed. He has strength of an Amberite in combat, however, being physically small and not as skilled as his brothers, he would normally prefer to run from a fight.
Ability: - Can stealthly shadow someone and learn who they visited (Follow Spy).

Eric’s party: WinCon - be in majority.
Eric (Amberite-100%) - Corwin's elder full-brother (illegitimate). An arrogant yet competent would-be king of Amber. After Benedict, Eric is reputedly the greatest swordsman in the Universe of Amber and Shadow. When Oberon disappeared, Eric allied with Caine and Julian to hold the throne. After a duel, Eric left Corwin, gravely injured, on Earth in the 17th century.
Ability: - He is a very good swordsman, able to win almost any duel. Honor demands he must be sure that his target is a foe. (RID Kill).

Caine (Amberite-75%) - a calculating, realistic manipulator with naval talents and lifestyle. He and Gérard command both the Amber Navy and the merchant fleets which ply a thousand different Shadow oceans in their trade.
Ability: - His skills at gleaning information from converstion and Trump listening is unmatched (Faction Spy).

Julian (Amberite-50%) - a cold, sinister hunter with calm manner and biting tongue. He is usually found guarding the Forest of Arden in Amber, with his hell-hounds, beasts out of Shadow who are quite capable of ripping bodies, and metal, with their teeth.
Ability: - He can summon his hell-hounds and chase his enemies for the whole night (Block).

The redheads: WinCon - be in majority.
Brand (Amberite-100%) – A manic depressive megalomaniac sorcerer. He makes Faustian bargains with the forces of Chaos in order to gain power, apparently becoming a "living Trump" who can move anywhere in Shadow by willing it.
Ability: - His sword (Werewindle, the Day Sword) can quickly and quietly end someone's life. His sword's magic prevents him from harming friends (RID Kill).

Fiona (Amberite-75%) - Sorceress of the family, a deft mind and stunning beauty. With Bleys, she was one of the original co-conspirators with Brand to unseat Oberon and take the throne.
Ability: - Can use her Trump knowledge to reveal everything about a player (Role and Faction Spy).

Bleys (Amberite) (Amberite-50%)- a dashing and charming extrovert that believes in a military effort to retake Amber from Eric. He is also a sorcerer, though of lesser skill than his two full siblings, and favors the sword.
Ability: - Engaging someone in combat distracts him from acting (Block).

Courts of Chaos:  WinCon - be in majority.
Suhuy (Chaos-100%) - keeper of the Logrus, Dworkin’s arch-enemy since he stole the Eye of the Serpent and created the Pattern.
Ability: - The Serpent guides his magic, allowing him to remove a person from the Multiverse (RID Kill).

Dara (Chaos-75% & Amber-50%) - Great-granddaughter of Benedict, Corwin's lover, mother of Merlin, and wife of the Chaosite nobleman Gramble Sawall. She tricked Corwin and sneaked into Amber and walked the Pattern.
Ability: - Her dual lineage allows her to blend in as an Amberite and find out valuable information (Faction Spy).

Mandor (Chaos-50%) - Merlin's stepbrother, a son of Gramble Sawall from a previous marriage. He is a machiavellian manipulator, but Merlin likes him.
Ability: - He can engage a person in Magic Discussions, preventing her from acting all night long (Block).

Independents: Each can win with Faction if recruited, else win by staying alive (if either one faction wins by majority or all factions are wiped out).

Dworkin (Chaos-100% & Amber-100%) - mad sorcerer, author of the Pattern and father of Oberon. He was an advisor and teacher of the power of Trumps in Oberon’s court having Bleys, Brand and Fiona as apprentices. When the Primal Pattern of Amber was damaged, Dworkin went mad for the pattern was a reflection of his mind. He proposed the destruction of the Pattern (and thus, Amber and all the shadow alternate realities it cast) and then to create a new undamaged one. Deemed to be dangerous and unstable, he was imprisoned by Oberon. At least, that was the intent; Dworkin proved quite capable of leaving his prison.

Oberon (Chaos-50% & Amber-100%) - The first king of Amber. Oberon has lived longer than anyone could remember. He had many wives and children. Oberon wears the crown of Amber and the Jewel of Judgement as his office, though he rarely wears the jewel. As a king, he was known to be harsh, perhaps heartless. He was feared for his strength and unknown powers and its believed he could be one of the most powerful person alive, save Dworkin.

Benedict (Amberite-50%) - The master tactician of the family as well as the unmatched master of all martial weapons, and a man who seldom smiles. He chose to remove himself from the struggle for the crown. He will however choose to support a claim in order to stop a civil war.

Gerard (Amberite-50%) – A trusted brother, the strongest man in the multiverse and called "the best of all of us" by Brand. His loyalty is not, however, backed up with intelligence. He resents being manipulated by his siblings, preferring the face to face confrontation, and the contest of strength, not of guile.

Flora (Amberite-75%) - Regarded as shallow or a dumb blonde by her siblings, she often is on the winning side. Her beauty is legendary in many Shadows and also in Amber itself. She likes nothing better than to live a pampered existence in her luxurious residences in the Shadows.

Llewella (Amberite-75%) - born of an affair Oberon had. She removed herself from the presence of her family, and lives in Rebma, an underwater city that is a reflection of Amber.

Merlin (Chaos-100% & Amber-100%) - son of Dara and Corwin, and great-grandson of Benedict. Although he spent his first years in the Courts of Chaos not knowing of Amber and his father, he is truly neutral in the conflict, being ignored or kept in the dark by all sides.

... A red bird of my desire came and sat upon my shoulder, and I wrote a note and tied it to its leg and sent it off into the west. It said, "I'll be back," and it was signed by me.
... I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.

user posted image
shrugged
Group Icon

Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:08 PM
Night actions

Each player has exactly one of following options each night:
( 1 ) Walking the Pattern (if he/she is Amberite) or the Logrus (if he/she has Chaos blood) and try to recruit a target (player)
( 2A ) (for initial Factions) Using a public ability on a target (player).
( 2B ) (for initial Independents) Using a secret shadow-walking ability on a target (player).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking the Pattern/Logrus:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Amberites can choose to walk the Pattern, Chaos beings can choose to walk the Logrus. Those with composite blood can choose either.
- Walking the Pattern or Logrus gives the bearer the possibility of recruiting a player (blood type of the target does not matter): if the target is an un-recruited independent the target is recruited.
UPDATE: For simplicity (and after reading some of BrandonB's games): If two or more factions try to recruit the same player, they will BOTH fail.
Indies no longer have to do anything to be recruited.

- Each Independent may submit/update each night an order of preference for the 4 factions. This way, if 2 try to recruit the same player, only one faction is chosen (in order of preference). The other faction is told recruit failed.
- Result of recruit is PMed to both the recruiter and his target along with the name of the faction. The night-post only reveals how many recruits were on that night.
- Walking the Pattern/Logrus is not always safe. Each try has a 50-75-100% chance of success (otherwise kills the person that tries). Each role has a probability attached of successfully walking the pattern/logrus. Probabilities decrease with 25% each time the Pattern/Logrus is walked by that person (even if the recruit fails).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Public and Secret abilities (Shadow-walking):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- each of the four factions has a spy-like role + a RID Kill role + a block-like role to start with.
- each of the seven independents have a shadow-walking secret ability. The roles are secret at the beginning of the game, but night-posts will slowly reveal these abilities as they are played.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meeting and gaining BTSC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- the factions start with no BTSC and they can get BTSC by:
(1) meeting in the middle (as in Star Trek Mafia II): if A targets C AND B targets C AND neither is blocked.
(2) meet at one's home:  A targets B AND B does not submit an action OR does not have a night-action.
- the recruit will share BTSC with the others only if he meets with one of the faction (as above) from the moment he/she is recruited (including the night he/she is recruited!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Order of actions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Deterministic (Multi-)Universe with Chronological order of actions
- Walking the Pattern/Logrus >> Redirect >> Save >> Block >> RID Kill >> Spy >> Oracle Notice the >>: Right action can NEVER prevent an action to its left!
- All successful actions are shown - for RID Kills, only victims are shown - for Spies, only Spy is shown
- Same type of actions targeting each other (or in chain) = All actions happen (E.g. A tries to kill B who tries to kill C = both B and C are killed).

This post has been edited by araver: Apr 4 2011, 01:10 PM

user posted image
sage of the dark
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:10 PM
nice prologue! and actions are due by sunday night right?

user posted image

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

The best argument in history

QUOTE (akaslickster @ Jun 8 2013, 11:25 PM)
lalalaaaalalaalalalalalalal
shrugged
Group Icon

Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:12 PM
Day Actions: Trumps

UPDATE: Host requests
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't cross these cause you'll make your host unhappy tongue.gif and that's not good http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/shifty.gif

1) PLEASE DON'T DELETE SEQUENCES! ... Ever. Even if you are the initiator.Whatever is initiated stays there. Once you start something, at most it will be FAILED or VETOED but never deleted!
2) PLEASE USE THE SAME NAME when voting / proposing a sequence - otherwise I have to check them by hand, line by line, (instead of searching with CTRL+F).
With or without the trailing number (Shadow7, Framm18, GMaster479), I don't care. Just be consistent. Please. Otherwise, some of your votes MAY be left out!
and ... 3) From Day 2 (because now is too late, already spent more than an hour to recheck them)
Please don't change the order of the sequences, especially when they are passed. Don't move them around.
COLORS can be used for PASSED/VETOED/GRAY.
But don't move them. It makes visual inspection MUCH EASIER if the order is NOT CHANGED.

You can group them by type i.e. All spies in order, then all courier, then all lynch, whatever. It makes it easier to see them if they are grouped by type. But don't change the order!

Rule of thumb: Please think for a second if what you are doing will have negative impact on someone who needs to verify all the sequences and all the posts!!! Thank you! http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/thumbsup.gif

Day voting: sequences and rules
Actions during the day are done using Trumps. Due to the Trump-jamming effect, more players are required to act in order for an action to be successful. In short, it is a day-voting system very similar to the one in Warcraft III Battle with several differences.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1) What are sequences?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instead of one massive mandatory host-started kill-vote during the day, the players can themselves start independent voting structures called "sequences". Each sequence is started by an "initiator" and targeted to a "victim". People can vote FOR the sequence or AGAINST the sequence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2) What types of sequences?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are three types of sequences:
- end-of-day actions: e.g. "Lynch" - if successfully passed will result in the victim being lynched at the END OF THE DAY.
- immediate actions: Only immediate sequence is Courier. This type of sequence, if passed, can be started anytime between the moment of passing and the end of that day.
- veto action: This special sequence can ONLY be started by the victim of a passed (end-of-day) sequence. If a Veto is passed, the original sequence is veto-ed and remains frozen, although a new sequence of the same type (and with the same victim) can be reinitiated (by the same initiator or other).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3) How to start/vote on a sequence?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The following notation is used for sequences:
(SequenceType VictimName by Initiator) – [PRO-X] Players voting in favor [CON-Y] Players voting against

E.g. of voting:
Player1 initiates: (Spy Player1 by Player2) – [PRO 1] Player1 [CON 0]
Player2 votes: (Spy Player1 by Player2) – [PRO 1] Player1 [CON 1] Player2
Player3 votes: (Spy Player1 by Player2) – [PRO 1] Player1 [CON 2] Player2,Player3
Player4 votes: (Spy Player1 by Player2) – [PRO 2] Player1, Player4 [CON 2] Player2,Player3
Player5 votes: (Spy Player1 by Player2) – [PRO 3] Player1, Player4, Player 5 [CON 2] Player2,Player3
Player5 also starts his own action: (courier Player2 by Player5) - [PRO 1] Player5 [CON 0]
Player4 changes his vote: (Spy Player1 by Player2) – [PRO 2] Player1, Player 5  [CON 3] Player2,Player3, Player4.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4) How does a majority pass a sequence?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone has x1 voting power. Everyone can vote (if he or she chooses) exactly once on each sequence that is brought up. Votes can be changed around but only until the sequence is passed or denied.

Absolute majority – total number of living players divided by two (ignoring the .5 on the end if there is an odd number of living players) and adding 1.
E.g for 8 living players absolute majority is 8/2+1=5, for 9 players it is 9/2-0.5+1=5.

Simple majority – total number of players that voted for that sequence divided by two (again ignoring the .5 on the end) and adding 1. Simple majority requires at least 2 votes for the same option.

E.g. if a sequence has 3-PRO and 2-CON at the end of day, it has 5 players who voted so a simple majority is 5/2-0.5+1=3. So it passes.
E.g. if a sequence has 1-PRO and 0-CON at the end of day, it does not pass since it requires 2 votes for the same option. If it has 2-PRO and 0-CON (or 1-CON) at the end of the day, then it is passed.

Sequences can be:
- passed immediately if an absolute majority votes PRO
- denied immediately if an absolute majority votes CON
- passed at the end of day if the sequence has a simple majority voting PRO
- denied at the end of day if the sequence has a simple majority voting CON

** If you are the player that adds the vote that passes / denies the sequence with the absolute majority rule, you must acknowledge it by marking it as PASSED (color it as green) or FAILED (color it as red). The host is not needed to confirm or deny whether a sequence passed because everyone has 1 voting power. The host will only intervene if there are disputes.

** At the end of the day, the host will pass/fail the sequences according to the simple majority rule.
** Some sequences can only be passed by absolute majority rule.
** If a veto sequence is PASSED, then the sequence that it vetoed is colored gray.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(5) More rules?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are no limits to the number of sequences that can be initiated at one time. Even more than one sequence of each type is allowed as long as these rules are followed:

* NO-MASS-SPYING: as initiator, you cannot start more than one Spy Sequence in the same day [unless first was vetoed]

* NO-MASS-SPIED: a person cannot be victim to more than one Spy Sequence in the same day [unless all but one were vetoed]

* REASON-FOR-VETO: a person can only start a Veto Sequence if:
( A ) they are the victim of a previously passed sequence (by absolute majority)
( B ) or a victim of a sequence that can win by simple majority if no one votes further in that sequence.
More precisely, a victim can preemptively defend and initiate a veto sequence if they are the victim of a sequence which has already reached simple majority.
However, at the end of the day, three situations are possible:
( B1 ) if the original sequence achieves absolute majority and the veto does not achieve absolute majority, the veto fails (Absolute trumps Simple Veto rule)
( B2 ) if the original sequence does not achieve absolute majority but it is passed by simple majority, then the veto is passed even with simple majority (Simple Veto trumps Simple)
( B3 ) if the original sequence does not even achieve simple majority, then the discussion is pointless.
** The Veto sequence should specify the exact sequence it tries to veto. A veto sequence can only negate previously started/passed sequences and has no effect on sequences initiated afterwards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(6) What are the actual sequences?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Available sequences:
Spy: Initiator learns faction of victim.
Block Freeze: Target is blocked for the night.
Lynch: Target is lynched and identity is revealed at the end of the day. Can only be passed by absolute majority.
Kill: Target is killed but identity is NOT revealed at the end of the day. Can only be passed by absolute majority.
Veto: Victim can negate a passed sequence against him.
Courier: Initiator can send one message to target and receive a response (make sure the host is CC'd or forwarded for both messages, otherwise … you don’t want to know what the consequences are!). UPDATE: Don't CC the host. Seriously. Changed my mind. Don't CC or FW me. Thanks.
The Courier sequences cannot be vetoed as they can take place immediately after being passed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(7) What's the catch?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The day has 36 hours:
- 24 hours in which you can initiate sequences
- final 12 hours in which you can ONLY VOTE on already initiated sequences.

You can also use the final 12-hours of the day to send an action for the next night. It will be taken into consideration after the day ends and all sequences are evaluated by host.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(8) How is it different from Warcraft III Battle style?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- simple majority can also pass a sequence at the end of day (+all rules deriving from that)
- a more intuitive way of representing votes so that the result is obvious immediately
- separate lynch/kill actions (in case you want your target to be killed and revealed or not)
- 36 hour-day in which last 12 are special - no sequences can be initiated then. This is a trade-off to avoid flash-sequences at the end of the day.

This post has been edited by araver: Apr 4 2011, 01:09 PM

user posted image
shrugged
Group Icon

Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:14 PM
Night 1 has started and ends at Sunday 1PM EDT

I know it's a lot to read...
... I suggest skim-reading prologue/roles, then Night actions
... have a break, then read the Day actions. http://www.mafiamaniac.net/img/Smilies/wink.gif

Signups:
Host: Araver
1. Glycereine
2. EDM
3. sparrowhawk
4. Slick
5. _Fox
6. golfjunkie
7. solman
8. Segul
9. Shadow7
10. DarthMask
11. _GMaster479
12. darth nox
13. Yuli Mae
14. Marquessa
15. _Framm18
16. Hirkala
17. Abhisk
18. Vineetrika
19. Xerxes

user posted image
The Lampost
Awards: 1

B: 2-7
G: 6-14
I: 1-5
O: 2-10
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:21 PM
I think I get it all... unsure.gif

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Robert J. Hanlon

If you're unsure I'm probably trying to make a joke.
sage of the dark
Group Icon
Awards: 7

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:22 PM
i read all of it then i had a moment where i was like "holy cra" that was a lot of rules

user posted image

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

The best argument in history

QUOTE (akaslickster @ Jun 8 2013, 11:25 PM)
lalalaaaalalaalalalalalalal
shrugged
Group Icon

Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:24 PM
QUOTE (darth nox @ Apr 2 2011, 01:10 AM)
nice prologue! and actions are due by sunday night right?

Thanks.

Announcements updated, Sunday 1 PM EDT is the end of night 1 (aprox 1 day +17 hours).

Following days will be 36 hours (exactly)
Following nights will be 24 hours (exactly)

user posted image
Explosive!
Awards: 5

B: 3-2
G: 4-8
I: 0-1
O: 2-1
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:51 PM
gotta get my head in the game.

action submitted: Kill anyone who attacks me night 1.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher.
THE TORMENTOR
Group Icon
Awards: 17

B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:53 PM
I read it but I may need to refer back to it at some point. I guess work will not be in the way this time. I also won't expect to see any role hints until later in the game, possibly.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Explosive!

TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 06:59 PM
Are there any limitations to which factions the independents can join, or how many can join a given faction?

Also are there any independents that can't join the same faction as another independent?

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher.
Silent Hunter
Awards: None
B:
G:
I:
O:
TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 07:01 PM
QUOTE (Glycereine @ Apr 1 2011, 06:51 PM)
gotta get my head in the game.

action submitted: Kill anyone who attacks me night 1.

laugh.gif Hopefully this won't be a repeat of Warcraft...
Explosive!

TB:
TG:
  Posted Apr 1 2011, 07:03 PM
I've been the first to die in the last 3 mafia's I've played... I had to double check. Seems for the time I took your place framm :-p

shrugged
Group Icon

Posted Apr 1 2011, 07:07 PM
QUOTE (Glycereine @ Apr 2 2011, 01:59 AM)
Are there any limitations to which factions the independents can join, or how many can join a given faction?

You don't like the word secret right? tongue.gif
There are no limitations. Anyone can be recruited to any faction. Any faction can grow as much as it can recruit.

QUOTE (Glycereine @ Apr 2 2011, 01:59 AM)
Also are there any independents that can't join the same faction as another independent?

I can't answer that.

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Amber Mafia | Next Newest »

Pages: (28) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll