onetruth doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Mafia Record: No Information
Baddie Record: No Information
Goodie Record: No Information
Indy Record: No Information
Other Faction Record: No Information
Turbo Baddie Record: No Information
Turbo Goodie Record: No Information
About Me: No Information
Joined: 14-July 10
Last Seen: Feb 17 2018, 03:57 PM
Local Time: Feb 18 2018, 04:38 PM
1,086 posts (0.4 per day)
( 0.47% of total forum posts )
Jan 24 2011, 12:10 PM
I think we need some sort of a check list that each host must complete, prior to the beginning of a game. Maybe "Game FAQs" is a more appropriate title. It may help clear up threads and eliminate some confusion or unnecessary last minute questions. i.e.:
1. Stating what happens in case of a tied lynch.
2. Regarding araver's discussion on spies and redirects, we could take SH's idea of having hosts clarify how these will work.
3. Precedence of actions.
The list could be updated in the op as questions are asked.
I also think that we need to make it a rule that hosts have keep updated links to night and day posts.
Nov 26 2010, 09:03 PM
Welcome to Your Death Chat.
In spoilers for Izzy....
Nov 23 2010, 09:20 AM
Baddies: Have *BTSC and Night Kill
Wincon: Outlast the goodies
Charlie Horse - Block - Sings "This is the song that doesn't end"...until the puppet is too confused to act
Jack-in-the-Box - Spy - Can pop up on a puppet when it's least expected and observes his or her action for that night
Scarface - Redirect - Being a Crimelord, he can hire someone to "convince" a puppet to change his or her target
JarZe is the master
Glyc is Charlie Horse
seahorse is Jack-in-the-Box
Gramir is Scarface
You have until Wed. at 10:00 p.m. EST to strategize with your master. After that, he will be removed from BTSC.
Sep 26 2010, 06:39 PM
Do you guys think that it would be wise to instill a rule about ghost posts? I recall there once being a rule, way back in the beginning of time on BD, where only one ghost post was allowed. It sparked creativity and avoided a lot of confusion. There's been too much discussion, and even possible hints being dropped that I've noticed lately, coming from ghosts. I don't think I'm alone. Also, sometimes people have meaningless ghost posts and get scolded by others. If we had a "one ghost post" rule, it would solve all of those issues. Perhaps EDM's afterlife idea could then be implemented...Or people will just have to bite their tongues and bide their time.
What do you think?
Sep 2 2010, 07:33 AM
1. Inborn; natural.
2. Originating in the mind.
Are you afraid of pomegranates? Escalators? Dinosaurs?
I'm afraid of a lot of things...Here are some:
1. The ever popular CLOWNS! Maybe my parents shouldn't have let me watch things like "The Poltergeist" and "It"....but they did.
2. Wind...One day, I was in a house as a tree came crashing through a bedroom roof. I grabbed the lady I was taking care of, my kids, the dog, and escaped. Then I ended up at my parents house a few hours later and watched the wind blow down a 20-foot tree that missed the window I was sitting next to by about 6 inches. Then I moved to Florida.
3. Lightning...Courtesy of Florida...It was pouring rain and flooding, and I had picked up both of my big ol' kids to run into the house when two bolts of lightning came crashing together right above our heads. I've never seen anything like it. Someone that saw what happened still can't understand how they didn't hit me and the boys. (Yay God!)
4. Deaf people. No, I'm just kidding.